Ok guys what's the next scam after Verge, Tron, Rai and Vechain. I wanna get rich fast and dump on normies from reddit

ok guys what's the next scam after Verge, Tron, Rai and Vechain. I wanna get rich fast and dump on normies from reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

ponzicoin.us/ponzicoin.us/index-2.html
ponzicoin.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xlm

I mean coin that will do x10 not a coin in top 10

i'm thinking maybe iost or trac

Well that wouldve been zilliqa but you missed the ico

link

You forgot IOTA

It's gonna TRX again for a second round

XBY and AIT

You forgot link

Mooncoin

INT

INT

>Verge a Scam
>Has a working coin + software and delivered everything they promised
>Faster, Cheaper, easier to use than Bitcoin.

So shit. Wow. Genius. I know the next 10x already but I ain't sharing with FUD retards.

I feel for you OP. I really do.. It can't be easy to be Veeky Forums personified. If you think Vechain is a scam, you need to seriously contemplate suicide

INT, the new ITC, the new IOTA. The chain of shit DAG tangle coins is never ending.

Ripple

>delivered everything they promised

found the normie

Provide one example of why Verge and the Wraith Protocol is not working.

Provide just one.

There's actually a 10.000$ contest out for anyone who finds a flaw, so please provide it to me.

>Ma wrighgd prodocol
It is plain and simple useless.

ponzicoin duh

In which case please do expose a flaw so I can cash the 10,000$ prize. Name on example why Wraith Protocol is not a working product.

>VeChain
>scam
The absolute state of newfags, kys

>he still hasnt sold

LULL

This is fud, its less obvious but its still fud. Vens graphs have nothing in commin with the rest and there's probably a dozen other scam coins to list instead but they still chose Ven. Its obvs salty walties or someone who thinks a couple biz tards with weak hands are enough to drop the price.

DAT, honestly just shill it on here and Reddit like VeChain was and its at least an x10.

Everyone would have to be using the integrated tor for a transaction to actually be private. Can't have 5% of the transactions be private without it being ridiculously simple to decipher.

let me just screencap this and post in a month, ok faggot? you will end up just like raiblocks

UFR

You’re a retarded shitskin Street pooper...

>muh IOTA
>muh Verge
>muh Tron
>muh Raiblocks
>muh Vechain
see a pattern here you fucking idiots?

He said a scam coin, not a coin that's going to go up at least 600% by eoy.

>subtle Vechain fud
Pajeet my son you are getting better

>Faster, Cheaper, easier to use than Bitcoin.

Every random shitcoin is that. Comparing to bitcoin is like saying I'm faster than my grandpa. Who the fuck cares?

Send user the 10K in the currency user prefers

This is false. I guess you read it in some FUD blogpost somewhere. All transactions go over TOR regardless.

The Wraith transactions go over a private blockchain so the information is obfuscated.

How about I provide a Wraith transaction ID from the wallet and you tell me where I sent it from? I'll gladly send you all my Verge if you manage.

ponzicoin.us/ponzicoin.us/index-2.html

This is the only 10x left

>Vege
>Reddit Spacing
Fuck outta here

AMB if you got steel hands

PonziCoin... buy now before it is too late. get in early for gainz!

ponzicoin.us

you forgot zcl

>VeChain
>Scam
Pick one