twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking roasties

its ogre

Wtf it's real

>we havent reached the normies yet
>you are still early adopter

SELL SIGNAL

>women

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, EVEN THE STELLAR SNAKE!

Jesus fucking Christ it's over...

>litecoin
>stellar
now im not surprised why these shitcoins have been pumped so high

Wow I can't believe it's actually over

game over lads

3 year bear market minimum

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING COAL BURNING ROASTIES

oh come on as a XLM hodler this pisses me off. fuck it bring on the normies

>they said we were in the fear and capitulation phase
>we're actually at the peak of the bear trap

Fuck I haven't made it yet and it's over. What do I do?

Fuck this is peak bubble, it really is..
I'vs been denying it for months due to my cognitive dissonance surrounding the matter but now I see it all around me..

No...this can’t be happening. The normans are here...crypto ruined....

POWERFUL

>mfw everyone is shilling coins even celebrities

yeah m8s its over gg. I thought we could rally again but nope.

how is this peak bubble when the market is already ~30% down from the peak?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7neGRLjA3I

>upside down logos
>katy perry
yuck

yes yes sell everything you fucking faggots
normies probably only a fraction of the coins in the top 20 lmao

Disgusting roasties. Always trying to lure in some beta crypto whiz. Kek

I'm literally shaking right now, I don't want it to be over. Please let this all be a nightmare, a very bad dream that I will wake up from any time now and be in 2016 again.

Why would she do that why would some mindless hollywood roastie care about crypto

Not even this can make me uncomfortable holding Monero, which is pretty amazing.

IT ALREADY POPPED. I meant that we're already past the peak.

have you ever heard about the thing called
"staying relevant"
who the fuck cares about katy perry
this is just another sad attempt to garnish media attention

baka you fucking faggots are so stupid

that's it for me, 12 hours kiddos buy my dip

no, it should make litecoin and stellar holders incredibly uncomfortable though, and explains a lot of the irrational movements this past 6 months.

yep, the only saving grace is that improvements in scaling for btc/eth will be arriving this year, so the bear market will be offset slightly.

not to mention 95+% of all the coins volume will dry up and maybe we can get rid of all this shit in the market

I'm pretty sure one thread on Veeky Forums isn't going to save this slut's dying career, nor is this retarded move going to win over any normies, it's just the sad, uneducated shriek of a middle aged woman who doesn't know what the fuck she's on about.

Fuck, have to sell xlm and xmr now, God-fucking-damnit.

katy perry is an early adopter too lads

d-dont worry heh

yup, it's over.the jews got us again

Why would you sell now? This is actually a good thing if you're in these since these coins are getting even more mainstream meaning even more normie money coming in.

Comrades, message her and tell her about ChainLink. If we can get her to tweet some linkie meems we'll be mooning waaay ahead of schedule.

this

this

every 16 year old girl in america is going to borrow $30-100 of their dads money to use monero to buy katy perry's stuff

crypto market to 100x this year

This is great news. Now that Katy Perry has acknowledged it, it's time for crypto to go hypercritical.

How could this possibly be a bad thing for crypto?

More normies will get in.

HeReS my ChAiNlInK AnAl BeAdS
:3

>XMR

It’s happening

Normie megapump soon

Ok time to face reality its over

And you'll get to accumulate less
Fucking brainlet

Popularity isn't everything, look at BTC, it's recognition is at an all time high, it's value is not.

Katy is saving crypto!

I don't have a job you idiot. How am I gonna accumulate? Selling my asshole?
Fucks sake I just want to become rich without whoring or wagecucking.

why did it go up go high in december in the first place?

God damn you retards are so fucking dumb. Waaaaah it's over aaaaaa normies. NEW MONEY INTO THE MARKET IS WHAT DRIVES PRICES UP YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS BE THANKFUL TO THIS ROASTIE FOR SHILLING TO MILLIONS OF DUMB NORMIES. NOW WE TAKE THEIR MONEY.

u must be in the wrong timeline or 12 years old

>Selling my asshole?

there are ways to do that, yes. if thats the fastest way for you to make money to invest in more crypto it'd be worth it

think about it like this. with the money you get if you take 500 cocks this year, that could be ~$250,000+ in 3 years.

but I just started accumulating, I'm only like $500 in on btc alone

I wish she waited until december to do this

user has a point
go for it
first time is the worst

Fact: in high school her boyfriend was a black basketball player.

She loves BBc

no wonder

i love butter battered cornflakes too

WTF ITS REAL WHY
WAKE ME UP

>doesn't have steady income
>calls someone with a steady income an idiot
>how am I gonna accumulate
you apply for jobs you worthless dumb fuck.

>She loves BBc
Who doesn't?

To reiterate

people with loving parents

I got a little rustled as well seeing that shit. XLM is an important milestone, not some meme bullshit

fucking hell they ruin everything i hope they all diei

fuck if thats true we are mooning

fact:
pepe is better than now than he ever has been after she "killed" him. she doesn't truly understand what pepe was and has no idea what he has become.

it wasn't apparent at the time but pepe would go on to break through into reality and become a big player in the 2016 election, the election that saved humanity. we even found out that he is an egyptian god that speaks to us through chaos magic and memes.

this whore will do the same to crypto. she has the magic touch. shes gatekeeper to the 4th wall, the gatekeeper to internet meme coins touching reality and doing big things.

>we are the early adopters
>this is the early adopter phase
TO THE MOON

Actual brainlet here got 80 on IQ test
What is downside of Ponzi? It looks like if you get in before majority you walk out as winner

You are a normie and we will take your money.

>It looks like if you get in before majority you walk out as winner

pretty much yeah

repeat after me :

we are the early investors

I'm out guys, enjoy your roastie coin

Virgins got rekt

buying crypto now is like buying apple at $5

Well at least she got crypto > fiat right

Did you already forget about Stox? Or are you all just that new? Cryptos aren't anything new for the celebrities

Meh, at least she has big tits.

Does anyone have that comic about speedrunning where some guys make a hobby, then chads and roasties ruin it over time?

GLORIOUS STELLAR SNAKE

I feel sick

i would suck her tits into oblivion

If you don’t have positions yet, you’re not going to make it, get out.
For those of us who already hold good positions in the coins that Normies will buy in, prepare. Next bull run will be the last. We break 1trillion ten we crash and burn.

what the fuck? I thought this was some sort of photoshop, but this shit is real

Is this it Veeky Forums? Is this our signal to sell, like the shoe shine boy and Joe Kennedy right before the great depression?

i don't want to be a wageslave forever

Milkies detected

this thread is hilarious, everyone sells amazon, microsoft and apple stocks, they are everything we are doomed

Sell anything you see on that pic. You know the drill: if niggers are shilling it, you sell. Same with jews. If katy perry is shilling, you definitely sell.

Friendly reminder Katy Perry shilled pepe two years before the pepe bubble bursted. Few understand this.

helluva ride lads

>it's still early

"everybody who wanted to buy crypto already did"

you are sadly mistaken friend, the normie influx in the next 2 months will be maddening

oh shit finally a sane mind in this land of over reacting soyboys

Fucking hot chick with a shitload of money and probably surrounded with people to invest her money.

> Normie.

Kek, you probably weren't here last month. Normies go in and they are now exiting the markets because gains are gone.

Shit....
>when Bitcoin goes back up Katy Perry and all her fans will ALSO double all their money
I'm fucking out. This sucks.

This.