Why do black people smell so bad, that pungent stink they emit is absolutely repulsive

Why do black people smell so bad, that pungent stink they emit is absolutely repulsive.

Yuck!!

U have serious issues. you're not a better human than black people at all.

Where can I buy this coin?

It just means you have incompatible genes, some people like the black people smell. I'm white and in my opinion asian girls smell the worst. so I'd probably have autist babies if we ever reproduced

yeah black people are disgusting

The number of low iq people here on biz is amazing. racist are the people responsible for the world being such a shitty place. you're the worst there is.

According to what metric retard?

I think that it is scientifically proven if he is basically any other race and not retarded he is smarter than the average black person.

inb4 deleted because nothing to do with business and finance, nigger faggot.

Being white doesn't make u smarter. there are countless! of white people who are stupid way below avreage iq.

I suspect you are a black, ironic how a group of people with massive wide-set nostrils can't even smell their own stink.

ahh the nigger faggot's fee fee are hurt.

you do realize nigs have among the lowest IQ on the planet?

I'm not black, but you're so stupid it was just clear u are going to say that hahaha

>what is a bell curve

Statistically being white DOES make me smarter LOL

>asian girls smell the worst
You must be referring to Indians.

Being human means you're instantly better than a gorilla

>Posting a meme image without understanding anything about how it was generated

This whole thread shows low below average iq. so many stupid people alltogether.

Being white doesn't make you smarter per-se. It's only because predominantly white countries have better education than countries with other ethnic make-ups on a WHOLE.

Look at places like Singapore (who is an outlier in SEA) and you'll see that it's all about the education, rather than the skin color.

Thank god i'm not stupid enough to become racist.

>ignores hard scientfic data because muh memes, muh waycism

Minor addition

How is this related in any way to the topic at hand? What the fuck is wrong with niggers for a simple discussion about body odors become an absolute statement of morality. I guarantee you regardless of your skin color and anything you do in life, you're a terrible person worse than OP because of that shitty logical leap.

You can't even spell altogether you

I think you getting so rustled shows how completely dumb and easy to trigger you are. Knowingly enabling your own rage.

You can't even spell. Kill yourself. Worthless piece of shit.

kek

Some cultures are better than others. What has ever stopped black culture from educating themselves more?

>they INTENTIONALLY created a normal distribution!!! genocide and nazism in a nutshell

I'm just happy i'm not dumb enough. Racists at most of the times are people below average iq.

I agree though, I remember doing this running trail and there were a few overweight black women running ahead of me, I could smell their odor like a few meters back and I was really grossed out by it

They were nice people though just smelly, it might just depend on the person though