Blockfolio

judge me and post yours to get judged

At what price did you get WTC? Its been mooning for 3 days straight

wtc and icx are pure winners. doesn't ven compete with wtc though? whats the point of having ven? sub/lend i have no idea about, but off your wtc alone you should make healthy gains

started buying at 1.30, some more at 1.90, then off the top of my head 4$, 7$ and a few a 17$ when it dipped last week

also have 2k req not shown

i believe space is big enough for more than one supply chain coin and wtc/ven are both aiming for platforms. kinda fomo'd into it but I,m in the green, i guess ill hold and see where it goes.

you should read on both sub/lend

Needs more Stellar, Stellar Snek is going wakey wakey this Feb.

im not a fan of mod, they initially didn't even want a coin, but since it was taking too long for IPO and they wanted to finance, they moved to ICO and gave the coins "shareholder" power. so it's not a share of the company, will give dividends (only if they hand them out, lots of company reinvest instead)but you don't own the company.

no opinion on GVT and ECA' dont quite know those.

Just read on RLX and seems to be a shitcoin, why do you like it? shill it to me

Needs more ELF!

rich guy portfolio, you'll probably be able to afford bus tickets next year

... especially if you keep investing in big ass market cap coins. get all of that in a sub 5m coin and cross your fucking fingers

> 600m market cap
> shill it to me and it needs to be fucking good with that marketcap

Doesn't matter. Its up 62%.

rlx is mostly a longterm moonshot for sick passive income gains. quick shill is ex vp of JP Morgan is head of their US operations, already have $500m+ worth of projects already in development, some solid projects in vietnam and vietnam is expected to have some great growth over the next decade, working beta platforma and they're really active on their bitcointalk thread providing weekly updates

I plan on diversifying with my next paycheck, I wanted to get XLM before the price goes up in Feb. That and I invest in things I've read the white pages for and am actually confident in from a technical level. Got any coin suggestions user?

i love eng nice pick, nice amount too. good pick

makes up for the rest of your shitcoins

i need to look at bitcointalk thread cause their website fucking sucks. thank

depending on what marketcap you looking at, waltonchain will be 1000$ eoy. that's almost x30 from here.

as u can see i put my money where my mouth is

Mhm, WTC was definitely one I was looking at, also thinking about NEO, and LUX has my interest, not too many people talking about it at the moment.

Jugde me boot lickers

Tell me what to do...

I've got around 15k in savings, where should I put them to make it?

Do a TA and find out

Bad portfolio balance, almost all in one average coin but too diversified on the rest.

I don't even know half of them.

Is that a joke?

Solid.

Nice but sell ripple to chase moon missions, it has nothing left in it.

You'll make it

Judge me fgts, what do I get rid of/split to grab some HST? I also own LUXCoin and am invested in an ICO of rather keep private.

>XRP

Dump that shit.

Thabks yeah thats the main one i wanna dump but idk what for...i really dont want this cripple

Try to stop me faggots.

WTC coin? The kikes will burn down wtc coin just like they burnt down the original WTC.

Walton. Smart.

Use some of the EBET to diversify imo.

Ok I guess. Either meh or not knowledgeable on most of your choices, to be honest.

Too much ADA. Change half of it to REQ, perhaps.

Mine is attached. Remember to rate others, folks!

Seriously anons can I make it to $1 million in 2 years?

probably desu

need to clean this up a bit but yeah

why not this year

You actually probably wont with your main holdings in BTC and ETH. You gotta take risks to make big money these days.

Solid aside from 1-2 literallywho's.

No, I'm not buying Vechain.

ZEN represent. But that's way too much ETH dude.

Yeah too much ETH, waste of capital.

>buy VEN.

Ty for rating others. You're clearly doing well for yourself. That app is mega ugly tho.

Yeah but it updates the exact price every 10 seconds which shits all over blockfolio.

Am i a faggot?
Look into zclassic. That's what I'm going for next month could be big.

Buy ven if you want to lose money and be manipulated by the owners. Fuck that.

What's the wallet situation for ZEN? Desktop wallet?

>50% ETH
>Too much
Literally what? Maybe if the guy had a

Use half that ETH to diversify. Preferably not into 4chn or ADA lol. Adex is decent though.

It's a safe option but others have so much more potential. Yeah it's a sensible choice but not if you're after lambos like most of us are.

Yes. Swing wallet. It's ugly but it works.

Plenty of non-potcoin, legit choices. Diversification provides partial immunity from natural price fluctuation of a given coin. I'm not anti-ETH.

Also >tfw have rated half the thread but the only person with no rates

>he got in on the jibrel ico

You miss understand the thread it's basically a cock rate thread. Nobody actually wants advice they just want praise

most of your coins I haven't done too much DD on so I can't comment but ARK is pretty solid that seems to be your main coin so

I'm 90% BTC/ETH. Should I KMS?!?

Which reminds me

I've seen the whitepaper for this coin, fucking impressive.
Anywhere I can buy some tokens ATM?

VEN
OMG
NEO
XRB
EOS
ETH
XLM
BNB

Started with 20k, at 40k right now. Aiming for 400k at the end of the year.

Judge my meme collection

1 mil when? Feel like I've been stuck at 100k forever.

Just started on Monday, am I doing anything wrong? Was litecoin a mistake?

Poorfag here

thats basically mine

Poorfolio checking in

yes sell everything but either link or eth