All Veeky Forums veterans are gone

Anime chan, crypto takeoff, assblaster. No one's left that actually does any research.

I'll stay for the memes and the fud, but what a fucking waste, biz.

>No one's left that actually does any research.
>No one's left that does research and spoon feeds it to newfags like me that cant work it out myself

fixed for you

Anime chan didnt recover from the Airswap crash after the ICO so he left lmao.

I called the absolute bottom for BTC and told people to buy after it touches the 20 week MA. There is literal spoonfeeding going on if you know who to listen to.

lmao

i shilled VEN at $0.28 USD and all you fags said VEN was a shitcoin so now I just keep my awesome picks to myself.

what's gonna happen friday

It's hard to believe shills anymore. There's just too much noise and 99% of threads are shit. Then comes someone saying 'Why is no one talking about Qash' and the few that know about it tell him to shut the fuck up and stick to posting memes.

Sorry user, yeah the people around Veeky Forums are ingrates. I was shilling ENG when it was under a buck and nobody gave a shit. I'm shilling EGOLD now, and still nothing...

I agree. Only here for laughs and now I just keep the good coins for myself because biz is run by literal retards

I remember when Veeky Forums was shilling Antshares last year and the worst thing you would hear is "what about Bitbean" knowing it was just a troll but now we've been colonized by Pajeets and Norman scum.

>these are considered veterans

rofl

ive been shitposting here since late 2015, does this make me a warlord?

shut the fuck up pussy faggot things change and if you don't like it then shut your fucking mouth you dirty bitch

Yeah things change because retards like you ruin quality everywhere you go. Have fun with your worthless leddit pit!

Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if it's a warlord you see.

Veeky Forums is a state of being. the goal is rapid assimilation of newfags.

>implying anime chan did anything except "deluded arkies" 5 times a day
>implying assblaster did anything except LARP for Veeky Forums celebrity status

Cryptotakeoff was good though. The only comprehensive source of info during the LINK dark times.

Everyone is an expert in a bull market.

Then they disappear during the bear Market.

> This.
Buy QASH. Seriously.

i see a very tired wagecuck covered in coal dust

Yeah guys. Buy Qash...go sideways till literally fucking september at earliest.

Good advice.

Veeky Forums veterans make the occasional trade and lurk

I did.

Good luck, user.

Oww the little fag can't stand his memes to die oooww look at the poor little faggot

Fucking die worthless pice of shit

I will also add that qash is a platform utility token. I dont get this "deep ocean rumbling" going on with this coin. The liquid platform is what will make money...not the fucking qash token. In fact, the qash token becoming volatile is contrary to its design.

So what the fuck is this mystique? Is it a meme or what?

Answer me QASHfags!

I have 5k Qash because muh rich old white and nips man team smells like money, but I dont fucking GET it.

ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeeeeEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEE

ITS NOT RECOVERING.

Thats it Im buying Blockmason instead!

EGOLD looks super interesting user, but i'm wondering why the volume is so low.

you too my friend :)

Anime chan got cancer from this board and now is using the power of 2D tiddies to recover. God is dead and you fucking virgins killed him.

Ask your magic ball what will grandpa Bitcoin do the next couple weeks. Therein lies the answer to every question.

Amen. Chan is on Discord, Takeoff on his Telegram and Assblaster hoping he doesn't lose his job. SHAME.

I think it's because you can only get it on EtherDelta and the fact that its such an unknown coin at this point

>Crypto takeoff a biz veteran
I laff