Tfw sold netflix shares when it was 180 dollars

>tfw sold netflix shares when it was 180 dollars

its a shit company who gives a fuck. if you buy a iphone you get free netflix for a year, thats why there users went up 1000 percent beecause there giving it away for free, aka pump and dump lol get fucked

im not a granny and invest in stcoks but if i was i would invest in gopro asap

Nice quads.
You are retarded Netflix is the future, I only dumped it because I needed money to buy more crypto but the crash that is comming is goi g to make me lose my crypto gains anyway.
Got some fiat and I reassy have to control myself not to FOMO back in the stock market.

Fuck off we know you bought in at 175 anyway

Disney is going to crush Netflix like the insignificant cockroach they are. Or at least claim a large portion of their market.

its the furture but they give the shit away for free? its fucking youtube but you pay for it. i got on a friends account a year ago and you cant even get current moviees. you can go to 123movie.com and get every fucking move ever created for free.and if netflix creates a show i like guess what.... i can get it on 123movie.com lol

the only reason they still exist because they have no upkeep, they pay for acouple of servers thats it. its all marketing. kinda like snapchat its a shit company with no bills

It's taking off in France right now. The same thing is probably happening in dozens of countries. 20 years from kow i can't say but for the next few years it is certain to go up.

>muh piracy
>implying normies don't prefer paying 10 bucks a month and not having to bother with illegal stuffs

Nice pink id my dude

you cant get anything on netfix there going to there own content, aka shit shows youtube is doing the same thing and will be gone in 5 years

i really do belive that a blockchain company will take over youtube but the poeple that are working on it are niggers. but when a white person does it im going all in because it will be the furture

i was invested big time in voisecoin before i found out there pakis that lived in spain and just wanted a pump and dump

Yet more and more people are paying for theur services.

>that's the kind of retard shitting on netflix
Yeah I should have hodl

how can netflix justify a 110 billion dollar mc
bubble much

there search bar has not worked in 4 mouths in the app bt the price has 4 times since then lol fucking noobs im guessing they will hardfork off there coin due to them not fixing the problem in 5 mouths or just go away

The only reason Netflix exists is because Soros is still trying (and failing) to push (((diversity))) and (((racemixing))). It will collapse like every other attempt to subvert. Hulu is much better with better shows and less SJW kikery. It will replace them soon enough as the dominant platform.

no fuck face listen THEY HAVE MORE USERS BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVING IT AWAY FOR FUCKING FREE WHEN YOU BUY A FUCKING IPHONE you said payed user because you know your a faggot and should kill your self show me a fucking link that says paid users has gone up.

Nice autism you got there famalam

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

voise coin search bar does not work

and you did not post link so stay poor

im out with my millions go buy links or some shitcoin

hell at this point just buy bitcoin and get fucked in the next couple of weeks lolfucking newfags

Yup, and then they're going to buy them after putting a dent in their stock price.