It’s gonna moon guys trust me just come buy my bags

Hahahahah each time I warn biz and each time they fall into ven trap and end up holding bags

i want to die, i should have listened to you guys

you retards buy at ATH and then are shocked when it corrects

>it needs gainz right now or its a scam
But yea everybody got screwed over because they are displaying the correct marketcap now. Way less moon potential. Perhaps a x2 - x3 at best. I'm selling it if in June when their Mainnet goes life.

it will reach new ATH today

Maybe some here don't have adhd and need 1000% gain a week. Maybe some here actually have patience to wait rather than selling news. Nah, DNV-GL is a scam, otherwise I'd heard about the company

not long before VEN is taking a massive shit in the mouth of BCASH and ripple from the positions above. buy now or stay poor

I FOMO'd at 5.80 and I'm still up. If you lost money on this then IDK lmfao. Go back to r*ddit. I even ignored just about all the VeChain threads thinking it was a pajeet scam until recently and STILL made money off of this.

you know what the fuck is up. holding ven = mad money. flip your shit coins and chase the next moon you stupid fucks. you deserve to be poor and serve the ven holders.

Sold the top for 4x. Thx whatever retard bought my bag.

you fucking bastards! you will die hodling!

So you warned people not to buy many times before? Since it's only down from a new ATH a couple of days ago, your advice has sucked every time and anyone previosuly ignoring it would have made money.

Oh no, how will we ever recover?

24-48 hours until the run to 13-14 USD starts

Hmmm all this talk of mooning earlier this month and now it's stuck just under ATH. I should never have bought into this chink scam coin at 1$ last year. Should have held FUN or UFR or whatever dogshit coin biz shills are trying to ram down my throat. Kys op and i dont mean that lightly, I want you to end your own shitstain of an existence life.

check'd

Comfy as fuck, basically anyone with >5000 Vechain will make it.

I got 3000 now, but I will be trying to get a bit more.

Just bought the last bit I needed to secure 10k for the node, can't wait to be set for life over the course of a few months

Just wait till late Feb jfc
Even one week

>just wait one year

another pnd coin that will end like this, kek

Do you think i'll make it with 46 ven? We're still VENbro's right?

I won't say that it's a pump and dump coin. I do think it will dip more though. That's not to say it won't recover. It will, but it will definitely dip more. I've been posting this every ven thread so people don't pink wojack when it dips even further without warning. I think it's finished with its ATH push for now but I do think it will come back up their eventually. It will most likely dip to 50-55k sats IMO. Hopefully BTC doesn't dip otherwise it will go lower. Just HODL if you truly believe in the team though and aren't a day trader. It may take weeks, it may take months but it will recover.

Government partnerships and tech magnate and billionaire Jim Breyer as their advisor he even advertises it on their investment portfolio on his website, but yeah go on about how it's a pnd

PBOC announcement soon with other announcements, this shit is going straight into top 10 soon.

Lmao at those cucks not able to handle a 20-25% retrace after a super mega moon mission.

You should all stop crypto clowns. No wonder you all poor cucks.

ah wrong pic, this is the one I wanted to post.

With 46 ven you’ll have 46k in 2 years

Comparing a literal shitcoin with nothing behind it to vechain because hurr durr look at the lines

m8, I said wrong pic. It's just one example

See
Got the big boys in as an example too.

It will rise like a fucking champ closer to the rebrand event in february

I suppose it could pull a NEO if it really is as great as it says. But we shall see. That too had a huge readjustment from 1.38m sats ATH all the way down to 370k and then sat around 450k sats and fell even to 220k sats before mooning again after many months of bleeding.

*spits*

It's only terrible if you are day-trading.

someone just put through a market order for 200000 VEN in the VEN/ETH trading pair

definitely a dead coin
kek

If I don't make 100% daily (after holding for 3 days) it's a p&d scam naturally

they announce one partnership a week so it's not going to bleed till the end of february

full video is out on facebook page. they are talking about partnership with a big car company

This might be the most stupid piece of "analysis" I have ever seen here. Congrats.

Lol, let me guess, that is from some "ta guru"?

Why is everyone acting like it is dead? It had a big news event and it stayed exactly where it was before dropping a bit because CMC fixed a mistake they made and people are retarded.

It's literally going to be back to 80k sats before the weekend is Friday is over.

because everyone wants some ven on the cheap?

Because pajeets are acting like it was some kind of competition between walton and VeChain. These people are utterly disgusting. Cancer to the society. 24/7 spreading faking news and FUD ignoring the fact that they’re affecting people’s lives.

sorry missclick accindently bought 200k ven

WHALE

>Jim Breyer
Got a link for that?

I'll drop up to 75k$ into this if people can answer me the following

>Why is there no white paper?
>Why is it closed source?
>Why is it shilled so hard?
>Why does anyone who brings up the above get called a salty walty

DYOR or KYS later.

With all the information on VEN floating around and being readily available for you, you don't fucking deserve VEN if you don't read up on it.
We are not going to spoonfeed you.

Faggot.

>Walties fucking waking up
I hope you brought your assault rifle again

STOP BUYING VEN YOU STUPID LITTLE NIGGERS IT'S A SCAM FOR FUCK'S SAKE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU DUMBASSES SELL NOW AT BECAUSE ITS ONLY GOING TO DORP MORE GOD IT'S LIKE I'M TALKING TO A DUMB AFRICAN APE WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST!

>They have a working product that is being used so they don't need some pie in the sky white paper but they do have technical documentation we don't have access to
>Because they want it to be
>Because of the connections it has
>Because they are

That said don't buy. I want you to stay poor.

So you have no good answers to those questions.

There are so many aggressive shills for this I'm wondering if they literally hired people.

>75k
Lol, dude, please buy, the market needs you. You would pump a top 15 coin so hard.

DNV-GL CONFIRMED BANKRUPT IN 2 DAYS

YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE I JUST SOLD 10K VEN GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND THE CHINKS EAT YOUR DOG!