I can tell you with absolute certainty...

I can tell you with absolute certainty, we're about to experience a bullpen so massive the past year will look like a straight line on a linear graph.

I can't tell you how I know this without doxxing myself but trust me, literally ANY coin you are holding right now will experience at minimum 25% growth within the next 2 weeks and up to 10,000% EOQ Q1.

Drop your Tether bags and pony up some Fiat. Hopefully one of you faggots will screen cap this and share in on Reddit next month as the Mother Fucking Biz user who got your back.

This 'peak' in pic related will literally look like a flat line when we look back at the end of the year.

Dump it

praise kek

cap'd. leave an address and if true by may 1st i'll send 1 eth

Suppose you are right and don't just have bags you want to get rid of.

How do we believe you? Proof? Surely there must be something tangible you can give us without doxxing yourself.

ditto.

this is the kind of shit that gives me faith in biz. there is always that one user who delivers. hope it's this fag.

>25% growth

That's nothing in crypto. That's like saying "stock X will grow by 1.5% within 2 weeks".

It's not necessary Anons, but thank you, it is a kind gesture...

ETH:
0x9f1de00776811f916790be357f1cabf6ac1eca65

My bags are so big it would take years to drop without causing a catastrophic market crash... That said, you may have my word, but that is all.

any coin recommendations?

Holders stuck with 10k DIME coin wouldn't mind 25% growth and actual BUYERS. I don't think you understand the gravity of my claims.

why is everything nice a larp

Social media related platforms under 50m market cap are shoe-ins for the specific instigator in this bullrun. Also, smart contract related platforms and privacy coins.

We don't deserve good things.

if the ETH address he gave out is true, this is a huge mega fkn whale you're talking about

W-w-what... can I have like 1 eth plz?

Delete this post before you turn this into another fucking beg thread.

Eat a handful of rusty thumbtacks you shameless shitbag.

ODN?

You're so fucking dumb

Look at the IDs

you fucking mong. Why do people lovd lying so much? What do they gain from lying in a place like this.

That's probably the same person too

You rekt yourself OP

It’s not that hard to google an address with lots of funds tho so it’s probably not real

Jesus Christ, biz make larping so easy.

This shit is going down hard.

Amazing. Stop bumping this thread anytime faggots.

I stand by my post.

There's only one person in this thread.

Shit... I was so hopeful...

Oh wow 10000% does this mean I'll make it

Forgot to click on the VPN. I'll get em next time.

>we havent hit maximum delusion
now this I gotta see

this is the post where you realize it's a larp. rich guys don't post their addresses for tips no matter what.
8/10 though, not bad before you fuck it up by samefagging

I can't believe he went through the trouble of finding a whale address just to larp. He could have got lucky and ETH went on a 100% run till april, i would have sent kek

It hasn't even begun user

>At the peak of the dot-com bubble in March 2000, the combined market capitalization of Nasdaq and S&P 500 information technology stocks was 101% of US GDP and 31% of world GDP. The aggregate market capitalization of cryptocurrencies is 3.2% of US GDP and 0.8% of world GDP.”

What trouble?

nobody asks what btc will be? all u faggots care about are your alts.

next time just larp with your address and pray you'll get lucky and get your shit right. again, i would have sent, 1 eth is nothing

BTC WILL be $86,938 (GDAX) on Feb 1st. 9am PST, again I can't reveal too much more without doxxing myself

So this shit is 70% of all Veeky Forums threads. Another 30% is shilling of something you bought a large amount of.
Why are we even here?

Well, BTC sure isn't going 10,000% anytime soon.

there are non larp threads here. i shilled WTC and coinlion on jan 2, whoever bought them is in for a nice year

Biz is where normies come to LARP about being poor wage cucks while we're busy managing huge teams of wage cucks.

Nice OP just bought 100k

Unbirth yourself and crawl back into your mothers womb

>pic related

Privacy coins are shit look at Monero.

Checked.

>At the peak of the dot-com bubble in March 2000, the combined market capitalization of Nasdaq and S&P 500 information technology stocks was 101% of US GDP and 31% of world GDP. The aggregate market capitalization of cryptocurrencies is 3.2% of US GDP and 0.8% of world GDP.”

source for this. big if true.