Holy fuck this is it guys, this is fucking it

Holy fuck this is it guys, this is fucking it.
This is the coin that's going to make us all rich. If you missed the crypto train in 2016/2017, this is your last chance to make it.
XRB belongs above ETH. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

chink scam

tell me how to stop the bleeding

Are you fucking serious? XRB is biggest shitcoin out there.

If you want to be rich just buy Chainlink

pls whales save xrb
STOP THE DUMB

heavy bags there son?

Dump*

DESU having both is a great bet.

Nope, just waiting for it to dip below $5 so I can buy the living shit out of it.
I'm going to the moon boyo.

But it's not. Link is all you need to make t.

XRB has no value.
Nobody pays 2$ for 1$ in paypal, wouldn't make much sense, right?

70IQ

Yes, 701

You sound desperate user

Are those XRB bags feeling heavy?

XRB being over 10$ defeats the whole purpose of the coin

That's too much, he's probably a sub 60IQ nigger

Raiblocks is a Chink Scam. They move to the next scam. First it was IOTA, then RAIBLOCKS then VECHAIN, now whats the next CHINKSCAM?

Maybe it's TOO EZ and they are pumping PONZICOIN?

What you dumb niggers think?

being over 1$ desu

oh no sub 601

>even his ID says he's a 4 IQ subhuman

>lQ
Wow another broken-English speaking chink.

That's an L you dumb chink. Learn to be American and have a bigger dick

not just that but its a POOOOOO with 4IQ

The only POO is XRB.

RAIBLOCKS = CHINKSCAM

fucking kek

Please get off this board. You absolute piece of fucking trash.

chinks are not allowed on this board u small dicked fag.

Raiblocks is/was a chink scam. You know it, you and all ur little chink tranny friends are trying to have a scam people in a get rich quick scheme.

NOT ANYMORE CHINKBOY.

RAIBLOCKS = CHINKSCAM

Are you trying to be funny? What's the deal here..?
If you are trolling: please stop, it's not funny... at all.
If you are not trolling: please go do something else with your life, this is a zero sum game, and people who are so misinformed as you will lose in the end.

Not trolling, just informing people of the chinkscam and laughing at the people that got scammed when they bought at an ATH and they thought raiblocks was "going to be huge". TOLD YA SO LOL.

bahahahaah chinks and their dirty scams. raiblocks was more hyped than tron, if you see the pattern here.... they're all chinky scams.

Please tell me why you consider it a scam? Bonus points if you actually manage to come across as someone older than 8 who just learned the word "chink" and use it as every opportunity because you are a naught boy, and naughty boys like naughty words.

the chinks are pumping it, they dumped it already. Only 19M volume LOLLLLL HOLY SHIT LOLL. SCAMMMMMMM

CHINK SCAM. They moved on to another coin. I advise you to either hope for another little surge and sell, or just ride this coin to the grave.

with that being said, I have NO TIME to WASTE MY TIME ON little dicked CHINKS like you.

dont defend ur chink scam, it makes you look dumb. and almost half nigger.

can we get a range-ban pls mods
very low quality FUD

I’m selling mine off when it hits Binance and goes to $75. The only reason its performing poorly is because its on shit exchanges.

>not holding LINK

sorry user, you are not going to make it

K poonjeet

why is xrb a chink scam faggot?

>The missing Link
Hurry up and sell him to the smithsonian institute for profit

LMAO. You really MUST be dumbchink.

Calling for a ban LOL. You are too new to this site you dumb chink to think you're going to get a ban for "low quality FUD". If that was true, all you chinks and any mention of RAIBLOCKS would be banned LOL.

RAIBLOCKS is a CHINKSCAM.

holy fuck is that hilarious, i found a half nigger, half chink, snowflake. LOL

it's not a chink scam like the autist is screeching, but its true value is more in the $1-5 dollar range. the only reason it got so high was because it was quarantined on scam exchanges with no liquidity, and the whales couldn't sell due to withdrawal limits, so pledditers and biztards kept buying and buying with nobody to sell it to. no it's continuing its decent down to true value.

xrb serves no purpose in network function and will only rise in price because of speculation and hype. buy at ur own risk

$140 after Binance + New Wallet + Rebrand

>pooo 4 IQ BTFO

based thread