CRASH TIME BABY

SAY HELLO TO 8K FAGGOTS HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Europe is still dumping. Will go up in 6 hours

Tethered up. fuck the bear market im still gonna make money

time in eu right now, it is not a meme after all.

The 8K meme needs to die. NEVER HAPPENING. Sorry you didn't buy the dip.

probably saw pic related

user its rejecting the moving 314 and going back down. If it somehow doesnt itll go 15k. Basically this is happening tonight (next 3-6 hours). Miraculously could go up but I doubt it.

No. I bought yesterday before US got up and sold shortly after US went to bed. Now I wait for rebuy

Euros wake up at 6-7 AM you mongrel degenerate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE FUCKED SENPAI

some wake up an hour earlier too dump before other euros dump

what no? because your action alone can move the market?

yes the can

it has been dumped for few hours now Mohammed.

This EU and US waking shit is fucking dumb because the vast as fuck majority are asian boys

yeah they saw the 1 month late cross on a lagging indicator

unless you buy/sell thousand of btc at once then it may have some small effect, I really doubt that. And I am not even talking abuut inspect element yet. Show some log?

>reading tea leaves
It's going up, friend. screencap this.

>Doesn't believe in TA

>Thinks its going up cause she has a 'feeling'

what the FUCK are you a mountain jew?

so what if it lags its confirmation.

>Tether prints 100,000,000 USD

What did cryptowatch mean by this?

>Believing that TA actually works
Tell me user why you aren't a billionaire yet?
Since you know what every market on earth is going to do with your meme lines

Do you think that all millionaire traders are just consistently lucky? XD Like some kind of weird coincidence? Just making great trades in an out over and over cause they pray?

Did you know that even if people knew they could make more money doing technical analysis they wouldn't because they're intellectually slothful and dumb as fuck?

You're right there's definitely no other way for successful investors and business owners to succeed outside of meme lines. Before meme lines existed everybody was a pathetic failure and knew nothing clearly.
Give me a coin and I'll show you a method that's as accurate as your meme lines are, meme lines are for lazy people who think it'll make them rich quick.
>Being as unironically as retarded as you are

>unironically believes in ta

TA couldn't account for the DAO....you probably weren't even around then.

TA got beaten by a bunch of monkeys flipping shit and picking random stocks, enjoy your meme lines faggot

He leddit spaced. What were you expecting?

So what are you strategies then geniuses? Buy something, cross your fingers, and scroll Veeky Forums?

Swing traders (cause we're not talking about 'succesful business owners' or whatever the fuck you started saying) make calls based on TA and many have amazing track records.

>Entire industry exists cause of dumb luck that keeps repeating over and over and over until the people in it retire happily rich

It's almost as if before investing in something you can research the product and team that you intend to invest in, the market that it's targeting and how saturated it is, what the competition is like, what makes this product unique, have products similar to this in the past succeeded, the list goes on forever.
Oh but what about now that you've invested in it? What about trading? What is supply and demand, news releases, product deadlines, FUD, etc. It's almost as if you can make calls on what the market is going to do from news and events that happen or are upcoming with the market.
You TAfags are all the same you'll incorrectly call what the market is going to do and whenever you're wrong you stay quiet, then one time you'll eventually guess right and it's "HA I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TA WORKED" after finally guessing right the tenth time.
Again explain how people traded in markets before TA existed because apparently everyone was a bumbling fucking retard.
>Why are you still not a billionaire then since you can predict exactly what every market on earth is going to do at every point with muh TA

I'm a poor dude and was considering WTC if it dips farther, how safe s WTC? Is it worth?

Wtc is one of the best long hold you can have, shit did you look at their team? Fucking superstar connections up their ass, unfortunately Walton doesn't sound sexy and they havent really been marketing, put a little of your profit in overtime since you can't time the market yada yada

TA exists to give you the illusion of control, and that's it. It's no more than a psychological support mechanism. You don't need to rely on either TA or your 'feelings' to know when is a good time to enter or exit a market.