Watch for Binance Fuckery

>mfw Binance has been stealing .1 ETH from me every transaction

Always remember to keep records people. If exchanges like this are going to steal from you, move the fuck on to something else.

$100 every transaction?

>Buy's ERC-20s and doesn't realize they have to pay in ETH for the gas to send across exchanges. ;^)

Was on the same exchange

BNB was used to pay the fee.

and looking in my trade history there seems to be another .5 ETH missing from the previous months WHAT THE FUCKKK

Can you post screenshots or shit, maybe you're missing something because if Binance is scamming you it would be pretty okay to know.

So you know what it does

I make 10-15 trades a day on Binance and track my portfolio quite diligently (to the point where I account for the 0.05% trading fee). I have never seen anything like what you are describing. Post proof or take your fud elsewhere Pajeet.

binance charges an obscene 0.01 just to withdraw ETH. Never trust the chinks

Went in with 1.37 ETH for XLM and now it's worth 1.27. Add the totals on the right hand column if you don't believe me

Is it cheaper to withdraw using LTC or BCH?

Idk man post your balances too, maybe we will see something there

That was everything I had at the time. Went all in 100%

Did the orders get completely filled? if you don't post your balances we will have to assume you are bullshitting

post the whole thing retard, also are you fucking market buying, and if so you deserve to get a lot more stolen

Right hand column is the total balance. I can uncrop it if you really think it'd make a difference.

Fine brainlet, don't post it then. I hope you aren't trolling and you actually are too retarded to know where your ETH is. Saged.

This thread is full of fucking normie scum. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I thought I'm a fucking normie since I started just 3 weeks ago but your post just made me feel like fucking CFO of Goldman and Sachs. Sell all your shit, DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK, then come back when you learned how PAIRS work you dumb fuck.

dude, its the fees. don't expect free money to pay for itself. you are not god. usdt to eth, eth to xlm, NOT TO MENTION BNB. fuck dude, get a grip.

Had 2 BNB already in stock for fees. The BNB doesn't affect the missing .1 ETH

i feel you, you fucking finance nigger.

its not just binance fees, tethers have fees themselves.

are you refreshing the basic trading bar on binance you actual nigger? take a community college class on the advanced one or something. fuck.

Are you guys actually serious about this? No one here knows where the ETH went?NO ONE?????

BNB pays for this fee. If you were to convert USDT to USD into a bank account, that's a different story

The bar was refreshed you fucking pleb. Just admit Binance made a mistake and go back to fucking your face

Did you steal it from OP?

if only you actually replied to my post... kys fagget shit LARP

sage

i took a more careful look, and what it looks like to me is that the prices could be changing as you made the trade. Did you see the prices of xlm/eth in those times?

Yep. They didn't change so much where over $100 would be missing though. Binance fucked up. Plain & simple.

Ok, who here understands how PAIRS work? Guys seriously, no wonder the more experience crypto nerds get your money without even doing anything.

you sure there is no left over eth? ive made a bunch of BTC orders, and i'll see if they did the same thing to me. Will report back

What's the point of your post?
>hurr durr pairs
Bravo yes pairs.

Always double check your shit.

Are you fucking retarded? Pairs here won't magically find you the missing $100+

OP i saw my eth/neo history. dont have the same problem as you

you 100% its not sitting in wallet?

Dude for real?

I'll tell you where your ETH went for 10 Lumen, cheap fucking advise saves you money in the future

All that's left is 0.000035892. Feelsbadman

Tell me what your definition is of PAIRS first

get out of binance. their 10 dollar withdrawal fees are absolutely shit. Only use binance for Neo/gas

I know you're gonna make a runner with that info.
And I'm pretty sure you're a troll dude. No offence but yo should not trade anything until you know what you're doing. I assume XML was your first purchase and you got lucky picking a good one.

Send the lumen and I'll deliver

There withdrawal fee is pretty shit
But i don't withdraw often, and they have a very fast acting nice website imo

im one of the lucky few still having access to bittrex, low fees for withdrawal etc.

Think I'm done with them after this. Too shady.

C'mon and make me laugh pajeet. Tell me what you think pairs are.

Boy, is this FUD from your side?
Why does no one here know where the ETH went?
I'm starting to think that this is the new way to get normies to sell their bags

I think I'm the only one getting trolled here, thanks guys I just wanted to help out

>Buy 2k linkies
>Only 1998 show up
I thought this was normal.

You still won't give me an answer faggot. Define pairs or gtfo and stay forever rekt

You still didn't agree to give me 10 XML

OP, upon further investigating ive got something like 45 dollars missing on a whole bunch of orders in total. But i was market buying that entire period.

Fucking hate binance the scammers. Wouldnt be surprised if they are stealing (more) coins

their website is not accurate when looking up your past trades etc. it's embarrassing but i guess for dirty chinks they do a good job. they are not stealing anything, you are just a nigger

Makes sense when you have a bunch of market orders in place. Leftovers can accumulate very quickly. But $100+ in one transaction is huge cause for concern and I'll be happy once Bittrex opens back up

You're probably right. Fuck Binance.

bittrex is great, just make sure you dont keep Neo on there, theres no options to give you the gas it generates yet.

Also the whole drama around bittrex locking people out of accounts happened to non-western countries like pakistan, iran, india etc. Thats where the majority of complaints came from. Im in a trading group of 30+ people, all have access/widthrawal on bittrex but only because we're all from Canada, US, NZ etc.

Why would market orders be any different from limit orders? The fees are still the same

Still here?

Of course

Tell me the truth, do you really don’t know where the ETH went or are you spreading FUD?

This isn't FUD. I'm legit out of $100+

So you bought ETH for a certain USD value and then bought XML for a certain ETH value is that correct?

h0wie is that you?

Silly faggot, .1 eth per transaction is 100 per transaction. You're out 100 total.

OK OP, i went out on a limb and did some rough calc at the exact time you made the transaction

then the total eth used to purchase XLM.

i calculated the cost of ethereum + the cost of his XLM at the exact same time, you're out roughly 100usd, but that excludes the fees. thats still very high even if it was fees.

Hmmm... that happens to me often too with other coins.

Ok I’ve had enough of this shit. No one got shit stolen from Binance you faggots can’t be for real here. What kind of neckbearded scum wouldnt even understand the fact that shit loses value on a market? This trolling is a complete new level and I applaud to OP for sucking 2 people into this shit.

sorry I didn't sleep the last 20 hours maybe that's why I don't get it. but what has the valueloss on a market anything to do with it? you can see the total amount of eth he had and the total amount of eth he sold/used for xlm