HST - Horizon State

twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/956320209232584704

I fucking TOLD you guys that a pre-pre-announcement from Ian was coming for this gem.

pre-pre because Ian's tweet -> Ian's announcement -> UN announcement. And each of these will make this coin keep mooning as it has done in the past. For a while, it was the only green in my portfolio in this past week or so. But naturally it dipped, to a really solid buy. It peaked at like 6$, which was 30x from my initial buy.

The announcements combined with the Binance listing that they're working on will at least bring it to around a one billion marketcap by eoy, and its current peak wasn't even close to that. And the niche it fills with no competitors, would make it one of the top 10 coins in the market post a bubble pop, and it'll only keep going up after that due to the token mechanics. The proof of such an adoption is in its partnerships.

TL;DR: BUY THE FUCKING DIP ANONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/Horizon-State-Meetup/events/246850764/?_cookie-check=gsP5T
mivote.org.au/mivote_launches_in_india_and_us
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Mn1tm0VCQ
ironwoodresearchgroup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the comfiest holds ever.

>TFW bought in at 10 cents and I'm now a whale.

>buy my bags PLEASE

tfw sold like 75% of my HST before that last crazy run.

Typical me, buying back in because I fucked up in the first place

>Token burn included in mechanics
So fuckin comfy.

You faggots buy or not, I don't give a fuck. Already x30'd my investment, and I'm still not selling, this thing will only keep multiplying.

Lmao at all the pajeets missing out on this. Don't worry, they'll come back and buy our bags after it hits a billion marketcap, and they'll cry when a small market correction drops them hard.

Hodling till the end of time for all I know.

Thanks i just bought 200HST on kucoin

God this gem. People in 2025 using the HST platform will wonder why they didn't invest in it back in 2018. They could have been millionaires if they'd just put 10$ in it and left. Hyperbole but the coin has that fucking potential.

Also, you forgot to mention that the meetup is in a few hours. Bali a will come out with his announcement then. Then we're at the starting steps of a mission.

Oh hello. Thank you for this.

Been in HST since so long. It's literally stored in my paper wallet for LT.

do you have a link for the livestream?

There's an event going on, I couldn't find anything about a livestream.
meetup.com/Horizon-State-Meetup/events/246850764/?_cookie-check=gsP5T

these fuckers have a working product already used in real elections/polls and market cap isnt even 100m?? and they're at the WEF working with the UN too?

The gains on this will be huge when the market recovers in Feb, and massive when it goes on a bull run again. I'm definitely not missing out on this or PBL. They're both great utility tokens recommended by Ironwood Research Group, and the former (HST) has seen 30x its value since they called it for its fundamentals and use.

Yep, IRG did a great job by calling this coin. Trying to get into their discord group but it's hard atm... I'm probably gonna subscribe to their service when it goes up.

it's fucking gr8 to see people finally going after this coin I've been talking about for months, only after Shillina brings it up. This coin fuckin deserves it.

Bought my first huge chunk at $0.29. What are your guys' eoy price predictions?

EOY hard to say, it depends a lot on where they end up using the coin and how many headlines they make. But I see 50$ as a real possibility.

$30

Can't wait for this to take off in the future. Loading up while it's still low and no plans to stop. Future is exciting for this.

Even a fucking pleb like me with 500HST is going to retire this year. Good luck fgts

>Sees someone with that much HST.
God I wish that were me.

I only have 30 now, the poor pleb that I am. And I bought in at 0.25$.

bought at .23 sold at $5 rebought at $3.60
down a bit but fuck HST is good for once I'm happy about something from the EU

Flip some alts and get this shit. PBL would moon soon. All it needs to do is get to po.et's overvalued marketcap, then you'd have enough to put in HST just in time for Binance

For you^

Considering the shitcoins that have more than $100m without real applications, this thing has a lot of room for growth

Mivote(HST is the backbone) launched in USA and India, with more countries to follow this year. Holy shit.

Wut.

HST is an aussie team

Veeky Forums is telling me to buy ico bags that already 20x in the past month. Should I do it?

why not?

This is a long term hold. You won't see instant gains. But this is a safe bet.

More like people on Veeky Forums laying out legit points about why a low marketcap coin can go even higher. If you're looking at it from an ICO pov, this shit has already gone >60x.

I wonder if people were asking the same thing when xlm, xvg, req, trx, xrb, vtc, wabi, storj, coss, to a name a few, were at similar marketcaps.

Honestly one of my favourite Teams atm. Great potential. so how much do IRG charge for the private group??

God damn this is comfy ass hold. Good post OP

i mean if the EU works with them
I always love aussies

Got in at ico but wont sell for years

Another thread with some solid points about HST.

mivote.org.au/mivote_launches_in_india_and_us

Shit, those are some fucking good news. Bullish af

They haven't opened their service yet afaik. Should be opening next month ig? I heard it'll be just 10$ a month, which is fucking cheap.

yeah will definately be considering getting in.!

I'm hodling 30k from .40c

I had to accumulate nice and slow to make sure I didn't drive the price up. These low volume tokens can be so sensitive. I'm just sitting here and patiently waiting for a binance listing!

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Mn1tm0VCQ

Meetup is live!

WOah, IRG is opening a subscription service? Last I tried to get in I bribed a discord member $500 to get me in and he refused, that cock sucker.

I wish I could just accumulating but we'll, I'd rather that it goes for another few moon missions.

This is the kind of coin that you'd have to be a Jew/illuminazi to not want in your life.

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the

translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the

street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i

wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

Whats IRG?

thanks for this

also, if you support HST, you're literally making democracy stronger and pushing back against corruption. you'll make the world a better place

Ok Pajeet

they pretty much said they'll be on Binance in 5 weeks

spread this to /Pol
they'll lov it

Haven't laughed more than I have today after reading this bs written by someone who doesn't know how computers or the Internet work. This is obviously satire.

Ironwood Research Group. A discord group that delves into the fundamentals of various actually valuable coins. They've been some amazing calls, if you look at their Twitter. Their service apparently goes up in a month. ironwoodresearchgroup.com/

Last chance to get this coin because it aint going down anymore.

Yeah, catch a pump, always a good idea

You first.

It's still a huge dip lmao. Any point below the peak is a good buy.

Damn. It's good to see this being finally spoken of. Most of the people ignoring the stats provided in the thread will end up regretting investing in trx instead of this 6 months from now.

HST just announced it will be getting added to one of the worlds biggest exchanges in the next 5 weeks.

Sweet :D time to pick up some more!!

it's a no-brainer to buy hst before it hits binance.