Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0
youtube.com/watch?v=mZwN-q0sijs
youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WASSU WASSU WASSU WASSU WASSU

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

WATTHHA MANGONO DOOOOOOO!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THANK YO SO MUCH CARLOWS

by far the best mix of this video. trust me, you're gonna kek hard. easily the best video i've seen in my life. easily.

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE HOW IT USED TO BE.

Carlos!

This guy lost everything. He was going to save money for his Veeky Forums posting son and lost everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0

He's happier than I'll ever be.

lol at the verbatim spanish

true that

Kek

i laugh my ass off everytime i see this video

the fact that people continued trusting bitconnect with their money after this just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

>8:50
>all these crypto queers

What is a crypto queer?

thanks just bought 900k

That was breddy gud thanks user

Haven't you noticed all the faggots on Veeky Forums? Reddit gets shit on but I don't think they're posting trap cocks.

>Yall know i'm finna throw dat bitconect on stakes. Nigga bout to hit dat passive income shit ,ya hurd? You stoopid if you stay out

Why is it that whenever I see a video about bitconnect it has a nigger, spic, women or low IQ retard sitting in a car?

youtube.com/watch?v=mZwN-q0sijs

the face of bagholders

>buy more bcc
>hold

oh man

Oh wow

I fucking love that video.
Never a dull day in this ecosystem

none of that is real gold AHAHAHAHAH

>by far the best mix of this video

mmm mmm no no no

youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04

As much as I like placeboing this is not better user.

Keked really good, thanks user

Amazing

That's my favorite one so far

i can with this all day

Whites should've adopted the Prime Directive, this wouldn't be happening if we'd left primitive cultures alone. That fellow should be harvesting bananas, not begging for subscriptions and buying worthless shitcoin.

up

Was he on it with the scammers or did he get JUSTed too?

pleaz supscribe okay? tank you, Biconnec

holy kek you are right

The memes keep getting better.

i have a feeling he got just'd. looks like too much of an imbecille to be part of it.

kek
e
k

I think he's on it. I think he knew he was really stupid and had nothing to offer from a financial or technical perspective to the scam so he donated his persona. This is why he he is awkward, there is nothing to back the man, just exaggerated emotions and acting like him being from New York carries some kind of authority. It's very strange.

could be.

But the way I see it and why he acts like this.. is that he is genuinely unbelieveably happy and excited for his newfound success. Turning 25k into 140k for a moment and just expressing his thrill to the audience. aka just being a legit moron.

if you google his youtube you can see he did some 'motivational brain-rewiring' videos a few years back. which is a clear indicator that he all the traits to be naive, gullable and quite likely a below-average IQ human being

His old youtube videos suggest he dabbled in trying to be a motivational speaker. Protip most of those guys are depressed and borderline sociopaths/

up the greatest thread of all time. im rly bored

New York city New York

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

loled

That's how people deal with crises in primitive cultures. They ignore all relevant information and pretend that all is well. Keeping the community in harmony is more important than learning the truth.
t. Anthropologist

Cause dey like dem gibs