/Wageslaving/ General

Discuss how much you hate your job, what you do at work etc.

yesterday
>called in sick
>i legitimately feel sick of the idea of slaving my life away in an office

generic office worker here. it's soul-crushing.

Quit wage slaving a few weeks ago, fully enjoying the neet lifestyle while I refresh my half a mil portfolio every two minutes

how much i hate my job?
11/9

as soon as i have saved 30k im gonna quit

regular office wholesale job where i do the cuck work for my boss , i have dreams to poison everyone at the company lol

Congratulations mate. You're living the dream.

Read a news article that a monkey got successfully cloned. What a fucking time to be alive

>possibility of being immortal
>possibility of getting cloned
>wageslaving for all eternity

fuck i am so afraid that i missed the crypto boom. it's too late. jews gonna goyim us

I work at Starbucks and make 13/hr. I’m also a student at community college but I am finally about to transfer.
Seeing all those poor saps who have been there 5-10+ Years was my biggest motivation to get the hell out of there, just one more semester. Investing in crypto has given me some hope in terms of my future financially.

Love/hate relationship. Been workin part time for a major parcel service company. The people are occasionally cool, the work is back breakin, the pay is shit. But in a time of distress, and me being a lazy millennial, I am happy to have it. Sometimes I try to exercise my mind against the grueling work. But I don't accomplish anything during my free time.

Now that I know about crypto trading, I wanna work more hours to invest more into it. I just want money to have a bed, eat and pay bills.

money is the biggest motivation to work and companies need workers

I'm a software engineer for a bank. Been working there for a year and now I am really starting to fucking hate my job. Called out sick this entire week. I don't see myself being employed there for much longer.

work is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

tell me how society has missed this point

that is why we need robots

will crypto be the society's savior?

I'm a stagehand, sometimes it's fun and easy and other times it's stressful and with awful work conditions. I'm planning on working there one more year and using the funds for more crypto to get me out.

Good luck, user

I work for the Japanese government in London (English). The money sucks but I get to use Japanese and meet interesting companies so its not all bad. Hoping to learn more about "business" and move to a private company without the glass ceiling that us gaijin can never transcend.

I might have bullshitted my way into a 100k job, I find out on Monday. Mite b cool

What work do you actually do in an office job?

>tfw coal sampler
>make 32/hr, double on weekends, triple on public holidays
>the work is shit and so is the hours

im sick of waking up at 4 am to drive to work. just fucking end my suffering already

>portfolio is currently at 120k

No. The potential what money offers is the biggest motivator. And that can vary between people. There is a reason when I hire someone that I make sure to clarify what they value most. More holidays? Less working hours? Better insurance?
Whatever it is, most are happy to learn less and gain benefits that are meaningful to them.

i kind of have a good job. I'm working in an IT company as a business analyst creating software for energy sector. we have two working systems but only old deployments.. my boss is 58 old lady, who is great, awsome buisness analyst but she suck at spreading our system and mentoring. all the time talkin about retirment. main boss of the company is focused on the other solution which i fuckin hate and im made to test it. they want to put me into help desk (fuck off, not gonn happen) im kind of doing nothing. any attempt i do to sell our system is criticisied and we have a shitstorm about how i've wrongly choosed a line in a word tab.. huge possibilities but i got no mentor, no team to move forward together.. and latly ive felt in a love with an old friend.. meaby moving to aussie than NZ and than rest of the world.. i've once travelled around the word (worked in china as skiing instructor) so i'm tempted to do it again as fuck..actualy building investing portfoilio (10k$ which i ve spread during the dip into 6-7 1mln cap coins) ive found a nice trading bot with dynamic community.. building a mining rig with my brother.. so i can travel with a nice girl around the fuckn world.

Op here. no larping. AMA about traveling around the world, working in china, buying a bike in vietnam, windsurfing possibilities around the world (u done need to know how to windsurf to work in a windsurfing base around the world, u can learn how to kite in a week or two!!!) been in India for 2 months..

When can we start doing micro cap icos for real businesses?

I'd like to build a fighter jet, I found some old jet engines on eBay and they're very cheap - roughly 30k and then it's a matter of building the airframe.

I'd get a local fabrication company to make that, and then use modern drone software for flight stabilisation and auto pilot.

