How old are you?

I assume most of you are teenager douches like this kid. Thats the only way you could all be so so fucking stupid.

I'm actually 40.Family, six figure £ salary and a 100k crypto portfolio from like $2k I threw into it.

So we not all like that pic.

i'm 3 and a half next week. getting some sick lego if I x5 my bags.
suck it gramps!

I'm 97 years old

I'm actually 113. Served in WW2 when I was 17 and retired just after because of my father's connections. I'm gay, so I never married, and cryptocurrencies até more of hobby to me.
Honestly surprised I still feel healthy in my age.

27 with a £400k folio, I’d guess the average age is around 18 on here tbqhwyf

30, fuck my life

Yes thought of it as gambling, so wasnt willing to put in too much. Though if I had to go back I would have put in £20k as I would have been up a lot more now.

- has 6 figure income
- only puts in 2k

Im 18... u mad? lol #generation Z #teenager #crypto XD

25 y/o college dropout NEET

started with 2k in june. now at 10k. maaany poor decisions have been made

>2018
>113 years old
>17 for WW2
>1936 - 17 = 1919
>2018 - 1919 = 101
why lie on the internet user

Are you me?

WW2

LMAO

Just turned 21 today but I'm a nocoinz I just come here to laugh at all the retards and for the pink wojaks

23 old ethereum-miner, work as programmer

Damn nigga, I started in June with 250 and now I am at 11k. What the fuck have you been doing?

XD and you 18? I am 25 and i think we were the last generation to use that. You above 26-27 for sure.

I've personally witnessed kids under 18 still using xD user, trust me it hasn't gone anywhere.

> Implying WW2 didn't start with the second Sino Japanese war

Stop being so eurocentric.

28, self employed, 16k usd portfolio

no it didn't. why don't you go back to the Versailles treaty, why not to the fucking christian roman empire distribution then?

Some of us bought more than 2 months ago.

Used to be a kneepad dropshipper, before I got into crypto

Us millenials will be like the boomers towards your generation.

Hoarding all the crypto whilst destroying the world with out new found borderless wealth.

31, 2 million net worth, most still in crypto because of taxes

26 brainlet
200 € > 2000 €

because the end of world war 2 was characterised by the end of the second sino japanese war you fucking idiot

you still are

>6 figure salary
>Only puts 2k in

You are either extremely leveraged in debt for cu.cking yourself with a family, or you are larping.

put in $4k now at $12k
I ain't a happy person knowing I'm far from retiring. I'm a NEET so it matters a lot

Like I said above, I considered it gambling so wasnt willing to invest more but looking back I would have put in £20k.

I'm an IT consultant in the finance sector and make £500 a day so no lies about the six figures.