K, last warning before the weekend. You need UFR if you want to save your gains

K, last warning before the weekend. You need UFR if you want to save your gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get in cunts

All in at 10.5k sats never felt comfier

this is one of best coins, so undervalued

Same, lets go goys

I agree. I cant believe this gem is still so low market cap, it feels good getting in something before everyone else!

I never hear of this coin until today, but let me tell u, this is the one coin i was waiting for. dont miss opportunity x100 EOM

Fuck off with your discord's P&D scam
proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

You guys have been posting "get in" for fucking WEEKS
NO ONE WANTS UFR
NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR TORRENTS
KYS

Nice larp to look like pajeet, gtfo
Your jpeg is too shitty to tell what date any of those were made on. Today at 16:02 isn't very helpful either.
No one wants to get paid for seeding*

ok

>No one wants to get paid for seeding

what are private trackers for $500

saged and gayed

how is advertising a good opportunity a p&d

No entry barrier to getting into private trackers this way, and this currency is designed for the explicit purpose of paying seeders as opposed to grandpacoin with 50$ fees.

>he thinks seeders should be paid to seed PIRATED FILES

Look, just stop shilling. Your shitcoin is literally going to crash to 5 cents soon.

fuck off niggers.

>blockchain backbone could help tie things to crackers and content creators like skidrow and game modders
>cut down on malware
>faster speeds

and for the normies/soygamers

>good name and logo

You really want our bags, don't you? And don't give me muh piracy unless you're one of those brainlets that believes in intellectual property.

Get in now boys. New exchange within days will increase price very nicely.

> very nicely
Pls stop larping

Seriously think a whale is playing around with this - drop the price for most of the day, then its been spiking back up at almost the same time every day.

Someone obviously believes in it - also to those who say people won't pay for downloads - wrong, there's already a whole industry now dedicated to it. ( Usenet)