It'd cost like 50k and jet fuel (kerosene mixed with oil) can be diyed, it's already pretty cheap though. I like to pretend this can be funded via ico and then I can build more and sell them, maybe one day..

social media shill here, automotive sector.

>marketing's middle management is dominated by women
>everything is an unorganized, chaotic mess
>their main focus is to shine personally
>forget about numbers and the company
>no one wants to take responsibility of his own actions, so the chain of approvals is endless and nothing ever goes through the way it was intended but it slowly becomes an abomination of boomer ideas and inputs
>trapped here 10 hours every day + 1 hour of commuting

crypto save me please dear sir

Cleaning drains for 100 link a day.

comfy thread. we'll all make it.

sounds comfy. can you name the trading bot? is it legit? hella scared of these

>don't like my job
>Have to work overtime about every day
>Earn 1.8K euro each month
>Have to travel around 3 hours a day due to traffic jams
>Near burnout due to pressure from multiple managers
>Team layoffs as we are "way too expensive"

Being a wagecuck is slowly killing me, I hope that my crypto investments might free me one day

I don't hate my job, it's objectively pretty good, but I just don't like it.

I really like photography and vieography and would like to do something more along those lines in the future

do you like the idea of making money to your boss man? for trading your time and freedom to work for another man?

I've seen people claim they like their job... but i just can't fathom it how anybody in their right mind likes this ideology of cuckoldry

seeing as I don't put in nearly the effort my boss does, I don't really hate the idea desu

Even as a photographer or vidoegrapher I will be selling my work to others who will probably gain more value from it than I could

this is very similar to me. almost identical, minus the 3 hours commute. i couldn't handle the stress of commute and moved next to work to overpay for my rent.

i can buy food and pay rent and that's about it. a truly meaningless life

what are the shittiest coins u guys baghold? i'll start

i got POLIS and IC

NEET. It's alright.

One more month and then I'll get a month vacation.
Will stay indoors for the whole thing to remind myself of the heavenly neet life I had.
Then will have 2 months before my contract is done, two years down 21 to go until retirement.
Or so the filthy government wants me to believe

mirin. how do people NEET? does your gov pay neetbux?

up

Office cuck here, I have one of those "comfy" job where 90% of the time I do nothing but Veeky Forums/browsing (writing from office right now).
I work 8h, 5 days a week. I hate being here for 8 hours and having to wake up early, but what makes me hate the job are the few hours when I actually work: everything/everyone is a mess and super disorganized, our management software is shit and the database is full of wrong entries which makes doing shit hard and extremely time consuming (it's also not possible to fix it now since they never bothered doing a proper inventory).
One of the owner is legit retarded, requests things that are impossible because I don't have the right data, while giving no fucks about people not updating our database correctly.
I really want to quit, I'm waiting until next christmas for the bonus and if I get lucky with crypto I'm going to leave this shithole and look for a part time, actually comfy job while using my crypto gains to invest.
I was thinking about buying a couple of cheap apartments, I live in a relatively huge university city (not huge enough to be completely overpriced) and I could easily rent them to 3-4 students each

good luck user

>tfw like my job
It can get really busy and fast-paced, and other times I don't have much to do at all.
And I honestly prefer to have more work than none, just not balls-to-the-wall running around trying to get 6 things done at once.
And most of the people are easy to work with.
Just wish I was paid a bit more, but I've only been working for a year and a half out of uni and cost of living isn't bad so it's not terrible.
I'd say I'm 8/10 life right now. Once XLM hits 5 bucks and WaBi hits 50 bucks I'll be 9/10

thank you, I hope I can make it before I kill myself

>get a job at a small factory 2 years ago
>starting pay was €1.2k monthly post tax
>only guy working there is some kind of brainlet, legit autism or whatever idk
>he spends his free time playing farming simulator (wat)
>work is really stressfull since 2 guys just quit without notice
>i work real hard that year, spend soo much time on automatization to fix this fucking sinking ship of a factory
>brainlet guy spends all the time riding the clock and complaining that i waste time when im working on the machines, building better auto structure, organizing to make production faster
>1 year passes and i have automated 80% of production and the factory is in profit for the first time in years
>owner comes by and says his real proud of me etc, time for a raise
>now i get 1.5k post tax
>feels alright but i think i deserved more, but kinda argued alot with boss.
>after meeting boss go to brainlet guy who now spends 80% of his workday watching twitch streams of farming simulator(double wat) and ask him how much he makes
>mfw he gets fuckin 2k post tax

Thats when i learned hard work is a fucking meme if you wage cuck. Anyway i spent the rest of this last year getting into crypto so im considering to quit soon. I have $50k in crypto,5k i cash and 5k in fiat on my bank.

