Currently 6 sats, you were warned

currently 6 sats, you were warned...

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
virustotal.com/#/file/0a5c217dcff3827e5aa63a1ddb0ea866704936eff2c9103bfafcf7d5588dc0d1/detection
youtu.be/3LuPPSCguuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey that’s pretty good

where tf do i buy it

Makes sense. I already got the feeling this coin is special

isn't this just a monero clone base on monero with a limit.

I think it's cool that u can have the functionality of monero at a lower price. Maybe it's just psychological, but I feel it none the less

Plus transactions feel alot better paying 134 coins instead of for eg 0.00351 coins

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

Yup. Feels more like everyday experiences in buying something.

But it has a limit thus it will eventually increase if it survives

How do you mine this shit with Nvidia on windows? It keeps crashing on me after a while of running it on my 1080ti.

Help a brainlet out please

Lol when i sold pizza for 10 mil. Gonna make it

what's the deal w/ this exchange? can I get a quick rubdown? seems on par w/ coinsmarkets and that turned out great

Hell yes turtle bros

This exchange added turtle without the devs knowing

The exchange itself has been legit so far, but use small amounts and be aware they could exit at any moment

that's true, but it should always be < $1 so I think the above still applies

get a different miner. just look up nvidia cryptonight miner and theres 3 main ones.

WIth a 1 trillion max supply, that shouldn't be a problem for quite a while.

so was your mum when you crawled out of the bucket.

Use XM-Rig if you want to mine only with gpu, otherwise use XMR-Stak if you want to mine using both cpu and gpu. Id recommend the second one since cryptonight is really good on cpus. My 1070 nets me 650 H/s and my i7 4770 nets me 300.

THE MINER HAS A KEY LOGGER, STOP SHILLING THIS!

mined a few million

source?

It's fucking nothing

virustotal.com/#/file/0a5c217dcff3827e5aa63a1ddb0ea866704936eff2c9103bfafcf7d5588dc0d1/detection

It's currently at 4bil supply. Someone did a chart, like 20 bil EoY

>.exe
>animegirlsvomiting.jpeg
why do you fags use windows in current_year?

Download it and scan it, it sets off every reputable virus scanner.
Stop trying to shill your virus, Pajeet.

> make a wallet
> have to connect to a node
> make a node
> have to download the entire turtle ledger
what the frick user

I've tried both but apparently their benchmarking is way off because both crash on me, something about insufficient memory. Also before they crash they slow my system to a crawl.

who here just /sittingonit/

sheeeeit i missed the moon mission. would've been an easy 3x if i bought the other day

The slowing to a crawl is normal, they use pretty much all your gpu, I personally got 2-3 second delays on every click until i lowered the usage of XMRig. One thing you can try is maybe lowering the blocks and thread count in the config for the miner.

That did the trick. Mining comfy now. Thanks user.

I fucking hate that I only have 100k of these. I thought it was supposed to be just a dumb vaporcoin so I didn't bother mining more back when it was viable. Now I'd be lucky to get 10k a day so I'm just not going to bother.

the devs actually said that is why they went for 1 trillion coins, they knew the psychological feel of 134 is better than .00000whatever

if it goes to $.001 that is $10/day (will happen). If it goes to $.01 (likely by the end of the year) that's $100/day. Not too bad.

I just can't bring myself to do it when I know I could have over 20M of them right now. I missed out and that's that. I'm currently mining an even shittier memecoin for ~$30 a day, maybe it'll moon too one day and turn out to actually be $300 a day.

RIght on. Gotta go with your gut and hope for the best

Glad to hear it works. Also another recommendation, if your cpu has hyperthreading, run a cpu cryptonight miner, it'll only use non hyperthreaded cores since it doesn't support hyperthreading. That way, you got a full power cpu miner and your pc performance is not impacted at all unless you are doing some really heavy gaming or rendering.

Currently 7 sats

I WANT TURTLE WHERE DO I STORE IT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING EVERY SINGLE TURTLE TRANSACTION

you could keep it on tradogre, but I wouldn't. It doesn't take long at all to download.

whats the coin called

Can't you make a wallet without syncing? I would guess you only need to sync if you want to see how many turtles u have in the wallet. Not sure though

I think I can send to the wallet address but I'm not sure how I'd move it out without syncing

make system page file larger, 5 gigs or more

the chain is 30 some days old and probably only like 30mbs

have only 23400 TRTL...
crying*

this will be $23400 EOY, at least.

if you niggers think its going to moon why dont you just buy them?

oh wait you realize once it gets paired with DOGE it will drop like a fucking rock.

the ONLY reason its valuation is this high is because it's paired with sat.

it's a brand new coin. you want everything handed to you? takes less than an hour to sync. fuckin millenials.

paper wallet
turtlecoin.lol/wallet

That could be 23K by EOY. Current supply is like 3 Billion.

