You will be poor forever

Veeky Forums are you fucking dumb.
DNV GL is literally shilling VeChain on national TV in China right now. This is so far beyond the bullshit that is in crypto right now it's unbelievable.
Watch this shit, v.qq.com/x/page/t0538edlzcc.html
Not to mention world class venture capital backing. This is blockchain implemented for business with real fucking business partnerships.

all in on VEN. who else /comfy/?

don't worry bro
the plebs will realize when it's too late and will buy at ATHs again and get mad that they missed out

Got a thunder node and I'm turbo comfortable.

It's already at rank 15 in CMC, no room to moon.
It mooned already user, move on.

Lol its just getting started. Neck yourself faggot.

wtf are you retarded? It can still go x10 and still not be in the top 3.

BUY VEN HIGH YOU RETARD FAGS OR ELSE YOU ARE A STUPID FUCK FACE THAT WILL BE POOR FOREVER

>If you buy ETH at $20 you are a fucking moron
>BUY ATH YOU RETARD
>Also buy Bitbean

B-but how does such a technology need a coin ?
how is it related to the coin ?
hard to answer huh ?
blockchain tech works w/o coins

VeChain could easily see a 50 billion market cap EOY if the market grows with it sooo $110? Just stay poor brainlet

DID I NOT JUST TELL YOU THAT VEN IS THE NEW ETH YOU NEED TO PURCHASE MORE DON'T THINK TOO LONG ABOUT IT JUST BUY

Trust node here. We gonna make it boys

who gives a fuck
are you here for solutions or money u fukboi

it runs on a POS model just like ETH will in the near future and many already do you fucking moron. That's the point behind decentralization, the token serves are incentive to either mine or stake at this point, otherwise it wouldn't BE a BLOCKCHAIN, it would BE a SERVER. FUCK

i already made 4x profits with TRTL
no need for ur scamcoin

When is it doing its own blockchain and exchanging the current ERC-20 tokens?

Sorry man but thats kid of a retarded statement. Ethereum, BTC and XRP were all top 3 on CMC 1 year ago BTC at $1000 ETH at 40 and XRP at 0.025 So that reasoning is garbage my man.

They said June but that is at the latest. So treat it like the time when it launches.

Early Q2 when mainnet launches

exactly, are people expecting us to go straight across as a market in 1 year? If so then get the fuck out of crypto

Why does it refuse to moon properly? I feel like LTC, etc, would jump in price immediately if it got shilled on a major TV program in burgerland, let alone a country with a billion people....

Much price manipulation user, crypto investors big moonboys that don’t see application. Consider yourself lucky boy!

It's mooning on news but there is no mainnet yet so no staking.

Once staking is live it's going to Andromeda but that is months away. It's going to have a steady uptrend so long as there is news but it won't get a true moon to where it belongs until mainnet.

it's almost certain there is heavy market manipulation with VEN to suppress the price but it's unclear why. VEN has very clear steady cycles upward instead of the typical moonshot. Best guess is some big money caught wind and is trying to keep the price down while getting as much as possible before staking. and b4 i get the "muh whales accumulating" it couldn't be more blatant than the walls on VEN

thank fuck sunny is good at pacing news and timing shit

It's actually amazing how well he timed that shit. If the rebranding went through as we hoped it would have happened in the reddest part of the past month when BTC was crashing.

It worked out far better than expected.

