ZCL

ZCL usual weekend moon + major announcement this sunday = Jupiter orbit approaching.
50% the announcement won't be the fork, but still saturday we'll approach $180 minimum. Accumulate biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81o4WtwBv-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to dump when people realize it isn't the fork. Set your buy orders at .0101

It's going to be announcement of the fork date (late Feb probably) and the social media will be all over it

it's going to be the release of the wallet that supports the fork

Stay fucking poor you fucking faggot

>exchange support = moon
>masternode = moon
>fork date = moon
either way it will moon

Did they do the fork simulation or is that this weekend?

Also people that say they are scam or something like that because they delay the fork and stuff it just shows that the team want to do the things right and that is fucking great

We are going to fuck Bitcoin cash in 1 month

Probably
Not so sure
Should be this weekend

It's going to be the fork date announcement. I'm currently 40% ZCL but planning to go 90% before Sunday. Screencap this.

It won't be fork announcement dumbfucks, look at roadmap
I'm selling saturday, thanks for easy gainz

its going to dump

screenshot this

youtu.be/81o4WtwBv-o

Just leaving this here. Been watching him for ZCL. He got in ZCL very early and bought the recent dip.

Btw we've just recovered the 150$ sell wall in 2 hours. Feel so comfy.

Only thing I'm sad about is that I only bought 150 at $40, should have gone all in.

Nah man that was cool. The only thing that i've learned from crypto is that the only way to not get any gain in such an easy market is to be too greedy. Really.
Sure 20% at 100% >> 40% at 80%.

No one should be expecting the fork date, so don't dump your bags if you actually want to make some money for a change. It's like the simulation test / and or wallet release.

fuck this trash coin.. buy now and sell BEFORE sunday

Even if they announced a fork date it would dump. How new are you to crypto?

announcements of announcements always lead to dump

Im buying back in at $40 when this dumps Sunday when no fork date announcement.

It's masternodes.