JUST

JUST

Sia bros, how you all holding up as the JUSTing is in full effect again. reversal when?

sia shills get in here

Fuckkkk!

that doesn't inspire me :(

guess all we can do it hold....have a feeling though this shit is heading down further.

i dun cut my losses and sold a lil bit ago, just rebought the dip so maybe that will instill some confidence

Almost bought into this last night. Looks like I made a good decision not to.
Still love Sia, though. Stay strong bagholders, it's a good coin.

So goys, I bought the Bitmain A3 miner on an impluse by the other night for ~$2800 . It's already been shipped and i'm going to get it by the end of the week. Now here's the thing, I don't have a clue about mining shit. lol I don't even have a power supply so by the time i end up getting all my shit together, the profitability will already be down quite a bit. I was looking on ebay and it's being sold for $6k+. Should I sell it while it's hot or keep it and try to set up and mine?

Does it have any reason to moon though?

Bitmain already pumped it up to make their new asic look more profitable, did we buy Bitmains bags at a premium?

Absolutely sell it for x2 if you can. It's a much safer bet. Difficulty is gonna shoot up so fast on this

the fact that you're invested in SIA tells me for sure you started in crypto fairly recently

I think that's what i'm going to do.

cool story bro

Why invest your money in this absolute shitcoin? The Ethereum network renders this coin virtually useless. The company behind it will be bankrupt in 3+ years. Count on that.

don't cry when it's 50 cents by end of year

Oh really? because it really tantalizing to invest into a platform that offers the same unusued computational power, but with just less nodes and less adoption as well.
Great investing Logic bud.

Oh and Dare I add investing into a network that allow allows a single portion of a competitors network, and missing virtually every other aspect that is offered on another platform. Complete Mong.

someone shill me on sia
what is it
how is it better than its competition
what gives the coin value

blah blah blah blah

screencapped. 20 cents by Jily nigga

Best of luck to you. You are gonna need it in this game bud.

Thank you. And I strongly urge you to buy a stack when it dips below 300 sats.

>what is it
Sia coin is the unit of payment and reward used for sia's blockchain cloud storage network.
>how is it better than its competition
It's not.
>what gives the coin value
incentive to keep your rented out hard drive space online, as per your "contract" on the network

Sia sucks, and that's coming from someone that had a fair stack in it. One of the reasons why the price is bombing is because almost every exchange has disabled their sia wallets. Also, they probably just hit the new hard fork.

>he doesn't know about the fork that will turn his miner into a paperweight
uninformed retards like you are exactly why people want to fork. You have nothing invested in the project, you just want to make a quick buck.

Sia doesn't suck, it's just not ready right this second. It still seems like one of the best ideas in crypto and the FUD here seems pretty light on the facts

If they can make cloud storage 10 times cheaper than the big players, they will carve out some market share

Legit privacy use case too, think of all the people with shit they want to hide

fork already happened you dumb shit.

Yes, we all wanna make a quick buck,wtf are you here for?

shhhhhhh im still accumulating....I was kinda glad some brainlet FUDers decided to show themselves.

Sia's a great coin and offers cheap as fuck storage. Fuck yourselves, fudders.