Link

>Bleeds money
>Does nothing

Pick one.

Fallen below support level. What a fucking shitcoin.

>didn't sold when it was for $1.20

You people really hate money

Really want to sell and move into something more profitable. Should I do it? I think it's going to 50 cents easily.

>''Didn't sold''
Back to your shitting street Pajeet.

Me too. What are you thinking?
I reckon DBC has bottomed out. 2 events at the end of the month.Surely must rise.

You will most likely kill yourself for selling at .80 when it’s worth $1000

When, seriously? By the time that happens we could have made more money with other shitcoins.

Hopped out yesterday and caught the nice xlm rise.

Like an abused housewife, I bought a load more links with my gains and watched as the price started flushing down the toilet.

Think of all the moon missions we are missing.

retard alert

the support is 6500 sats

depends, at what price did you buy in? are you still green at 50c? or are you already red?

i keep my 200k ico/pre sibos stack. no way im gonna sell this. theres also no way this wont EVER hit $5 this year.
i mean, im not deluded to think this will be 250 by EOY but theres a ton of potential in link, specially longterm, but i too will eat my own dick if i dont make a million on it this year

>he's not holding shadowlink
sweetie...

Please sell, it's a confirmed ponzi scheme to fool Veeky Forums. Why do you think it's so shilled around here?

btw i honeslty think its gonna be $25-$75 eoy

It will never have a trillion marketcap you fucking idiot. Oh and it's now under 80 cents. You'll be lucky if this shitcoin does absolutely anything at all. You could have made more money doing basically anything else.

NO NO NO
YOU MUST STAY DELUDED AND STINKY
SERGEI PLEASE HELP US WE ARE SUFFERING HERE

Haha. Y-yeah. F-fellow Marine here. We’ll be rich off of LINKCONNEEEECT

Even though LinkConnect has been in development since 2014. Even though it requires Intel SGX which gets hacked all the time.

Even vTorrent is less vaporware than LinkConnect

Buy a real crypto like EOS. The only crypto that can actually compete with Ethereum.

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

> LINK drops so you can accumulate more.

Sell now deluded linkies, before Sergey spends all of his ICO ETH and starts market selling LINK from the developers fund to maintain his McDonalds addiction.

Months of shilling for this shitcoin and asking Sergey for compensation and all I got was this shitty tripcode

Fuck this im selling

LINK = HODL

>When, seriously?
Are you 12 years old?

>mfw price hits 0.1c
Haha! Wonderful. Well I'm sure it will dip this weekend as well.

>it requires Intel SGX
Lol no it doesn't.

this...is it so hard for you idiots to sell high, or just shut the fuck up and hodl for a month? if you don't like bleeding profit, you should sell during a pump, not when the hype completely died. this is unironically the time to buy actually, but you idiots always do the opposite thing, it's hilarious.

I didn't want to believe it but it really looks like this shit is really going back to under a quarter

Glad that i sold and bought xlm a few weeks ago

Noooo not Damu

Trump was a winner

This coin is the Jeb of crypto

Sure does “trusted hardware” aka static loadout aka CENTRAL POINT OF ATTACK

Thank you God.

Trump was projected to lose every single step of the way, right up to the actual primaries and election.
In Chainlink's case, the primaries are the initial Golang release, and the election is main net launch.

Literally any coin made more gains than your stinky shitcoin.
There is roadmap and no official annoucements, so good luck with holding your bags for another 5 years and see red every time, when everyone else has got a lambo paid with other coins.

This is not about projections. Link is actually losing and getting beat out by the worst of shitcoins.

Protip: recent CPUs all have SGX already.
It's there for those that want it, but it is not integral to Chainlink's functionality, at all.
It can simply make use of it, if you want it.

>Link is actually losing and getting beat out by the worst of shitcoins.
Just like Trump was getting beat in the polls.
None of it matters until the big day itself, which in Chainlink's case is product launch.

>no roadmap
>no official announcements
Initial Golang release Q1, as stated in Sergey's official announcement.

There are no polls in crypto you fucking retard. Anyone who bought the ICO lost money compared to good projects. Anyone who is holding Link right now is bleeding money because the support keeps dropping.

