Rogan

I have heard from a reliable source that Joe is a proud "stinky linkey" and he is actively trying to get Sergey to appear on the pod cast.

do you guys think joe rogaine does drugs?

Joe ''dollar dollar bills yall'' Rogan will be accepting BAT donations from March this year. Screenshot this

I have a sneaking suspicion

do you guys think joe rogaine has an average or an below average iq?

average, but he's a skilled and engaging interviewer i think

I feel like he's definitely slightly above average IQ with a very high EQ

Well no, because *brings the mic closer* Every 10 years the stink in your body actually completely changes. I was reading this article about how LINK can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your oracle- Json could you get that article up? Yeah but it's because your masternode can actually verify faster ... here we go *looks over at the screen* Look at that ... Yeah, Sergey must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those Bigmacs will tear you to shreds

Kek. Accurate

What is the deal with their social media? Sergey hasn't said anything on twitter since last year.

It feels strange that their homepage is called smartcontract.com instead of just chainlink.

Am I the only one who feels this way? It doesn't exactly insinuate anything negative but both are very different than the way other currencies seem to operate.

They have an active chat group. You just need to ask them to be in it.

SmartContract be Sergeys ish. He be working on that shit before skelley developed ethereum. He's just OG aint got no time for faggotry.

Telegram? Discord?

neither. you should ask them. NEETs too scared to send a message don't deserve link

Unlikely. He talked about having bitcoin on the recent bret weinstein episode, but didn't even know what they were worth. Jamie had to pull that shit up.

Joe Rogan is more of a fitness/health geek who spends his free time in a sensory deprivation chamber. Memecoins don't seem like his thing.

he's above average

he needs to take some Alpha Brain and start doing some kettle bell work outs.

Above average, but he also has a lot of time to pursue intellectual pursuits. Someone with a normal job would not have time for it.

He's not funny at all though. You would think a smart person who decided to become a comedian would have cultivated a sense of humor that would show on the podcast.

I think someone is tracing my google search history.

Probably around 110
I don't think you guys understand just how dimwitted 90-100IQ folks are
>EQ
haha wow kill yourself

Link memes are my favorite from Veeky Forums
god bless you user

Joe Rogan being involved is the most effective FUD I’ve seen yet