There's no way this is hitting a dollar.
I'll suck the dick of every man, woman, and child on this thread if it goes to a dollar.

It's already 17 sat
Everyone who is not in yet is already late

yeah these kids are delusional. the circulating supply was designed to be in the trillions.

compare with monero and sumokoin. the dev designed this to be easily-mined monopoly money like doge or KIN. that's all it'll ever be.

t.boat-misser

max supply is 1 trillion there will never be trillions of turtles.

lel, what the hell happened

>trillions
only 1 trillion

it's likely someone selling and buying to themselves to pad the order book.

but you retards will fall for this.

The circulating supply is fucking less than 4 Billion. It won't be 1 Trillion until the year 2150. You are fuckin dumb.

which mining pool is the best?

oh ok. it'll just have a market cap of a trillion dollars....

what's the current market cap? 70 mil. sure that makes sense.

Bought at 3 sats sold at 6, it will likely fall back down to 2-3 again before shooting up again

HOLY FUCK WE HIT 17 SAT. GET IN OR GET LEFT BEHIND

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. This has a circulating supply of less than 4 Billion and won't hit 1 Trillion supply for another century.

this will hit $1 very soon.

doubt it, he took all the buy orders with it, including mine at 7 sats

well, as someone with 23 mil, i could imagine there are whales that are very interested in manipulating the book to their advantage now that this has volume.

trivial to do, only costs half a bitcoin to eat up the orderbook. I could've done that too.

and now that people are FOMOing they're going to dump their megawhale shit on your heads at 15 SAT. let's watch and see.

Who is the cuck that is artificially defltaing the price right now? All of the sell orders from 7 to 11 are less than a hundred dollars.

;)

don't worry when the price dumps to 2 sat I'll buy it back.

the plebbit meme coin GRLC is like $1.63 right now on tradesatoshi so yeah anything is possible. is TRTL /ourcoin/ ?

just pumped to 17 sats

yeah, realized it after all the new orders are above 10 sats and people are actually buying this shit.

whales have been padding the crypto order books since before there were order books.

it'll probably work, but tradeogre volume seems limited to Veeky Forums so we'll see how it plays out longterm.

this isnt natural market movement. its one guy who spent a btc to buy up everything below like 12 sats, and the like five people who got FOMOd into panic buying a few at waaay to high of a price, i bought 4m just two days ago at 3 sats, itll dump again

Man, I put in a sell order of 500k at 10 sats. Feels good. Gonna buy back in when it drops. Even if it doesn't, that was 1/20th of my stack.

lol right on schedule, watch the turtle wall panic sell back to 3 or 2

im literally 100% all in on turtle

it's kind of refreshing that tradeogre just adds coins without giving a fuck. i'm assuming it's just some random Veeky Forumsraeli with some /g/entooman skills judging by the fact that the official tradeogre twitter has like less than 20 followers and the fact that they added turtle coin

nice, I unfortunately sold almost all of mine at 6 sats yesterday lol, serves me right I knew patience would have paid off grats user

they just announced smart contracts and a decentralised exchange. masternodes will be released next week and tomorrow they will burn 80% of the total supply.
turtle will host the ICO for the Sony-Coin, coming along with the playstation 5.
this will skyrocket to $100 EOY.

just open the wallet generator it will give you priv keys and public key

Source?

The miner is Open source and on github, you can look at it yourself and see that it isnt a keylogger

forbes magazine.

where did you hear that?

youtu.be/3LuPPSCguuw

excuse my fucking palsy its early am here, heard warren buffet partnership this week

Elon Musk is making TRTL the official currency of the planet Mars, just a rumor...do with this information what you will

Vitalik just announced he is leaving Ethereum and starting a new coin by forking off of the turtlecoin chain.

Is mining turtlecoin worth atm? how much do u get per day?

I just started mining it and I mined 1.1 turtlecoins already

most people get about 10k.

I have a decent laptop and I can get ~2000/day

difficult increased rapidly. i made 10k a day with a shitty PC, now barely 2k.

>6 sats
I've already tripled my money. jesus fuck I might not die poor.

Back when it was new I mined ~50k on my shitty laptop. I'm just chilling now, waiting for 50+ sats.

ATM mining via nicehash is quite profitiable

Turned .0275 BTC into 0.031 in like an hour