Considering suicide, just need to know what I should do with my stack of assorted coins/tools/records/data etc...

Considering suicide, just need to know what I should do with my stack of assorted coins/tools/records/data etc. Do I burn it all? Leave it locked up? Pass it on to a friend? I have a fair bit of shit here to deal with, just not sure on th best way..

What the fuck did you put on that bread, cunt

Not even joking, burn it. Burning is good for the economy. Make sure to use the gas mask way of suicide so it doesn't hurt. See you around, biz soldier.

Thats fairy bread you mong

Sorry sirs, I just moved to Australia after securing citizenship for my family and my 10 cousins and their families. Sorry sirs, will assimilate when i can sirs

send to a good cause

0x40Bab1f673576b04704eB6AcA0dA84aDA2df7114

>fairy bread

Why not give it all to your fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?

All in joulecoin and hide it in a time capsule

just don't do it simplez

Spend it on travel, or something to make yourself feel better. The world gets better if you give it a chance.

Had fairy bread before. I seriously thought it was food made by a 6 year old fucking with my food. After I realised it was a national delicacy I solidified my belief that Australians are retarded and innovation is not their thing.

Don't kill yourself user, life is a gift from God

Write a will with your closest friend / family member as executor and will it to them.

Unless you're alone and friendless then just spend it all on cocaine and hookers before you do the deed.

Amerimutt here. This tasty bread looks good. Never thought of sprikles on bread before

Hey user don't do it... use that money instead to go on a holiday and enjoy yourself.

Give it to a struggling chink. I'll use it to track and kill the auspol resident chink shitposter and

You can give back to the community who helped you.

0x8185ddf6d5a7c45e1a2542ceddef296295943f78

But, dont kill yorself, talk to someone.

Go all in on BAT/NEO.

Just give some ETH so I can pay rent, thanks user

0x73ba71cB010a7175b5Fd357E68104a41ee5d0B8a

Fuck off.

Fairy bread is literally hagelslag. We dutchies eat it for breakfast. Aussies so poor they consider it a delicacy

>delicacy

Sell it and come to brissy and we'll go a bender. You may as well wait it out bro we all gonna die soon enough anyway whats the rush

>This

its made for 5-8 year old kids birthday party lmfao n1 eating that sugar sandwich for breakfast hahaha

Don't do it bruh. Disconnect all of your internet and shit. Cash out a few hundred bucks and go camping for like as long as you can. It will completely refresh your brain. Trust me, just being free out in nature, waking and sleeping with the sun, swimming in streams, exploring forests and caves, listening to the birds sing and the frogs croak.

Come back and talk to somebody. Lots of good phone services.

Good luck bud.

I love fairy bread
I don't know what you tasteless faggots have against it

Call lifeline. Ive been down that road many times and I may go down again but 99% of the time im happy I didnt neck myself

Donate it to erowid.

cash out 50% and use the money to cook a ton of soup for the homeless. you'll feel great about doing something good. then after you can decide what to do with everything else

OP fuck you faggot thinking about killing yourself, who the fuck are you?

go take some fucking shrooms and learn to be happy faggot

U have to be a special kind of cunt to put ur adress on here like he’s going to send you money. Those people should seriously get banned. Use ur $ to travel user, fuck suicide. Go travel around Asia and have some fun man. Stay in hostels, you’ll meet a lot of cool people and will be really glad u did, trust me. Bring a friend with you or something. Just typing this makes me think about how dope that would be. Your completely free to do anything man, go do it

All that sugar from the fairy bread is fucking up your brain OP. Don't kys

if your stack is big enough, I would highly recommend not killing yourself and just going out and travelling somewhere to just blow it all and live on the edge a bit

what's the worst that could happen? You die?

Fellow brisanon here. Let's fucking party!

kys seems like a lot of work. probably easier to just ride it out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice. Suck some hairy balls Dutchie.

Thanks for the responses dudes, will carefully consider my options. Eating a bunch of shrooms and wandering off into the bush seems like a decent plan, we'll see (will most likely dose dxm and weed tonight)..

Which part of aus you in btw?

Permanent hold
See you in lambo land user

fuck how do you even do dxm man i can never stomach the shit, makes me gag just thinking about it. i might try again and not be a pussy

Dat American median wealth

Sweet you into crypto and beers

best country in the world btw

Hang in there but if it does come down to it you should give it to a friend that actually gave a shit about you

please don't kill yourself fellow ausbro. post your discord and we can talk if you want

I'm not trying to get your coins or anything. my brother attempted suicide last year and it almost destroyed our whole family. I'm sure you can get through whatever troubles your experiencing right now

Dont kill yourself. We will miss you.