TOUGH TIMES, LINKIES

> muh cup and handle TA is absolutely, indisputably broken now, and a new downtrend is in progress

> Widespread recovery right now and LINK is lagging behind like a retarded half-cousin

> Jan 23, one of "AssBlaster"'s magic days, came and went with absolutely nothing happening

> His "watch the last two weeks of Jan" is also running out of fucking time

> The freshest new meme is that fucking iceberg, which does not understand that the trillions of dollars in derivatives is almost never actually realized, and it does NOT mean the link token will achieve anything near that market cap.

This thing is going to rock bottom if Sergey shits the bed at his upcoming events, or doesn't announce anything big (and he probably won't because according to muh singularity he's not going to announce anything until he drops every partnership at once).

Admit it: LINK is in deep shit, and you own too much. Who could blame you? The dream is so enticing. But you're getting nervous and you know that things are going worse then they should.

no

"Jan 23" was posted by a fake assblaster. check the trip used by that poster against the archive.

deluded linkies

Based. LINKies will commit mass suicide. They’ve drank way too much look aid and it’s starting to get sad. It’s not even fun to laugh at their delusion

Please go back down to $0.15. I need to rebuy my bags that I dropped at $0.20

>holding when you could get other moon missions

>shitting in the toilet when there are streets everywhere.

I started thinking clearly this last pump
Sold all my link around 1.15
This shit just isn't going anywhere
Link holders: do your self a favor and step out of the delusion
You we're wrong

wtf guys chill Vitalik says chainlink is the best erc20 token out there
> literally like buying apple at a low ass price

There is a LINK TA here

>he thinks there's a "real" assblaster

What about the rest of my points, you deluded faggot? Do you admit that all predictions about LINK's imminent mooning are looking like absolute shit?

Link '''''army''''' members, any counterpoints? Oh, you have none?

>Looks like you broke the handle. Would you like to start from the beginning?

>Would you like to attempt to make another cup and handle?
-Yes! I'll never give up!
-No, I've lost interest.

You are really going to kill yourself in 8 months when LINK moons faggot

Tfw only 5% of portfolio is LINK so if it goes to zero it doesn't matter but if it moons will make hundreds of thousands.

holding 500 link and not touching it for a year
it is my moon mission explicitly for the tech behind it

The cup didn't even close close to completing, sonny. Stay away from TA if this is what ya got.

The cup meme isn't mine, it's what linkies have been screeching in threads for weeks.

Jesus stay away from English if this is what you got

Assblaster was scamming biz, sons. There is no singularity. This shitcoin will never get past $1.30

Current price is irrelevant. Its undervalued and thats all you need to worry about for the time being.

It's only a matter of days before the first linkie takes their own life.
Within 2 weeks suicidal linkies will have a daily thread, as acceptance settles in. At this point we are at 3/day dead.
After the super bitcoin conference, we will see Jonestown massacre 2.0 as hundreds of linkies collectively neck themselves in a mass suicide.
At this time the total crypto market cap is at 5 Trillion and Link is delisted from coinmarketcap.
Any remaining linkies by March will be in FBI custordy for running the online pyramid scheme we see today.
After asset seizure, all Chainlink OC memes will be put onto a USB and violently shadowforked, before being crushed into atoms under 350,000,000 tonnes of toiletries.
the price singularity will then occur.

The real one is !!MBPenn or something. I don't take technical analysis seriously, so I don't really care about what people memeing about cups and handles say.