XLM

Its happening bois! XLM is mooning
Cho cho mothergrocker!

You think this is good? Wait until fucking FairX drops in Feb.

I am about to alt tab to binance. If you’re lying I’ll cram
That shit colored tag up your nose you fucker.

Wow it’s up 5 cents.

Go lie in a ditch forever you little shit.

>Wow it's up 5 cents.
Its up 1400 sats from 4 days ago you mongoloid. Thats far more important than the arbitrary cent value on binance.

i bot cuz it has picture of mooncar as symbol

r we there yet

SATS
DO NOT
MATTER

GET IN HERE BOYS. WERE MOONING

k

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the

translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the

street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i

wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

6 months from now we'll be measuring sats in lumens

gainz so good rn

sold at 56 centz punching myself in the asshole rn

Those sellwalls on Binance, holy shit

How new are you? Jesus Christ, unironically KYS, you'll never make it.

XLM is also about to be listed on Coinone as soon as worst Koreans are allowed to trade again next week.

>be you
>buy bitcoin
>start trading alts
>OMFG I'M UP 50c
>don't notice that SATS are the same and BTC has green candles
>sell alt
>start trading alts with "gains"
>BTC normalises
>You're losing FIAT even though your alts hold steady
>WTF CRYPTO IS RIGGED FUGGING JEWS

That's why he said that sats don't matter I think, and also the exact reason why he is right

You use alts to accumulate BTC then sell the BTC in a peak.
How fucking new are you lot? If you measure in FIAT instead of SATS you're going to lose BTC and not realise it.

Bitcoin will soon be dead...

But you're trading with BTC or ETH, or something that isn't FIAT. If you're measuring in FIAT at any time other than cashing out to FIAT, you're a retard who is going to lose money when they think they're making gains.

You can't even buy your weaboo games on steam anymore with BTC, why do you care about an outdated tech? Seriously, this is like measuring the stock value of every internet in fractions of the stock value of the very first internet company that ever was available for trading or like many others put it: measuring amazon stocks in apple stocks or the other way around. Nobody does that.

> Seriously, this is like measuring the stock value of every internet COMPANY in fractions ...
Sorry for typo

What are you using to buy your Alts? Because I'm certain it's not FIAT... yet.

Yes currently trading in eth/btc bit soon they will become irrelevant and fiat > crypto will be the norm....

Thus Bitcoin is useless, slow, old and outdated.... dying off.

>will become
You're missing the point brainlet.
YOU are CURRENTLY trading in BTC.
therefore BTC is relevant when assessing the value of your alts.
You can't seriously be this retarded? Reading your FIAT worth when dealing in Alts is fucking retarded

+3% is considered "mooning" these days.

I don't trade I hold... for this reason the death of Bitcoin is closer than you think...

Fiat > crypto will turn the market on its head... then we will see what crypto is really worth

>monero was already over 300$ month and a half a go
>literally 0 gains if you held through the craziest bull market ever

nice cuck coin

I assume roadmap launch is already priced in? Or does it make sense to buy now?

crypto becoming boring like the stock market

what's the next fun thing guys

i would still buy now , going to $1. Probably easy trade you will make this week

buying the dip or the sideways made sence now its still fine but more risk, or if you hodl its fine

It's not going to a dollar anytime soon lol

newfag confirmed.

And back down it goes. It’s already priced in. Let’s see how the other 85bn coins effect the price.

Depends what's in the roadmap

It has already been to a dollar... and when fairx beta pops up in the next week or two it will surpass that... Easily

Yes the other 85 billion coins which will take 90 years to be fully in circulation...

Fuck off idiot

>le sell at 56cent face

I know this is a troll post but it bothers me with the recent influx of ledditors who actually believe this or even want this.

My XLM bags are only -13.04% vs. BTC. C'mon guys, FOMO in rn

Lol did someone buy at the peak? Don’t worry, they won’t be around for 90 years lmao. Soon you’ll see

Fuck is this gook saying?

Yeah I don’t know if you remember but like almost 300 billion dollars has left the market in the past week or two. FairX is priced in.

the coin was 3000 sats weeks ago what peak it was sideways ok 4k and less are you fucking brain dead

Let me make this clear for you because you are seriously being negligent in using your mental capacity. It doesn't matter if you can't buy shit with BTC, because you can trade it for fiat with which you can buy whatever you want. Right now you are cashing out in either BTC or ETH and pretty much all of your trading pairs also include one of the two. That means that you are trading to accumulate either BTC or ETH. What happens when you trade alts and measure in fiat is that when you make "gainz" while BTC is on the rise, you are actually down in BTC, meaning you would have made more fiat gains if you had just HODL'd BTC.

tl;dr Your shitty fiat gains mean jack shit when BTC outperforms your shitcoin.

lmfao >muh coin virus get the fuck out of here.

>muh priced in meme
Fuck off

>shaa

ETH

You sold at the bottom, didn't you?

>tfw bought another 1500xlm at this top
i have 4k in total now, i will not miss out on this mission to mars in this week or the next