Anyone else ready for the XLM moon mission today?

Anyone else ready for the XLM moon mission today?

Pic related is current price for posterity

fuck off with these shill threads. you ruined the board with this kike scheme

>today

our moon is the entire year, what are u talking about? this is called a long term investment faggot i think you are misinformed by pajeet

haha oh yes

If this is worth $50 EOY as predicted I will be a very rich man

Protip: it's gonna dump moments after the news break.

why do you guys think this coin will moon?

give me a real world use case

>logo is LITERALLY a fucking ROCKET
>not going to the moon

Your children will ask you "why the fuck didn't you invest in the crypto that literally had a logo that said 'I'm going to the moon' daddy?"

But sure, it's gonna dump. Delusional.

>give me a real world use case

no faggot go google stellar real world use case

FairX, new exchange. Buying XLM with fiat, and you can buy any alts with the XLM. Super fast and almost no fees. Volume will increase a lot.

The logo is a rocket mate

partnership with pewdiepie

Dude, the logo is literally a rocket ship.

That's all the reason you need.

we can send your mum money

Imagine being such a fucking brainlet you don't invest in the coin that has a literal rocket on it

Is XLM a long hodl?

It will. Then it will go back up. Protip is: buy the rumours - sell the news.
Buy back after the dip. Really lsnt that hard kids

You're new to this, aren't you? It's a known trend that every single coin dumps at news. Heard about "buy the rumour sell the news"? That's a strategy surprisingly many whales use. Look at VEN. Most professional stream done in crypto with a literal giant corporation. And it fell 15%. You're just like the VENtards yesterday insisting it would moon during the stream.

nah, fairX is already priced in. Its not going down below 0.55 anymore

Whalebro has blessed XLM! Check the discord channels for proof of buy in. Price target is $150 by the end of the year.

He mum take straight cash.

Where's your rocket?

classic

Newish to cryptocurrency here, who is this, exactly?

The only time that news mooned shit in recent memory was one of the ETH and NEO conferences.

That was a once in a year chance because everyone literally FOMOed their way in because of the hype of programmable blockchains.

Nobody gives a shit about XLM doing stuff that's been attempted before.
>fiat ramp
>muh XLM pairings
>muh partnerships
>muh February news

Yawn. Let me know when it hits the apex of the dip so I can buy in for the February news before that's priced in too.

whalebro is whalebro

Just don't cry later pajeet.

what? There hasnt been a partnership with a giant payment player and a payment blockchain yet.

Are you oblivious to what is to come this year? Stripe literally stopped their BTC support this week and hinted that they'll be using XLM later in Q1

I hate to say this Lumies but it looks like big daddy BTC is about to ruin everything for us once again.

btc going down again. no moon mission. panic fags triggered with every red candle.

bears fucking ass still

another pajeet who sees two candles and panic the fuck out haha

Thank fuck I can accumulate even more XLM and ICX. Thank you daddy BTC

Just a realist.

It does seem to be holding steady at 11k so we might be ok.

Just delaying the obvious.

BTC has been bouncing around between 10k-12k for a week or so now, and if it continues that will make things murky for anyone trying to figure out which direction it's going to go after it's horizontal movement. I hate horizontal price movements they fuck everything up.

europoors are about to panic because burgers are about to wake up and dump

then burgers dump because euros dumped

Until all weak hands are out, and we continue our way again.

meanwhile korea trading nicely at 13k

Why does every Stellar's moon mission starts from a point lower than the previous one? Zoom out your charts, dummies, it's been stagnating for weeks with all your "missions".

But soon Stellar is going to pass ATH (6199 at Polo), and then it'll pump until 7400 or something like that.

I've gone nearly all in on this coin. 0.15 BTC worth.
It's my birthday so this thing better go well into the green today.

This is very accurate.
t. Venlet

nice pajectory stellar snake

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHGGGGGGG

$50 end of year?!?

Are you out of your fucking mind user. Holy shit you need to jump off a cliff you piece of shit.

XLM to $50 puts its market cap to fucking over a trillion dollars with its current supply. Jesus Christ you’re retarded wtf is life

IF MY GODDAMN FUNDS HAD CLEARED I COULD HAVE BOUGHT AT SUB-$.50 FUCKING GEMINI KIKES FUCK YOU

Lmao ok so $3 trillion market cap at EOY?

KILL YOURSELF.

>I-i could have had it f-for .50 b-but now I have to wait to spend my $100

Yes exactly

>le 56% reaction face

OP, you are doing Gods work with these shills. I would never have known about XLM if it hadn't been for \biz shilling it. My regret is not buying more..

Pajectory
BWAHAHAHSHAHAGAHAGAFA