Why biz is the only place which says VEN is scam

DISCUSS

people are saying it has no whitepaper, no product, fake partnerships etc.

But it is all false. give sources

Other urls found in this thread:

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this piece of shit coin buy walton. Sell all your ven guys

>being this gullible

If you don't have sources how do you know it's false you fucking pajeet?

there actually is a whitepaper but sunny lu will come to your house and rape you in the ass if you try to read it

Jim fucking Breyer
/thread

This.
I've tried several times to read it, but it's impossible to do it while he's pounding you from behind.

try the audio book

Bein partnered with PwC pretty much guarantees that it's not a scam.

because if you say it on reddit the blinded cucks will downvote

soon they will be left holding incredibly heavy bags

this is genuinely a borderline scamcoin

It's too fucking late to get on the most hyped coin that already mooned

If you want actually decent coins that are not even on binance yet go on the signals on this discord q9xXVCC

WTC doesn’t have Jim Breyer tho

i've read it over 10 times now

Are those partnerships also announced on the companies' sites?

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

Give source for no whitepaper? They have no whitepaper, do a fucking google search!

If they have working product now, why the fuck would they need your masternode later?

Ven is quite obviously a scam. It's made to look like a legitimate blockchain project to scam people before regulations will ban crypto. Since it looks legitimate the scammed brainlets will believe it failed due to regulations and not because it's a scam. Have fun holding your bags

nice

You are genuinely retarded. High level partnerships have already been confirmed by the companies themselves. How is this a scamcoin? No really, I want to know

They just added 200mil circulating coins, its gonna dump to half value.

Lol FUD, kys

(bank)ruptocurrency

How is your ass feeling?

Most of the fud are done by people who want to accumulate. Veeky Forums works like that, it was the exact same scenario with eth a year or so ago.

Do your own research, and invest in what seems like a good long term project. If you're not a retard you'll make atleast 10x gains per year.

I wonder how they are going to FUD away the GM or BMW partnership that's going to drop "very soon" in Sunny's own words.

Its a glorified wabi just being pumped by biz. After this pump is over they will move on to wabi i guess.

It's already been confirmed in the other VEN thread that it's a hotwheels partnership

Poorfag here, i got out of ven at 8 but now icx is tanking too..

Both partnerships are going to happen. GM through the exclusive NRCC deal and BMW has been under NDA for a long time now.

retards here would unironically find that more interesting than the very real partnership with DVN GL