**MAIN JIBREL NETWORK THREAD**

**MAIN JIBREL NETWORK THREAD**

We already fapped to each others stacks like 10 times, what else do you want to discuss?

I say let's do it again for good measure.

55K reporting.

15k reporting in

im going to make it?

Okaay, little 12k guy is here

Sorry, i am a bit late.

Reporting in 133k.

Oh your the famous 133k guy!

1,7k reporting in... kek

if I missed out on pre-sale, do I just have to wait until feb 1st and buy off an exchange?

Isn't the whole point of this token that it will always be worth exactly $1? Is this a meme thread?

For those of us who went all in on Tether and bitUSD, JNT allows us to diversify a little and spread the risk. $1 by Q1 2019!

Lol no it's not. Only when you got jibrels you can buy Jcash. So basicly jibrel is basicly token that allows you to buy jUSD jEUR jWHATEVERFUCK CURRENCY. And yeah Poorfag 2,6k reporting in.

Why do you asking the same question every thread instead of google, like, 1 minute?

9,5k poorfag will i make it?

No. It is Jcash that will be stable like fiat. We are holding JNT tokens right now, not Jcash. JNT can have any value, the higher the better. Jcash is "backed" by the value of JNT. If 1 JNT is worth $100 in the open market, then $1 Jcash is 1/100 JNT.

jesus I hope so... 7.7k here...

real poorfag here with the 233 haha don't forget me too anons hahaha

That's $22300 user, not bad.

when,2020?

I believe when jWALLET goes live it'll skyrocket JNT price to 10$ for sure.

Jiblet here - just 2.5k. Planning to triple my stack when it hits exchanges though.

bump

yes it is a stable token dont listen to these shills