Get ready Stellar is about to take off

Get ready Stellar is about to take off.

Our fate lies in the dates/targets of tomorrow's roadmap reveal.

Reminder to buy the rumour and sell the news

>Massive buy wall indicates price goes up
Have fun being dumped on

its going up FAST right now

whos pumping this

Whats the mean?

>literally tells you nothing

Tentative XLM price timeline:

February 13th: $1.37
February 28th: $2.15
March 22nd: $4.25
April 9th: $5.68
May 15th: $7.02
June 3rd: $9.06
July 1st (the date on which XLM will pass Bitcoin): $10.55

When fags dont realise a thin sell wall is thin because people are actually selling at market rather than setting orders....

This may be a retarded question but isn’t that true?

OP about to get BTFO

After a long time waiting we’re seeing bullish movement. Like proper actual bullish movement not bull traps for the past week or so.

>Ichimoku bullish cloud break
>Bullish TK Cross

Get in now, we’re fucking mooning.

how do i get my candle sticks back on binance, they disappeared and wont come back

roadmap what Time?

>being this new

I've been on biz since July of 2011

>tfw bought in before the hype train because I believe in the tech
>tfw poorfag trying to grow his portfolio
>tfw good luck stellar snek
>mfw It's good to be a Stellar Marine

I'M STRAPPED IN NIGGAS

All those people buying are people who want or expect to buy at a price LOWER than where it currently is (market price) So if most people expect the price to be going LOWER .... can you figure the rest out ...

dumbfuck. bullish = people buy for market price, lots of sell walls.

you literally have your shit twisted.

There will be no movement.

Those walls

take your little rockets and shove them up your anus.

this shitcoin had its moonshot after reaching 90 pennies. if you didn't sell there just gtfo of the crypto market

>Thinking ppl who buy stellar use btc
kek

>Hasn't been on biz since october of 1863

>1 v 3 indicators of breakout

Ultimate shiggy doo

Usually massive buy walls are whales tempting people to buy in, and then they pull their walls and dump their bags on you. Generally, when you see the massive buy walls, sell. This isn't always the case, but most of the time it is. Just stare at the order book on high volume coins and see hte pattern for yourself.

>massive sell walls indicate price goes down
Have fun missing the train

This shitcoin is gonna moon so hard lmao

Its about ready to bust and explode its white, sticky, milky rocket juice all over the moons fat, wrinkled, ass.

Fuck yeah! Im ready.

Fill me up Stellar. Make me your cuckold bitch

Well, it sure does look like we will reach 0.65 by tomorrow

even while it moons you get the feeling it wants to go sideways

Whats your guys sell limits set at?

It means that if he knows about FairX and the roadmap release, and I know about it, and you know about it... and millions of other people know about it. Why wouldn't it be priced in already? Smart money was in early when this was first announced and they will dump it on retards who flock to 'the news' expecting it to pump. They will just buy it at ATH while whales and smart money selling it off at the new ATH will keep the price where it's at. Now of the FOMO'ers and the early investors, who has more money? Who has accumulated more? Who will win this?

.65is nothing now, everyone is waiting for it tip past a dollar. then its anyones guess on whatchappens

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE