Audiocoin

Anyone have any idea why this mooned today?

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com.au/audiocoin-adc-jumps-80-after-miloco-studios-starts-taking-adc-payment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>volume: 26 btc

Because they announced a partnership with some big ass studio

Big announcement with a real partner. Supposed to be more coming up. Volume needs more and its only on Cryptopia

Because they are getting things done

Also from Bjorkcoin to Adelecoin now

>185 sats
snore
enjoy holding for eternity

Apparently they announced a pretty huge thing a few hours ago

Justin Bieber is this now his coin?

Biebs only is x100
Adele x30

too bad most of those artists are trash apart from pink floyd and kanye so I can't buy anything decent with this coin. at least i can sell it to normies

>Bastille
>Trash
Kys

65k ADC am I gonna make it?

50 cents at the end of summer
you tell me

ew. I would have seen your point if you picked frank ocean or coldplay or almost any other artist here but if I have to hear pompeii one more time i will neck

It didn't even moon back to ATH. But it will. Working product, meaningful partnership, low mcap... Extreme FOMO potential

I got 110K, so I expect both of us to make it in two months or so

This is just the beginning of those partnerships, they will be migrating to BPL (ARK based - the best current tech) in Q2

Who else is moving to Thailand with 100K ADC?

Just put in $1200

1000 satoshi in two months, mark my words Veeky Forums

This dumb partnership in a nutshell: buy Justin Bieber music with coins

But who the fuck will do that if there’s Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify or fucking pirates even?

I see you, ADC Discord. Keep shilling but people with a functioning brain would never buy this dumb ass coin.

OPUSfag spotted

50x in two months EZ

ADC in news already: finder.com.au/audiocoin-adc-jumps-80-after-miloco-studios-starts-taking-adc-payment

IT HAS STARTED Veeky Forums

Wallet it's shit through, can't make it sync

Add nodes and download bootstrap or just use the online wallet my.blockpool.io

The online wallet works awesome!