Hey hey hey

>cryptonick thought he'd get away with it because in his underage mind he was just "documenting" his actions
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/956318986865590273
scribd.com/document/369956633/Class-Action-Complaint-BitConnect
coindesk.com/investors-file-class-action-against-bitconnect-following-abrupt-closure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fucking kek Trevon Brown is getting sued ahahaha

Is this real? Link?

twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/956318986865590273

The full document is here
scribd.com/document/369956633/Class-Action-Complaint-BitConnect

Gonna sign up on that class action.

Is crypto chick on there or does she get away because female privilege?

His real name is Dominic Novato.

>Silver Miller law firm

Fucking a, what is up with the way this faggot always rights his legal briefs. Has got to be the shittest attorney to exist.

Where's Carlos?

Yes, this is real. There is legal action being taken against all named persons in OP's post. Not FUD. You can read the entire legal extract, 50 pages, here:

coindesk.com/investors-file-class-action-against-bitconnect-following-abrupt-closure/

he was more of a useful idiot

>naming Carlos /ourguy/ Matos as a defendant in a class action lawsuit

Do they actually have a case?

This is great news.

Send them down.

I can't say because I am not a lawyer. Personally, I would like to see the people involved in that ponzi go to jail, but the proceedings could take many months.

While Trevon James and cryptonick are assholes for shilling this, the people that invested into bitconnect seriously need to take responsibility for what they did. This was such an incredibly obvious pyramid scheme and all the big names in crypto called it out. no one is really responsible but themselves for buying into this blatant scam.

>see lyrics on OP
>thought it was just OP being a faggot
>open scribd
>it's there
what the fuck
>also OP is still a faggot

Judges and prosecutors are way to fucking stupid to grasp meme money they will walk

>prosecutors
>it's a civil case
>way to
>not even "way to fucking stupid too"
>brainletwojack#X.jpg

>no one is really responsible but themselves for buying into this blatant scam.

ponzi schemes are investment frauds. the govt takes them very seriously. it doesn't matter how "obvious" you think it was. if it's shown to be one and backed by enough investors who were duped, you bet your ass this will be a real case.

I remember the trevon dick riders that kept talking about how trevon didn du nuffin and that he didn’t break any lows