Debate me

Debate me

no one is this retarded. NEXT

axpire is the only good thing on this list. everything else has already been pumped on reddit

What is retarded?

Reddit is irrelevant

reddit pumped bounty0x past 100m market cap. literally no one outside of biz and reddit has ever heard of it

what the fuck are axpire and html coin

Axpire is something people on biz told me to buy and html coin is something a youtuber told me to buy

can't argue with that logic

Bounty is irrelevant

>call everything irrelevant
>buy HTML coin
ok there

the absolute state of bizness & finance ladies and gents

Html coin is the bridge between bitcoin and ethereum

what the fuck does that mean

FUN and LINK are good
Axpire and that other coin seem like shit.

It means that the blockchains can communicate with each other

i would go all in on link, especially now. Sure it may dip some more but you don't want to miss when it rockets to $5 for no reason...

You will be rich in 2019

it means myspace is gonna use it

Thanks fag. Checking that 88 there. Sold my LINK for POWR a while ago though. Mainly in QTUM/XMR/ETH/FUN.

Link isn't going anywhere until March I bought into link at 20 cents and few at 6 cents I sold the few after the announcement at 58 cents consolidated to what I have now.

Get out of QTUM and get back into link before February

Just getting more fiat into crypto right now, really. I got in on QTUM at 325k sats so I don't intend to sell. Gonna buy some LINK soon.
QTUM is a sleeping giant.

>literally the worst portfolio i have seen on here

>not an argument

K senpai stay stinky

Check out my OC while you're here

It's a bridge between your brain and anus. Just keep the gas circulation up and you will be fine.

Here's the other one

And the third one

Your internal organs are the most important part of your body, how do you not see this?

Ah I see Veeky Forums is too afraid of actual discussion, that's disappointing

Mudcrabs

>Stellar

You will make it

God damn it

Bump