I am also social media shill but new to it. I work for a media company and do contracts for local businesses a few months at a time, so no middle management.

what are your struggles user? I want to work harder in your honor desu

not them, I do back office shit, a bit of accounting, speak with some customers on the phone if my coworker is not here, random basic it shit. My biggest mistake was trying to make myself useful when I started working, now every misc. job is given to me since "I'm good at learning how to do things", which means googling and actually trying to use our shit software

I just got a casual job in the field I've been studying for the past 4 years...
This is it... I do this for the rest of my life now?

i do digital marketing, organic traffic growth to sites to be more precise. there is very litte of "actual doing" something.

i look at web visitor counts on a dual screen monitor and pretend to be thinking about something related to work while in reality i'm just fading away to my day dreams

Yeah, for studying or job-searching. It's only enough to cover rent, food and utilities, not much spare for car repayments or eating lavishly.
Immigrants generally get 2-3x more, plus extra for kids I think, but without having to be studying or job-searching.

I did this, it's hell but at least I get paid.

I'm an attorney. Everyone, including my clients and coworkers, hate me. My job is to get bitched at all day, and many times at night, and collect a better than average paycheck.

The ONLY good part about my job is the pay. When you work in stressful jobs like this, you realize the high pay isn't about how much intelligence is required to do the job. It's about the fact that if the job paid any lower, nobody would do it.

I use 100% of my spare income on crypto. I might have a prestigious thing on my resume, but I'm right there with all of you guys on killing myself if crypto doesn't work.

I have over 100k into it. Kill me if the space dies.

you didnt figure this out yourself?

my first 18 months of work i found out the new guy who was there for 5 days had 2 dollars an hour more pay than me, and i was the one training him. Then again my pay never improved since then, 4 years into work i started quitting 6 months out of the year cause its too stressful for such low pay. instead i spend half the year collecting dole and smoking cones.

I run an online marketing agency doing SEO most of the time. While its boring, its 1000x better if you are working for yourself. And it can actually be exciting when the keywords moon.

adwords?

no, SEO
i actually like SEO and am good at it. but there's only so much you can do on a single site
>muh onpage optimization
>muh technical seo
>muh backlink acquisition

the truth is it's retardedly hard to do "do SEO" 8 hours everyday, espec limited to a few websites

Ayyyy literally word for word the same as me, except I only have 30k in :(

In my first office job and I get a raging lunatic for a boss.
I wouldnt mind the position itself since it's good work and I love my coworkers. Pays pretty bad though.
During the "rant about your job" sessions with inner group of friends, I always manage to turn everyone's faces grim when I go into the nutso boss stories and they see just how good they have it.
Crypto gives me hope but I'm still looking for new work and haven't found anything in over a year of searching. Though I'm trying to move west so companies are less inclined to hire those out of state.
Gotten better at finding peace in the meantime to aid my sanity dealing with the stress at least.

what's the practical tasks you do?

like, open browser. Read media. Search words. copy paste tracker.etc

Linkbuilding alone takes years and is extremely challenging, if you are working towards #1 in a competitive industry.

However, saving time is good. So yeah, actually don't do SEO all day on 3 sites. Use your pare time to find more clients.

tell stories senpai

I work for a local tv station with an anchor who constantly forgets basic facts like “Pyongyang is a city, not the leader of North Korea”. Really annoying. I’d love to get out of news but don’t know where else I can go with a fucking communication degree

practical tasks? uh... nothing really...
check the keyword rankings on a daily basis (complete waste of time)
check GA and SC for traffic, CTR, impressions etc (complete waste of time)
doing competitor backlink analysis (again, complete waste of time)
plan onpage content with new kw implementation (the only useful task i do probably)

it's honestly... soulcrushing. i know what to do, the results are there, but there just isn't "something" "to do". it's... brutal.

