What language to I learn to write a trading bot (Python)?

What language to I learn to write a trading bot (Python)?
Does it need to interact with binance API for example? Does a bot purely give signals? What best tutorial out there can you provide in order to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/coinsop/bittrex-wrapper
github.com/ericsomdahl/python-bittrex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you have to ask its not for you brainlet

You should learn English and then use that newfound knowledge to Google what Python is.

>what language do I need to learn (python)
idk try rerearding your question you mong

I never tried because I have no idea how a trading bot should work.
I could probably code it in a weekend if I knew.

>6903238
who dis girl

Guys I'm trying to make hamburgers for dinner but I'm not sure what the main ingredient is that I need, can someone help my dumbass?

just saw this post and got pissed again. Do you know what an API even is? REEEE

Depends on the exchange OP. I use Python to interact with Bittrex with HTTP. That's as simple as it gets, however there is a good API wrapper for it on Github. It uses JSON, which is really easy.

So yeah, Python is pretty good. I use PyScripter, which is an excellent IDE/Debugger and SciTe as well. Both are free. From a vanilla install to reading order books took 6 hours. I didn't know anything about JSON at the time.

There isn't much in the of great GUI-RAD development, but I'm fine with that atm. It will be good for arbitrage later, but for the moment it just places buy/sell scalp orders. There's a lot of error handler code.

How do you program a trading bot even?
How does it make profit?

The simplest, shortest explanation, is to implement trading algorithms, where each algorithm is an individual module, and only executes within the Bid/Ask spread boundaries. Currently through the Bittrex API on Github, your BOT can read the previous candles as well. Bitstamp has also got a good API, which I am implementing for arbitrage later.

Other BOT decisions that are taken before placing orders are the bid/ask spread. That's your risk management, so you don't get caught on a PnD. I don't go for full automation, rather I just use my BOT for order entry/exit. It's a lot better.

If you want to think about it another way, there are trading algorithms out there you can implement, however take a look at how you make a profit manually, then break it down into step by step, and then implement it.

Guess I just need to read up on trading in general.

Hahahaha this is retarded. Don’t bother op

Python is garbage use visual basic

github.com/coinsop/bittrex-wrapper

This one? thanks

>What language to I learn to write a trading bot (Python)?

If you are asking this, you don't know how

I use this one. But I will be taking a look at the one you have posted.

github.com/ericsomdahl/python-bittrex

Thanks.

Soy

python for ez tier

>Does it need to interact with binance API for example?
How else would you trade on binance?

>Does a bot purely give signals?
With binance you can connect with a websocket and trade too

>What best tutorial out there can you provide in order to learn?
probably no tutorial because its stupid easy
>pip install python-binance
>create file bot.py
>from binance.client import Client
>client = Client(API_KEY, API_SECRET)
congrats, you're halfway there

Excel babby detected

>What language to I learn to write a trading bot (Python)?

why not use a free bot?

English

Python, though if you don't have much coding experience you're probably a couple hundred hours away from being able to write anything decent. Also very dependent on your trading knowledge

t. computer science student who's been trying to write trading bots in Python for a little over 6 months

sorry op trading borts can only be written in risc-v asm

I wrote a bot in C++ once so it could trade REALLY fast. I don't know anything about trading though so I just put in one of the .h files a struct to make money when the market moves. It's been a decent work around so far, you should try it OP

Pre there free ones online?

Yeah I'm going to give a piece of software I found online that promises "great returns" access to my exchange accounts.
Are you serious?

Im dying

zenbot, it works. you can test it against months of trading data on gdax. never tried it on polo

no I never released it to the public, if you send me your exchange API info I can plug you into the bot. you can find your info under settings>>retard

there are free bots on github that are not malicious but also do not make money

zenbots sim engine is completely broken/possibly retarded and does not correlate to real returns