WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

wakey snakey wakey bakey

It's time anons

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the

translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the

street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i

wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

*my sides*

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY

Fill me with you hot, steamy, rocket fueled load Stellar.

Make me your bitch!

GOOD LUCK STELLAR SNAKE!

5200 sat incoming. strap in you fucks

Whats that mean?

8600 satoshis through the roof!

satoshi is a unit of measurement for btc

Are we making money tonight.

I cant log into binance right now to check on my 10k xlm

you do know stellar isnt even based in china right shill?

no plebbit fags allowed on board this ship faggot

How new are you?
Veeky Forums is for expert-level only

We are all here to learn as well as share our expertise. Dont be a cuck user.

Top kek. Well done.

Nice, I bet 90% of XLM owners don’t know there’s another 85bn coins not in circulation right now. RIP

FUCKIN GO YOU LIL SNEK CUNT GO!!!

The misspelling is what really makes this post user, top tier Pajeet impersonation.

Prove it

He did wit dubs you daft cunt

There are but they are being released over years. Inflation is distributed to token holders that are in one of several free inflation pools. Look it up on r/stellar

Whats your guys sell limits set at???

>this old fud again
KYS

Do you always let fud keep you from making money?

I am selling when the chart says it's time.

>Not knowing how the inflation and counter inflation systems work

You're never going to make it user, mostly because you can't read apparently.

>be Veeky Forums
>be renowned for always buying high and selling low
>"experts only user, sorry"
Faggot

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

HOOOO BOY

COME ON SNAKEY BREAK THAT WALL

what the sell target fags

xlm is cool, but at this price level it doesn't make much sense to go higher, besides speculative mania.
90% of the supply is controlled by the stellar foundation, and 80% the supply hasn't been released yet.
At $2.40 it would have a market cap higher than bitcoin.

XLM is every bit of a scamcoin as Ripple, as Jed controls the entire supply. It's the most centralized coin in existence.

neck yourself pussy

SSSssssss

WAKEY WAKEY TO THE MOON EITH THIS SNAKEY

I'm so ready to make some dosh off this coin, this shit's gonna be real good to me

zoom out to daily chart and look at the volume. is volume going to increase to levels like the previous moons XLM has done?

Been buying and selling these pumps all day! Feels good man. Got left behind on this last one by selling around 5200, but I will buy back in when it dips tonight. Waiting for the point when I finally decide to hold outright. Great coin with a great future.

As the price increases, so will the volume. Once it breaks ATH it will go through the roof

>I will buy back in when it dips tonight

user I...

crash those sell walls down!!!! ride this wave baby!!! wakey snakey has been wakey!!!! 5399

You are playing with fire. Don't swing something that's mooning, son.

$2 boiii

Idk man, you’re talking to someone who got in to ZCL at $4

Not knowing that XLM is a shit coin, you’ll never make it either user.

Lmao can’t handle the truth or what. Get out while you can you retard

Dam
Sorry man, I guess I was the first one to break it to you. It won’t go much higher, already a top 10 Coin. What else more do you expect from it? Fucking Ford Taurus money.

Fucking losers

TOP KEK

found fud retard who cant do basic math

so much faggoty fud when xlm moons i love it

should i sell before I go to sleep and buy back in when I wake up? I can't imagine it will stay at 5350 sats all night

you should hodl you fucking weak handed faggot

I sold at 5400, buying back at around 5000 sats

These posts allways makes me chuckle

Bunch of faggots trying to sell at 5500. What will we do?

I accumulated more xlm when it was at 7500 sats early this year and my stellar portfolio is still up in the green, Fucking hold cunts

Post’em

man fckin sell walls being set up to push it down otherwise it woulda alrdy mooned hard

fuck you. I thought it was going to dump but it doesn't seem like it. It's looking like a healthy moon. I bought back at 5330. I'll continue to hodl until it consolidates

>hodl
>>>/reddit/

ugh

>ada
>normie
>poorfag

Im on the same boat.. sold at 5250.. I've been waiting for a while, but support at 5300 is too strong. I think Ima have to buy in before it hits 5500. I'm quite certain that breaking 5500's gonna trigger another massive pump. (And by massive pump i mean 5%)

yeah i sold at 5450 and rebought at 5290. It's only gonna have a mini dip for now, break rsistance at 5500, then fail the next resistance and have a real dip after that.

Top kek

Just wait :D

>muh coins have viruses
Fucking pajeets never fail to amaze.

>XLM is every bit of a scamcoin as Ripple

Wanna know how I know you haven't read the white pages or done well.. really any research Pajeet?

Kinda similar to mine except I'm looking at picking up some NEO.

Lurk moar faggot.

thats pretty good desu

Another day, another gain. Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaar!!

A shit coin where IBM uses it heavenly already, and with more plans to use it even more.
Shoo stinky linky

I bought at around .40 - .50 so this increase is a nice little chunk of change. I have a very small amount of the other coins, but I'm really only watching XLM.

Cant believe I had 24k of these once. Now I only have a symbolic amount. Never sell on the first 20 percent bump bois.

never sell ever. hodl and watch it go up and down until you grow old

My nigga been swing trading it too
At the moment the little dips it's had are a little too high for me to buy in on

Waiting..... hoping for a correction down again

Otherwise RIP

WAKEY WAKEY, we going to the moon, SNAKEY

bought at .72

still regretting it

Now Now Now snakey
Time to slither down and sleep, us traders need to buy back in :^)

>there are people who sold at 3300 sats

>tfw had 50k of these bad boys and now only 9k

yes, i sold the fucking bottom of the last crash

lost $12k permanently

buy high, sell low. Well done sir

yeah i have all my life savings in crypto so if it crashes i cant just watch it forever. i held for over 24 hours of the crash and then my weak hands failed me. then literally 15 minutes later it bounced back

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the never invest more than you can lose meme exists for a reason
It's not so you don't end up homeless, it's because you're far more likely to succumb to fud if there's so much at stake

Just back home from seeing Queens of the Stone Age. That band knows how to fucking bring it live.

Could not be comfier to get home and check Blockfolio late at night and see BIG GAINS in Stellar.

THIS IS CRAZY!

d-do we sell at some point guys?

not until it's over $1

at least wait until it reaches ripple's ath marketcap, will be around 7 dollars

the daily chart kind of looks like a retarded cup and handle made by a 5 year old in pottery class. I'll take it. If we break 6370 We'll be going to andromeda

I would cum no hands

Are we expecting a dump when the roadmap itself hits? What do you guys think? I bought 1k yesterday for the purpose of day trading the anticipation of the coming info to grow my FUN stack and accidentally caught this nice moon. Wondering what the play is.

even if it would dip after this pump, it will be up higher a few weeks later. I will hold this coin.

HANDS UP DONT SELL
DO NOT SELL
LEMME SEE YOUR HANDS

who else is wishing they bought more when they first dipped their toes. there'll be another dip, right?

>tfw would only have 50k dollars
i'll probably skim off 10k and then buy some other shitcoin