All I can see is Pajeet tier forced memes about this shit. This is the next Digibyte. Buy these pipe dream coins when you want to get JUSTed over and over again with your bags while others are going to the moon.

Thanks for joining us Sergei (or however you spell your name) or a chainlink team member.

2 questions:

1. How does it feel to defend your vaporware on Veeky Forums?

2. Why has LinkConnect been in development since 2014?

3. Why did ICO funds pay Veeky Forums shills? Is that ethical?

Thank you in advance,
Concerned user

PS don’t pretend not to be a LINKCONNEEEEECT team member. We all think you are one.

Sorry I added a third question. Thanks Sergio :)

The actual network isn't deployed yet, so right now all people can do is project when it will be deployed, and what will happen once it is deployed.
Same as polls can only project what kinds of votes candidates are getting.

>Anyone who is holding Link right now is bleeding money because the support keeps dropping.
Thank you for your concern.
Feels so good knowing I'm on your mind this much.

>muh other coins
So why are you in the Link thread?

Stop this user, you are making me want to sell my stinky ticket to the lamboland. Why are you doing this?

You're welcome for the lesson on SGX.

LINKCONNECT FOUNDER CONFIRMED

DEFENDING HIS VAPORWARE (in development for about 4 years, wtf?) ON Veeky Forums

SHOW US A REAL PROOF OF CONCEPT OR PLEASE REFUND ICO

No really, you should sell.

STOP THIS

SERGIO OF LINKCONNECT HAVING A PSYCHOLOGICAL MELTDOWN CONFIRMED

TELLING PEOPLE TO SELL LINKCONNECT

> CAN’T HIRE NOVICE PROGRAMMERS TO CODE BASIC ORACLE NODES WITH 30 MILLION DOLLARS

Do what you think is right. There have been a few cult coins in the history of Veeky Forums that promised the moon and the stars to the hodler only to underperform the whole fucking market.

Who is our Russia?

Sold half my link
If it goes down I feel good for buying more
If it goes up, I feel good for cutting my losses

I have discovered the ultimate comfy

Only cult coins I know about that have been shilled for as long as link were Ethereum, Ark and Antshares. Any ones that failed?

>that promised the moon and the stars to the hodler
Pfffhahahahah.
If there's one thing Chainlink hasn't done, it's hype.

>CAN’T HIRE NOVICE PROGRAMMERS TO CODE BASIC ORACLE NODES WITH 30 MILLION DOLLARS
Why would he?
All they're doing rn is translate from Ruby to Go. You don't need hordes of coders to do that, when you can finish the job in a few months yourself.
The real work begins once the initial Golang version is in the wild. And since we're talking about a decentralized network, the work will never end, and in fact will only increase over time.
Look at what happened to the original decentralized node network, Bitcoin, after the founder(s) disappeared: chaos, strife, clogging, lack of scaling, ...

>volume getting more anemic by the day
>muh mainnet release is months away
>still no sign of any marketing

oh god, this is going to drop like a rock, isn't it?

yes, sell the dip folks, what a great idea.... how dumb can someone be

Veeky Forums, obviously.

maybe yes, maybe no, its a poker game, people with iron hands will always win in this world

>volume getting more anemic by the day
Look up "low volume pullback".

Modern marketing would have you believe that. People want your money and dell you words and promises. There is an entire different stage to people selling product and cutting cost of marketing. More money for development, once the product speaks for itself most marketing is done on its own.
Sergey doesnt want your money, he has enough from institutions.

DigiByte had better memes IMO.

So why not post one?

>Why would he?

Because LINK has BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE 2014

That's a good thing, right?

Imagine selling link for dbc. Hahahahaha I can't even imagine what it's like to live with such an empty fucking brain.

>Sold half my link
>If it goes up, I feel good for cutting my losses

You will sit there like a fucking brainlet as the value of your stack becomes less and less.

I will jump into moon missions and double my holding.

LINK is clearly going nowhere in the near future.

Yet here you are, in a Link thread.

im holding 100% shadowLINK
i'm gonna make it

>thinks this is a bad thing

Yes I started the thread. Enjoyed the xlm rise yesterday, back in LINK and wanted to vent.

I love small tits. Would pay her 1 link to be my wife