It's probably your last chance to buy carVertical after mobile.de / BMW partnership annoucement

it's probably your last chance to buy carVertical after mobile.de / BMW partnership annoucement

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/carVertical/comments/7spafi/bmw_mobilede_potential_partnership_news_is_coming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already all in, comfy af coin. Double up will come any time.

Those fucking sell walls. This looks like TEL 2.0.

lol, no ty, kucoin is the place where coins die. enjoy your bags. i'm not saying that this coin is not good, but it will take literally months for it to get out of the shithole kucoin is. you'll be left holding bags while all the other coins grow madly.

I love bmw since childhood so I would buy but
>kucoin

what is the problem with kucoin? it's first market, in few weeks cV would be listed on the Binance but then the price could be at least two times higher

Actually, another exchange will be added soon...

Actually, nothing wrong with Kucoin, just a fuckton of whales dumping and supressing the price. Will be over soon.

Better hope so.
This user here is right. Literally the only thing Kucoin is good for is flipping during day trades because less bots than Binance.. but even that has gotten harder because of the lack of volume.

This. Veeky Forums is blind and denies that it would ever go other places. Actually I'm super impressed how fast they are done these things after ICO. They are exceptionally hard-working team.

Funny how 2 weeks ago it was "everything moons on kucoin"

DELET

VEN and WTC do everything this chain does but better

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Romka, Matai, nuu blet, nebeshillinkit, ok?

Man this coin has taken a beating since kucoin.

what did you expect? people earned x5 from the price of ICO, so those for whom it was enough profit sold out

in a few days probably CarVertical will announce partnership with another company and the price will do new ATH, i'm 100% sure

do not even want to explain to you that carVertical fuck VEN / VET shitcoin, above all cV is a stargeted product for the automotive industry under which some functionalities will be released, including API and Whitelabel, Vechain is designed for the fashion industry and the counterfeit louis vuitton market

do you guys really believe in flying cars?

>mobile.de / BMW partnership annoucement
source?

in their fucking dreams.. they said partnership with TESLA last week lmao

another bralukas shitcoin

I should have sold at the top... just missed a great opportunity, we're never going back are we? This is Bounty and DBC all over again...

VEN and WTC have stated use cases for automotive parts
The fashion/counterfeit thing was just an early proof-of-concept
DNV GL's partnership with VEN has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with trust

Is that a good sign?

>Accumulating.png

I guess - only have around $9-10 left on Kucoin so might as well see where this goes

here:
reddit.com/r/carVertical/comments/7spafi/bmw_mobilede_potential_partnership_news_is_coming/

dip is over now.