ICX vs XLM

Which is the better buy right now?

Chasing pumps I see. You'll never make it.

XLM

XLM, and it's a long term hold if you're looking to pump and dump you're retarded. Stellar's road map hits in 24 hours and FairX comes out in Feb. Get on board while you still can and don't sell your ticket for a 15% increase.

XLM has no place in the utopian crypto future.
Invest wisely.

But isn't it already priced in, or is that just FUD?

It's probably too late for xlm. You should have gone in before$ 0.50

Like I said, road map in less then 24 hours and FairX this Feb. It's not priced in yet but it's sure as hell going to be by then. Haul ass user.

Do a TA and make an informed decision

But ICX also has the summit on the 31st and will be listed on OkCoin

Icx if youre willing to wait a bit for a good pump. I think XLM is dine pumping for now.

Are you insane?
DO you know how Bullish Koreans are on Icon?

THese guys say they are better than Samsung. In korea.
The FOMO will be so hard, it'll change the concept of fomo.
ICX and WTC will dominate the following 2 months.

XLM right now is like buying $60 ETH that has been around longer than ETH. Best buy for 2018 of you have a large stack. I'm only $60K in if I bought right now. Waiting for 4700 but may not see it again.

ICX is forming a falling wedge, should see a nice breakout in the next 48 hours or so.

This.

you're insinuating the mc for stellar is going to x18. 180B? Yeah, no. Eth is only worth 106B

That guy that said he worked for a swiss crypto hedge fund said this same thing in his ama yesterday. He said the safe and big returns would be with icon and wtc for the month of Feb

any chance you have a link to that?

Cole the fuck you doing nigga

ICX just shot up from 7100 to 7400 in a matter of minutes. Based on the depth chart, we’re mooning if we get passed 7500. Idk though.

ICX
40-50 dollars at least when it's listed on Korean exchanges.
100+ EOY

I don’t think we can hit $100 EOY anymore tbqh. I still say between $70-$80 though.

If BTC will recovers, we won't have to see such a high satoshi value, it'll carry us on its back. I only care for satoshi value. 70-80 is a safe bet though.

Same, I generally only look at sats. It still frustrates me that we haven’t hit our 8600 sats ATH again. I think the summit next week will put us above the 9000 sats range.

how much are you hodling user?
insha'allah the summit announcements are juicy.

As much as I hate to admit it, it actually might.
DYOR.

The chongs are trying to write the n word on the ICX chart.

Over 500, most of which I bought at $2. ICX has been good to me thus far, which is why these dips don’t scare me much.

ICON is pretty much like Cardano, but is actually launching shit.
ICON will overtake ADA this year, just wait

>mfw when the chart will actually spell NIGGER in the near future
I hope you’re right

lol wtf. FairX is a game changer. It can't be "priced in".

u r pussy.