Hm. This seems reasonable. Lots more supply.

oh I got me some linkies too

it will probably moon before mainnet because of speculation and hype, and then dumps on the release. That's how crypto works lol

comfy in vechain and icon

holding for 1yr MINIMUM

fuck, wrong image lol

you know what's almost better than mooning? Sustaining and then reaching ATH in a bear market. Which coin over a billion market cap has had the most gains over the last 7 days?..... surprise it's VeChain

this is VEN not PFR faggot
>t holding a strength node and a trust node

the mainnet is months away and people are wary of chink partnerships after that tron faggot spammed his fake partnerships to the niggers on Twitter the past 2 months

>whoops
> * strength node

Dry those gook coins with an atomic bonb

>Literally being shilled in a commerical on T.V. produced by DNV GL
>Not in the Top 5 on CMC

I don't understand crypto markets at all

I'm 55% on NEO right now. 10% VEN. Tell me honestly why I should sell my NEO for VEN

Which is funny because this could not be more legit. I think we are going to see some upwards movement back to the ATH between tomorrow and Saturday.

the total marketcap won't break 1T

Don't? Sell whatever other shit you are holding.

I own both but is it more likely to see NEO 10X from here or VEN? i'd go with VEN
My port is about 50% VEN 20% NEO 20% ETH 10% random moonshots

That's a poor assumption.

Here's what people don't understand about market cap. 1 Trillion dollar market cap does not mean there is 1 Trillion dollars in the market, actually WAYYYYYYYY Less. Market cap is just all coins multiplied by their CURRENT price. Surprise 90% of the coins that were bought were significantly below that price. aka people who bought ETH and BTC sub 100 dollars. If the market cap hits 1 trillion I'd bet the real dollar amount would be closer to 150 billion which would be.... nothing. This year will be another parabolic jump come end of spring time. 3-4 trillion EOY

5% ICX
10% XLM
15% IOTA
5% FUN

Been thinking of selling off IOTA at a small loss and buying back in later.

WHERES MY MOON YOU STREET SHITTERS

The stupid announcement did nothing today

I honestly think 1k NEO EOY is very very likely if is correct. If we see healthy growth this year NEO will be in the top 3.

VEN i'm less convinced about.

I dumped 100% of my NEO for VEN. Neo's whole pitch is/was that they are the Ethereum of China but it is now blatantly clear that Vechain is the Ethereum of China. Neo fags will try to backpeddle and say they have other things going than China but that is literally the only selling point it has over ETH and now it's gone.

It was priced in you faggot. Everybody has known about this partnership for ages. DNV GL shilling it will help down the line when MSM outlets view VeChain as a legitimate platform.

Is it automatic? Or will there be a process of transferring my tokens to the VET wallet to get my coins?

Absolutely sell your IOTA. From my experience anyway. I did in order to secure a strength node in early January.. have not looked back.

This is a worldwide company with over $5 Billion in annual revenue stating in no uncertain terms that VeChain is going to be integrated into everything they do.
If you see this and still think that VeChain is going nowhere, crypto is not for you.

^this. DAG coins were a fad. they all made big claims about how invincible they are and then ate shit when faced with real volume

exactly, also most "partnerships" now are just
>yeah sure you can list us on your site so we gain expose
VeChain has real tangible partnerships. people are truly blind

Are you sure? Soon as i sell my Iota for a big loss i bet it'll moon

>tanks

Lol. Sell your IOTA and let me know. I'll buy. The price is guaranteed to remain the same.

kek

Wait. JK. I'm never fucking buying IOTA again.

I bought 2 IOTA for the fuck of it with leftover ETH on binance like a month ago. It's been worth less than 10 the entire time. Fuck IOTA.

lets laugh at idiots who dont have or arent in the process of accumulating a vechain node

it had an amazing moon to 4 50 though but has done fuck all for ages

>Neo's whole pitch is/was that they are the Ethereum of China

But it actually has a lot more going for it than that. It is genuinely better than ETH.

What I need is a cold hard comparison of NEO and VEN because i'm not convinced VEN can live up to its hype.

Thing is if IOTA achieves even half of what it has set out to do it will moon harder than anything before it. Just not entirely convinced it will, at least not in the next few years. Was always gonna be a long hodl for me with IOTA just see much better short/mid term potential with other coins.

