Shill

shill me your very low cap, not listed on cmc, unknown coin with potential

bump

thanks for bumping for me, i appreciate the fact you're helping me get away with new gems without researching

Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but ODN is a pretty low market cap coin, they have an actual product and their market cap is only 20M. If literally anything happens it's at least a 5x

Modum.io easy 5x minimum

it's been "literally a x5" since it's been shilled here 2 months ago, total shitcoin

relex (rlx)

fake shareholding scamcoin shitcoin, get outta here with that kinda crap

no reason for them to ever pay dividends, better give themselves a bigger salary. not holding shares so you're stuck with a useless coin, giving you unexistant eth dividends

blockarray ofc

TRAC for sure. OriginTrail. Just got out of its ico. Barely up from that due to general market conditions. It's built for a supply chain akin to wabi or wtc, but is made to work with both. Pretty low marketcap too.

You should start playing Oregon Trail some more because you're going to be in a wagon soon if you keep holding that shitcoin.

thanks will look at it

supply chain getting crowded, dunno why it would beat ven or wtc tho. will take a look ty

+1 for Trac, it's going to be big, get in while you can. literal ground floor right now.

And that's exactly where your oregon trail coin is going to stay if all of the members in your wagon suffer from dysentery.

I second this. New exchange announced within the week (likely KuCoin based on CEO's hints), partnership announcement next week, 3 new devs. Looking good

+1 for rlx. Legit team, starting a focus on marketing now that the product is working. Big potential ahead for this year.

That was loopring, but many moons ago

i have ORIGINTRAIL AND BLOCKARRY BAGS.
Both being listed on top exchange shortly

The money its about to see they won't know what to do with it

TIOTours

CREA
10 mil marketcap
but pretty much a better POE

garlicoin, its dogecoin 2.0, reddits memecoin

UFR amd it is om a dip atm. DYOR, it has potential to rise in value in the coming days/weeks

And** its*** sorry im retarded

Tokes

SophiaTX.

This is such a fucking sleeper
it's top 100 now

THETA.

look it up. thank me later.

Turtlecoin

Eot/mrt

As always dyor

You're lucky, I don't usually respond to these breads. GullibleCoin (GC)
> 8MM marketcap
> ex google CEO
> 3 ex google/amazon dand vs
> github is fucking insane
> marketing pump starts Feb 1 along with rollout of Android App
> smart contracts that write their own smart contracts code

NIMFA. 2 million market cap, yet to be listed. Hitting a major exchange within a few weeks

I second this. Worth looking into, extremely low circulating supply as well

thanks user bought 100k

HTTPS://ori.network
> working product

zer, no founders reward, truley decentralized community based coin. Privacy (zcash fork), near zero tx fee, instant

NIMFA- loan platform

NIMFA. 1 mil marketcap!
How could you lose!

How much by eoy you think Theta will be?

NIMFA only has a 2 million dollar MC?!? Wow lol ok.. might have to hop on

Sell me your OriginTrail bags, I for one actually like money.

I ungodly (ING) go jump on the Ico before it's finished

Pretty deep in NIMFA. Honestly just DYOR and you'll see how much of a gem this coin is

SOL /Sola, social media app, not on cmc and ICO was a few weeks ago. On no exchanges, unlisted on ED

Devery.io just released today on ED and CMC

>dyor
>Team is full of underage Russian kids
>CMO is an "experienced" digital marketer with deep expertise in viral marketing.
This whole project just doesn't seem right
Be gone shills

Where the fuck can I buy this shit. I do not find it on ED not I find a website about the coin...