>find more clients
fucking hell... i work for a company. i need to start my own biz

iktf, got a degree in Journalism

you can try to do some managerial jobs in the media industry, that's what I am doing

Fuck, I'm there too. Good luck anons, here's hoping we make it.

'm Tier 3 support engineer at a Healthcare IT company. I don't hate my job. I did when I first started because it was stressful but once I got into the groove of things I enjoy it alot more now.

This hole bread
>pic related

Sysadmin here. I fucking hate users - every fucking asshole is a fucking snowflake. I fucking hate when people come to talk to me about "computers" - some fucking asshole constantly talks about the FSB of his laptop... Motherfucker that shit matters not, go finish your fucking powerpoint.

Next fucking brainlet that comes into my fucking office unannounced asking if "I'm busy" I'm going to drain their blood like halal and use it to liquid cool an old q6600.

> But I'm computer "illiterate" tee tee
Well then go to a planet where you don't have to use it for your daily job

I am going to ruin someone's fucking day today

>
Steal your bosses clients and migrate them to your own company. This is how all agencies have always started, including mine. Out of courtesy I paid my boss some commission for the clients I stole, but that is a huge exception and not the rule.

Cringy tats, kys

idk why you are complaining. It's like a dentist complaining about people with shitty teeth.

If it weren't for those people, you wouldn't have a job

im an underwater welder. Pulled in a cool £120,000 last year but dont tell the taxman. Its a pretty fun job to be fair but the work isnt always available. Ive been trying to get a us visa because there is more work over there but apparently unless your name is pablo or pajeet you dont qualify for a h1b. Still, its a good job and having 3 months out of every year off isnt so bad.

What do you office wagecucks even do? Do you just sit around playing minesweeper doing data entry or something? I cant even imagine what kind of task needs tens of people sitting at computers every day. Five people can build a house in a few months so what on earth needs so much manpower on a computer?

its even worse for us uneducated guys because of how soul-crushing you office workers depict your situation

I basically grew up really, ridiculously poor (drunk parents on welfare in public housing type poor), my 3 siblings all dropped out of school between ages of 14-17, I managed to finish high school. Obviously not an academic family, no push for college, I wanted to go to college but parents basically said "no you have to go get a job and start paying rent or you're out on your ass!!!!" and being a 17 year old kid at the time not knowing how to live on my own or survive "out on my ass" I basically just complied, went and got manual labor job.

Ended up moving out of parents house within about a year of that, but moved in with girlfriend. We both worked low skill, low pay jobs, content being plebs. Basically did that for 8 years or so, now here I am almost 27 years old, no education, no skill, and where my "dream" is to just have what someone like you already has but hates, a generic office job or something more comfy, instead of doing shit manual labor in stinky, smelly, dangerous, wet, dirty environments taking shit from disgusting managers and mentally deficient coworkers.

There's literally no light at the end of the tunnel because even if I 'move up' to a better, safer, cleaner position, I see guys like you everywhere saying how miserable and soul-crushing office work is anyway.

Life is total shit

those people are literally why your job exists m8

Sure.
>A few months into job
>Middle of winter and heating is broken so working at computer with winter jacket on, it's so cold
>I can see my breath, they took nearly all winter just to fix it
>Manager sits in cubicle next to me and I ask him questions about client (company is print production. I set up files of artwork for offset printing)
>While he's answering me, Boss (who owns company) intercoms head designers desk in other cubicle next to me
>Calls her name, she's not there, assume he'll stop since she's not answering
>He doesn't. Just keeps calling her name
>Still trying to listen to my manager speaking to me while boss keeps repeating her name in background for a strangely long time
>Finally stops. Get my answers and go back to focusing on work
>Few mins later, boss comes in. Looks pissed and turns to me
>"Why the fuck didn't you answer me?"
>Apologize, say I was talking to manager about something I was working on
>"YOU COULD OF JUST FUCKING ANSWERED ME. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
>Taken aback by sudden raised voice, Just repeat apology but guys livid now, face red and he's pacing in his place he's so heated
>Starts laying it into me, just screaming obscenities, cursing, insulting me saying it in such rage he looks like he'll pop a vein
>Not even sure what to do, just sit quietly and stare at him
>Gets so bad Manager tried to deflect it "(user) was talking to me (Boss)!" But to no avail
>Stops after maybe five minutes worth of screaming and ends with "The next time I call, at least have the FUCKING courtesy to answer me. Ok?"
>Leaves, don't even know how to process what happened

This guy boasts about making everyone who works for him cry at least once. It's no wonder turnover rate here is terrible.