It's amazing how in the crypto world people believe there is no way more than 1 company can do the same thing. I own VEN NEO and WTC. Competition is healthy and most of the time legally required. Just because Nike exists does not mean nobody else can make shoes. Veeky Forums is slowly turning me into a brainlet when I read these comments

Seriously. Ven owner calling people idiots for owning WTC.

*doubles the marketcap*

Nothing personal

Post right one fuck tard...good pic tho

It's mostly the other way around. Because VEN gets shilled way more giving WTC fans an inferiority complex.

I own both fwiw

Yeah that's definitely the way I thought about it too. Then I realized that if I had just held the Ethereum I'd purchased with fiat in order to buy IOTA, I would have had waaaay more fiat than I did with the IOTA. The opportunity lost there was ridiculous.
Sure, IOTA could moon. Maybe it'll x100 once it achieves all it says it will. But frankly, I don't think it will. And I put my money where my mouth was.

the chinks make all their money on counterfeit items. as if they want RFID chips

I actually agree with you. Just struggling to rebalance my portfolio.

They didn’t double it genius CMC just got updated

Thanks for the advice.

Literally the only coin in the red.

The supply-chain market is one of the biggest in the world. Pretty much everything that's made has to be moved from point A to point B to point C to point D. Blockchain allows this to be done in a way more verifiable way.
There's room for at least 5, probably more like 15 major players in that kind of market.

But seriously why is this shit crashing

see you might think that but IN China the middle class/wealthier people hate that everything is counterfeit and want ways to prove their products legitimacy. hell they are even counterfeiting rice with plastic and i'm not kidding.
>source
>am a chink

and it was previously the only coin in green. it's the top gainer over the past week of any coin over 1 billion market cap. This fucking board man

How do you get outperformed by Tether for the 24hr?

lol

I'm trying but I don't think I will get one. 75% of my portfolio is in VEN and I only have 2100. I'm too pussy to daytrade this shit as well

>genuinely better than ETH
why is that? because it can do a few more tps right now while nobody uses it? sorry but I believe the largest developer community in the crypto world will solve real scaling before some amateur hour chinks at neo do. the only reason to buy neo or Ven is because of government connects in China and vechain clearly has them. I would be genuinely surprised if a single Chinese person on biz is buying neo right now

"crashing"
literally the top gainer this week over 1 Billion cap
KYS. If you would have bought anytime before i dunno yesterday? It wouldn't be crashing to you.

No, I know. I don't think much more money will flow into crypto.

>number 13 on CMC

I only invest in lower marketcap coins that have more potential to grow.

I mean if you have a small amount of money sure that makes sense but once you start getting to 6 figures you have to diversify out of that a bit or every dip is going to burn you. I took almost no losses overall during this DIP from holding onto VEN. Also ETH was a top coin beginning of last year at $40, just remember that.

1. It's called a flash sale
2. People are retarded and want their instant 10x gains

Its because moonshots are really bad for a coin, if VEN keeps growing steadily it shall do well.

Do you see shit like XMR lose a ton of its value all at once?

Check out Walton it's only #39 on CMC and has some major partnerships.

No

>Don't have to learn a new language to write ICOs.
>Da is in talks with chinese gov. not just VEN
>Good ICOs coming in next few months. Thekey showed us how much this can pump price
>More tps
>Quantum proof
>Massively underpriced

Sold it all. Get out while you can, it's another scamcoin.

WTC has crazy tech but their partnerships, while good for crypto, aren't really that impressive.
I had a guy try to shill me WTC by mentioning a "partnership with one of the biggest wooden furniture producers"
but yeah it obviously has some upside
this DNV GL thing for VEN is just next level, biggest partnership in crypto

I own both but in a 10/1 ratio in favor of VEN because I feel that's the chance WTC has in catching up to these partnerships. People need to remember that rarely does the best tech win. Apple still has to buy it's chips from Samsung but Apple doesn't give a single fuck I assure you

Apple designs its own chips though

Apple has best in class chips that are completely proprietary

90% of what you just said, is false. exquisite.