It's time. The ascension begins. See you in Zion

It's time. The ascension begins. See you in Zion.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tOXRvS08o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biggest gainer in the top 20

I picked up 5 neo the night before the weiss rating. Wish bought more, oh well

I'll just leave this here - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>had antshares 6 months ago
>sold them all before I quit crypto for half a year
>fast forward to now
>I sold 1000 neo for $3 each

The fuck is this bloated shit? Is your spreadsheet mining crypto from me?

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

how are you alive right now

this exact shit is why i hold. there is no worse feeling than this

tl:dr
20 upcoming icos on the NEO platform

>tfw neo was your first major investment
>tfw you get attached to every coin because "what if it pulls a neo"
>tfw locked in to financial freedom because i bought ants when I was 20

I sold all my crypto except for NEO and LINK at the end of last year for a 5x return on my original investment.

>ofw it goes to $1500 eoy

GAS is almost $100 soon
NEO gives you GAS

Literally FREE money

If you're not /allin/ NEO you're an idiot

>mfw I got into the elastos sale
Feels FUCKING comfy man

Will Neo ever dip, I need more all I have is 5 neo. I fucking hate being a poor, how am I supposed to make any money.

why the fuck is gas 100, who the fuck buys it and why..just speculation. giant bubble, nobody in china give a fuck about neo. its just a scam to fleece westerners

a. NEO is worldwide.
b. GAS is used to make transactions on the NEO blockchain. Therefore more ICOs on NEO, more demand for GAS, GAS price goes up
c. It's the least scammy cryptocurrency, with one of the largest developer communities, toolsets, and B2B potential in all of crypto.

But by all means, stay poor Rajeev

Fucking can’t wait for $500 GAS. Holding over 2k NEO, earning about one gas per day.

scam chink coin

wtf is it even used for?

Congrats on joining the elite

It’s similar to Eth in that it’s a platform for companies to launch blockchain based businesses, but it’s faster (1-10000 transactions per second), more business oriented (they’ve made it a goal to stay compliant with all national regulations), and more discerning in who they allow to launch ICOs on their platform

Thanks, remember

1 NEO = 1 beachfront property

HAHAHHAA have you seen DeepBrain Chain? What a fucking joke. This shit is a cheap Chinese ETH knockoff that will be destroyed by Ethereum and Ven this year. I feel sorry for anyone still holding this

Centralized and why do I need this if everyone is still building their future products on eth?

NEO and their DAPPS (RPX, DBC, etc.) are BUY this year.

Dont be left behind user..

only 100 NEO... gas I'm meant to be poor forever

Because this supports many programming languages like C#, Java Python vs Ethereum (Solidity). Devs don't have to learn a whole new language to create shit on the platform.

Plus this pays a dividend and has faster transaction speeds in both theory and actuality than ETH.

only have 100 NEO...thinking of trading it all for more LINK

Because businesses don’t care about >muh decentralization

They want a fast and stable platform

DBC Is a good project. The price will go up soon enough

ICOs will eventually take gas. It will go parabolic and the amount required to male contracts will be reduced to make the usd price fair. People will then see that NEO works.

1500 NEOfag here. We're gonna make it this year.

all the neo icos have been a shitshow so far

Enterprise and government gets someone to sue instead of the wild west of Eth.

Name one besides thekey, then tell me why thekey was NEOs fault

1000neobro here.
Let’s fucking GO

Tfw you went all in neo and wtc 4 months ago hahahaha im set bros

1000 neo and 5000 wtc here.
Am pharmacy student.
Grew up dirt poor. Fuck off world

>I have no idea what neo does but I hate it why is it going up

You two are the dumb money

Neoooooo

NEO devcon is going to be fucking huge. this isnt like some ico startup going to some conference. its the fucking NEO devcon and this is probably going to be one of those catalyst moments where the market really takes notice

wont be surprised if we $200-250+ within the next couple weeks

Veeky Forums in one post.

wp neobro.
Trinity will be a gamechanger.

NEO is backed by the Chinese government which actually supports their blockchain developers in order to lead the market by 2020.
Unlike our politicians, who still try to ban/regulate/hinder the inevitable development.
Guess who will win the crypto race.

NEO will be around $1500 when Trinity is launched. Far more usable and developer friendly than eth.
Goddamn, even fucking crypto cats clogs the eth network. How is that coin still #2.

Why is NEO going to be more successful than other smart contract platforms?

I also don't know how to feel about the consensus system. The way the bookkeeping nodes have to be appointed, it seems like the NEO council can seize control of at any time. It's a blockchain until they decide they don't like what's going on. Then they can just seize power and probably take your NEO too.

I do hold some NEO, I think the price will go up. Even though I have some doubts about the project I do like how GAS and NEO are separated. The wallet is really cool too.

Same thing user.
Also isn't the dev team taking a fortune for them?

shut up fag put your neo in neon wallet and get ready to 2-5x every week in spring on ICOs.

Buy some TNC (Trinity) on Kucoin, lads. Since it is used as a side chain to NEO, it will follow NEO's movements. Right now it has less than 100 million marketcap, and only 3-4x its ICO price. The price right now at .30 cents will be considered cheap as hell after seeing it a few months after.

Wow it's almost fully recovered from the dip...NOT

Hahaha, like Borat. My wife! Hahaha

Care to expand on this user? I may even buy as much TNC as I have NEO if this is true

Insider tip: NEO devcon will be next week in SF.
At least 2 new ICOs will be revealed then.

And you know what this mean, more ICOs in NEO, the price goes up. Buy now or cry later.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tOXRvS08o

you deserve to be poor user

This doesn't explain why the value of the trinity token would would go up though

Hodling

are you really that retarded ?

Yes he is.

t. brainlet

I honestly don't know much about state channels. I understand the need for them, but I don't know why there is a separate token for them, or why the value of that token is going to increase

Also, if you want to shill, you need to provide a clear and concise value prop. Being rude won't help move those numbers bruh

t. Brainlet

This nigga in school to take pills from big bottles and put them into smaller bottles and he’s calling others brainlets

absolutely brutal

Over a week NEO has gained the most, what are you on about

Actually there are several projects that were working with Eth and pulled out and went to Neo instead. You could use Google if you weren't such a faggot.

>50,000 Keks Under The Sea

Yeah it’s a doctoral program brainlet.
Not some tech job like your mom raised you with.

Da Hongfei is an absolute visionary.
Ethereum is myspace and Neo is Facebook my friends.
Da Hongfei is such a great leader and so charismatic, I don't understand why he isn't the god of Veeky Forums now.
Great project can only be run by great visionary, I can tell that Neo will be 1000 before eoy.

30 neo reporting in. Was too dumb to load up on this during China FUD.
Am I still gonna make it bizbros?

The only thing I dislike about this coin is that it does not compound interest.

and now you are 21?

Try and accumulate more neobro

Fucking rekt

Well you tried

K brainlet neet

You’re getting a doctorate in telling people where to find the cough drops?

Someone has to create and work on new medicines you brainlet.

Let me know when my adderals done my dude.