>portfolio hit 100k
>immediatly quit
>ignore everything the unemployment center sents me

I know right? These pathetic soycuck, real men are supposed to bust their asses working at least 60h a week, but paid only 40 because you're a commie asshole otherwise.

i work in a shitty leatherworking factory
>it stinks
>most peoples are dumb and only care about football (soccer)
>peoples from the outside look down on me cause i work in a factory

and I only make 1135€/month

can't wait till im rich from crypto to escape that hell

I don’t get it, he wasn’t calling you? Wasn’t he calling some woman who wasn’t there

I design custom masking solutions with solidworks.

Tape die cuts
Plugs
Caps
Some clips/oem

I basically do a newsletter for CEOs, CTO's and high management people in a specific field every month. In addition to event management (booking of site, arranging that everything is there) and project management (managing projects between different company)

only have 4k in crypto. i hope to quit my job when im in 6 figures

good pic

Doctor here. I fucking hate sick people - every fucking asshole is a fucking snowflake. I fucking hate when people come to talk to me about "health" - some fucking asshole constantly talks about his blood pressure... Motherfucker that shit matters not, go finish your fucking treatment.

Next fucking brainlet that comes into my fucking office unannounced telling me that "They think they're ill" I'm going to drain their blood like halal and use it to transfuse blood to an old terminal man.

> But I'm "not aware of what happens in my body" tee tee
Well then go to a planet where you don't have to use it for your daily life

I am going to kill someone today

to be fair, people who go to the doctor for minor shit should be given aids. I had to go to the doctor once because I'd fractured my shoulder and I had to wait for over an hour because some old farts thought they had a cold. I dont see why anyone would even want to go to the doctor for petty shit considering how awful it is.

Yep.
Makes no sense. It's why it sucks.
Just want to find another job as soon as possible and never look back.
Not really looking for crypto to be my saving grace because it's a long term investment for me, not to live off on yet.

Are you a woman? Was this mistaken identity? Could you have said “you never called me” or is that automatic firing

mirin

Bartender
>make minimum wage while getting drunk most nights myself

could be worse

Didn't go in yesterday because I just couldn't do it. I'm ready to die.

Real men go all in on LINK

I'm a government statistician and most of the time, I'm working from home in my robe. Often times, I get to shitpost with you lot while I wait for some program to run. It's bretty comfy.

fucking relate to this 10000%

Law enforcement. 15 years. Comfy AF specialist role. Work on my own every day and get to trade crypto. I have to actually work about 3 percent of the time but I had to work hard to get this cushy role and when the shit hits the fan I do actually have to do some important shit.

partner is a journalist in parliament in australia

good stories / events desu

i feel like you can lose if you have 100k in solid coins. just wait it out and dont get scammed

maybe u fuckers al picked the wrong occupation or are generally retarded so u hope to evade ur miserable life by buying internetmemes?
explains a lot

You don't hate your job. You're just an uneducated savage lazy ape who thinks he's entitled luxury without work. Kill your parents for raising such a worthless piece of useless shit.

wew, you two must really hate your jobs with all that anger

Everybody has a boss, dude. When you run your own business, your clients become the boss. So instead of one boss you have x-number (x-number of clients) and they call you up all day with questions so you can't get shit done for your other bosses. Feels good to have your own shop, though.

How did you get a japanese gov job. Are you japanese?

yeah why shit on this wholesome comradery. biz has a fine community. w h y

huh?
on the contrary, i'm not saying i would love to pay to be doing my job, but almost
i get up every morning with exitement

just pick ur occupation wise instead of hoping for internetmemegains
could be a rough awakening for most of you otherwise

Quite the opposite. But I wasn't retarded enough to get into a profession I'd hate or have no talent for.

>senior software engineer in western/central europe
>3-4 days of home office per week
>make €10k+ before taxes per month
>do all my work when I'm on site, spend the rest of the week at home jerking off to doujins, sleeping and shitposting
>mfw everyone around me is miserable and I'm living the dream