Thinking of picking up some ZRX. Which 2-3 of the following should I drop for it?

Thinking of picking up some ZRX. Which 2-3 of the following should I drop for it?

ICX SC DRGN FUN CND

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spencernoon/status/955949247395975168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUN and maybe SC

Really? This gay coin again?

This is a great coin

Keep ICX if you like cucked by whales

hey look it's the salty brainlet that fudded ZRX at $0.20

SC DRGN FUN CND

drop FUN, SC, DRGN, and CND, put it all on ZRX

lol this fucking faggot. how many ZRX do you hold man? only a /devout/ would fud it so much

My Face When I had 31,000 of these only a month and a half ago before I got fucked out of a swing trade and it never got close to the same price ever again

>mfw I have no face, but I must scream

What's a good price to buy in for this coin?

I'm getting increasingly hopeless that it will ever reach roughly one dollar worth ever again

I unironically own 100k. I think this is going to be the most important protocol layer in ethereum

Pick up ELF. you dummy.

Drop DRGN for sure. It’s a shit coin at this point. Their second ico was already cancelled and they don’t even plan on releasing a main net anymore. That shit is so over priced at this point. Normies love it because Disney but this token really has no value at this point.

I unironically think below $2 is a good entry point. ZRX has never mooned. Just steady growth for the most part.

Agreed anything under $2 is still low for ZRX. That shit is going to run hard this year. Buy all you can not joking.

ZRX fucking mooned from like 40-60 cents to the dollar range just last month

Welp, okay you fags win
My gut and everything else tells me to get as much of this shit like the guy who was frantically buying ETH last year, taking out credit cards and all
I won't go that crazy, but even so my greed tells me I could get so much more of these apiece if they would just drop to a dollar, or even 1.50

This fagcoin isn't designed to moon, bancor 2.0

WTF this is hilarious are you a bot? Most dedicated troll ever

Ethfinex is built on 0x so ZRX is definitely going to have a use. Especially when they remove all ERC20 to BTC pairs for just the ETH to ERC20 pairs.

haven't you accumulated enough already?

Leave some morsels for the poor fags like me on here.

:

>50% in a huge bull market is a moon
no it's not newfriend. ZRX has 5x'd over the last year and has never seen a jump greater than 125%

Takes me back. Anyone got that early retirement DNT ZRX pic?

I expect DAI pairs to be the norm in DEXes

Most DEXs are going to use DAI. I don't know if Ethfinex will though since they made USDT an ERC20 as well.

the coin is heavily manipulated by a certain group of whales, be careful.

Have you seen ParadexIO relayer for zrx?

twitter.com/spencernoon/status/955949247395975168

DEXes are the future of crypto trading that will be reality in the next 6 month. ZRX+KNC+BNB are the blue chips of crypto that always show steady gains.

Lmao. You're thinking of dropping FUN for ZRX and I dropped ZRX for FUN.

Last year I got in on ZRX and it did literally fucking nothing for three straight months. I put it in FUN and it immediately from 3c to 18c overnight

Unless you got in on the ZRX ICO and sold it at the very peak of ATH, you only made a 2 - 3x at best. If you got in on ICO you made 6x or so.

ZRX makes a lot of great promises, but it stagnates like crazy and easily one of the most manipulated coins on the market. It won't go down through crashs, but it will never go up, either. FUN has a real endgame and a real team. ZRX doesn't actually need any funding, so investing in it won't get anywhere, as it already does what it says on the tin.and anyone can use it without needing to pay. It's essentially already perfect at what it does, and it's because of that, that no one will ever be paid to fix its issues, and it's not going to be upgraded further. Even if it gets used as the backbone for exchanges, there's absolutely nothing that means ZRX is going to do anything, as it uses standard ETH as the transaction fuel.

ZRX's product is excellent and should be revolutionary, but the coin itself is fucking worthless, whale manipulated piece of shit that is only used for daytrading, which I learned about the hard way

Basically overnight* it wasn't actually, but it was close with the double pump