Veeky Forums has no idea about the next x10,000 coin

Veeky Forums has no idea about the next x10,000 coin.

This coin has a marketcap of 20m and will be listed on kucoin and HitBTC soon. With Binance, bittrex and other big exchanges already confirmed for the future.

100 bill a year industry that isn't touched by crypto yet. (stupid chinks spend over $10k on CS:GO knifes / AWPs already, just think what they will spend on these items when they actually own these digital assets ON THE BLOCK CHAIN)

If this token fully capitalises on the gaming digital asset industry and crypto industry I can see this hitting a 1 TRILL market cap in 5 to 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.gameflip.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>will be listed on kucoin and HitBTC soon. With Binance, bittrex and other big exchanges already confirmed for the future.

hmm, where have i heard this shill line from before

Logo looks like a rupee. Not falling for your street shit sanjay.

this was posted a few days ago on the telegram by the CEO of gameflip

This is on their website, link: tokensale.gameflip.com/

>ceo is vietnamese

Advisor of gameflip ICO is co founder of Electronic Arts btw

Binance NEVER confirms listings before they happen, Pajeet.

its confirmed for the future there is a big waiting list

How does this compete with Enjin?

Its literally not because Binance doesn't do that you thick street shitter.

why is this better than $WAX? OPSkins already has dominance in the industry

gameflip already has an existing marketplace with a huge customer base and has a strong list of advisors and is already a well established company. Enjin is a direct competitor I suggest betting on gameflip but if you want to bet on both that is a reasonable decision.

if the gameflip website says its true its true OK??

Yeah I was reading over Enjin but it seems like they only have a foothold within Minecraft(???). An EA advisor alone is enough to convince me this will do better.

>Veeky Forumstard is racist
stay poor

If WAX wasn't appearing at a HUUUUUGE gaming conference first week of FEB, have first mover advantage, and still not listed on a major exchange I'd think about it.

There's room for more competition and major exchange listings are good but KuCoin has become a shithole playground for price suppression.

WAX has already a too big market cap

Where can I buy FLIP right now?

Buy signatum will be listed on bittrex soon confirmed!!!

Nothing moons on cuckkoin anymore.

etherdelta, its listed as FLP