When I make it im going to dress to impress

>When I make it im going to dress to impress.
Fellow business men how will you look when you're a fellow millionaires? I can't wait to dress like pic related so I can get a wife.

Hope you can pull it off and not look autistic

Dress to be comfortable. Sweat pants and t-shirts. Yes I am a proud citizen of the United States of America.

>I can't wait to dress like pic related so I can get a wife.

Sorry to break it to you, but if you don't have style and self confidence when you're broke, money won't change anything.

t. cryptomillionaire

I will dress the same, no one needs to know that I made it.

/thread
kys

You'll spend most of your time in very casual clothes if and when you make it so think about looking good in your daily life too. Suits and dress shoes are a pain in the ass but they are great for special events.

Fucking truth. Cryptomillionaire here, literally still wear cargo shorts and sandals baka. Have plenty of confidence though.

>pinstripe
No thanks

That dude is such a fucking gimp.

>pay stylist
>pay therapist

Are you sure about that?

Full dark web pyscho.

unironically just t-shirt and underwear. I'm already married and don't give a fuck.

Joining my /comfy/ bros. If I make it I'm never going to put on a dress, shirt or tie again.

i already dress better than that guy, but i'm in my thirties and it's appropriate. you need to develop a flexible style for who your are, what you do and what you're doing at that point in time.
if you're some fucking early 20's neet and think getting some bespoke suit will make you look like anything other than an out of place sperg in daddies suit you're retarded.

he's basically a 12 year old acting out what a "rich person" is supposed to look and act like

>wool overcoat with the collar popped...check
>big glasses because i'm one of those nerdy "tech" millionaires....check
>dress shirt and tie....check
>arrogant expression on face that makes you want to punch him....check
>look everyone, i'm a "rich guy"

Clean white t shirt, cargo shorts, slippers along with an iwc portuguese. Gonna dress like that 80% of the time

>wearing a business suit outside of work

Sperg detected

This is how I plan to look when i make it

looks more like a homosexual artist

It...It's Assblaster

I actually want to do the same but I'm right now an utter slob. I just can't afford such clothes. Is it possible to change if you make it?

mens clothing is undervlaued on eBay
>Italian designer blazer for 100-200
>Italian silk tie for 25-50

just add
>some cheap wool slacks
>basic nordstorm dress shirt
>a nice pair of shell cordovan shoes
and you can dress like that on a wagecuck budget.

what do you think it is? a cheat code? life isn't a video game you fucking faggot

no "styling" will make you look good if you're a stuttering hunched over with deep bags under the eyes from too much computer time

similarly, therapists arent that great at fixing people

>marry a ugly negro prostitute and raise her black son

can't believe i ever looked up to this cuck

Veeky Forums is that way

just wear what you want to dress in. i see you have no creativity and no taste because you jsut want to walk around in fancy suits.
Never gonna make it

lmao ok pajeet.

too bad you will still be a pajeet.

Same. But I have plans outside of crypto as well, so I'm making it regardless and in less than 5 years I will have reached financial independence.

Damn, the bitch made it tho

bullshit, you must be a fat fucking basement dwelling virgin.

I made roughly 800k out of 30k and it gave me a massive ego boost. Everything changes: mood, charisma, self confidence.

If nothing changes to you then you're totally lost. You probably didn't even spend any of the money you made and will end up losing it. The money has no value because you never experienced using what you actually made. You didn't reward yourself and your brain which is very important psychologically.

You will lose it all.

he really should go to south-korea to get his nose and jaw fixed.

Suits are dead FYI.

Business casual is where it's at.

He is legit insane

Yes. You can’t go wrong with the black hoodie.

enjoy not being able to walk anywhere
>b-but when I'm rich I won't HAVE to walk anywhere
ok fatass

Exactly. Dated, fake and gay. Even worse than that little freak above

My fucking sides...

Fuck this greasy kike

every photo i see of this guy the more convinced i become he's not human in any meaningful way

wife? why? she will divorce you in your late 30s-early 40s and take half your income

Tan cargo shorts, baggy black Tshirt with Ironic message on it, Gray hoodie, sandals, and if it's extra bright maybe even some sweet shades. Pretty much slightly different versions of this everyday 365. If I'm going somewhere super fancy maybe I'll ditch the shorts for cargo pants instead. Oh and of course I can't forget the holster for my concealed HK45 cause fuck someone tryin to snatch my monies while I'm out and about.

If a Chad was wearing the exact same outfit, even the glasses, with the same expression, you wouldn't think twice. He's just a 6/10 at best trying to dress and act like a rich Chad.

What is he, then?

>The money has no value because you never experienced using what you actually made. You didn't reward yourself and your brain which is very important psychologically.
Can you expand on this? I'm making bank but I'm not spending like any of it...

I went to school with that guy

>I'm never going to put on a dress again

>You probably didn't even spend any of the money you made and will end up losing it

It's literally the opposite.
Enjoy your future failure and unsustainable addiction to money derived status.

more human than human.
probably Nexus 6

>money made me cooler

nice feet of clay wew

>not wearing dresses

Every real Veeky Forumsnessman has a aquascutum trench coat

>Italian™ blazer and tie made in India

You don't have to be a millionaire to dress good. All you need is a good taste and a tailor.

Looks like Assblaster

I already dress like that, just like my grandad, fuck I miss him, he would be fascinated with crypto if he was still alive... Fuck you and thank you OP, you gave me feels

tfw worth less than the catch me outside girl
tfw when she doesn't walk around giving financial advice

haha so true

And happiness from money is short lived. Like a line of cocaine. It will stop working eventually.

Why would he pay a rapist ?

My look when I make it.

would avoid sunburns with / 10

t. Rick Astley

would spread imperialism with / 10

I'll probably just get some nicer versions of what I'm wearing now as needed, and I'd get more of my formal stuff tailored. That's about it.

hate to break it to you OP but this is middle class.. .

I will unironically go full gucci mode like Jared Leto.

Normies easily recognize the brand and will assume that I am rich.

This.
It's not about money, it's about success. Anyways it's infinitely better than wallowing in self-pity
>Wah wah I'm a millionaire butit hasn't helped me in anything
Money is a means. If you can't utilise it then don't even fucking bother to earn it in the first place.
Not everyone is a fucking troll. Some people just need a bit more confidence and posture tweaks.

>Thinking clothes matter if you're not already a male model

The millionaires I know dress like shit.

theres 0% chance of that happening if he thinks that dressing like this is what you have to do to "get a wife"

Hahaha yeah thats him, the typical LINK chad

Like a bum.
I won't have to impress anyone because I made it.

That's the whole point of fucking making it.

Playing dress-up and showing your status isn't going to automatically attract wife material.
But it will get you laid.

Unless your job requires you to dress like that you look autistic wearing shit like that to go grocery shopping or to your daily activities. I overdressed one day at work as an IT guy and still cringe about it. Having a job that requires you to dress business casual is great not gonna lie, I catch QT’s mirin daily when I’m out to lunch or running to the bank after work when I still have my work attire on but if you don’t have to dress nice you look like a superb wearing that stuff for no reason.

Like I already do just more expensive.