Workplace bullying

Anyone else dealt with this?

I’m by far the best performer at my job but am constantly subject to passive aggressiveness, taunts, and lies told about me. They all huddle in a corner and make jokes about me constantly right in front of me. Its sad too because they are a lot older than me, like in the 40-50 age range and Im 27. My boss doesn’t really care, he seems to think its natural for this to go on. The only thing that keeps me at this job is how well it pays but my health is deteriorating from the constant stress.

What should I do biz bros?

fuck tha haters ese

Just don’t give a fuck, when they don’t see a reaction they’ll get bored and move on. Keep doing well and help others succeed, they’ll start to look worse the more positive you are overall.

Where can I buy this coin?

Fuck off dataminer

Sad this goes on in 2018. Actually the generation from 40-60 has the most selfish dipshits of any generation.

These people thrive off of a reaction from you. Knowing you don't give a flying fuck will drive them to hate themselves even more.

bring a glock 9, hide it in your backpack before school starts, make sure dad doesn't feel it in your crotch by giving him a side hug then all you have to do is show it to them and get them scared, tell them if they tell on you you'll finger their sisters with bullets, guaranteed they leave you alone

Blocktagons are the future of decentralized, trustless computing.

Any surveillance of the car park? Nails under tires might be a start.

just shoot them all, seriously

>The only thing that keeps me at this job is how well it pays but my health is deteriorating from the constant stress.
I wasn't the subject of workplace bullying, but I did have a job that affected my health. I decided to power through it, now I'm unemployed and my health is in shambles. Had to deal with a ulcer for months and now I have an autoimmune disorder and I'm only 30. Put your health first and make sure to take care of yourself.

Treat them with certain distance. Mind you: this does not mean being aggressive with them. Do talk to them when work requires you to do so, be well-educated, don't care about their bullying (tough I know) and that's it. Don't talk about your personal life; if asked, give a cold/mildly entertaining/vague answer - depends on catching up the context here, gotta have some social skill for that. Eventually they'll leave you alone, or even start respecting you a little.

wew

I’ve tried that. Doesn’t seem to work because this goes on literally all day and every day. I’ve been there for years and have put up with it for years.

Thanks for the advice, I will try this more. My social skills are horrible, probably the reason I’m a target. Honestly the saddest part is I got people jobs there and then they joined in on the bullying.

Don't ever trust anyone. They will fuck you over in the end.

Bingo

kys, you aren't fit to live in this world

be a nigger
claim racism

>the saddest part is I got people jobs there and then they joined in on the bullying
That's pretty rough my man. I know that feel, in my teenage years there were many situations where people I considered friends got along with others bullying me.

It's really up to you to decide on how to proceed. What I did was cut most friendship ties with these people, but sincerely I sometimes wonder if that was the right thing to do. I mean, most of the times normies don't really realise they're going along with animalistic herd mentality - that's why they're normies afterall. Eventually I became friends with all of them again, and they learned something about treating others right because it never happened again.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Workplace Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Job Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

bully them back

Best post. Glad there's people like you here.

I do this at my job. Be kind and helpful, but don't go out of your way, don't go the extra mile unless it will benefit you for the long term.
Just as said, be well-educated. Anyone fucking with someone like you or mocking you in a certain manner is inconsiderate and they're probably not the brightest people. I work with low-class wagecucks at FedEx (am a labor wagecuck for the moment) and even the managers are fucking idiots.
Just do your job, you're there for a check, not any sort of acceptance. These people don't know what the fuck they're doing with their lives so be the difference.

Kek

I dealt with this and over time realized it was because I was an autistic retard with no social skills. Sounds like you know what the problem is OP. Try to relate to them more. Self depreciate around them.Try to relate. Normies love that shit.