Last Chance before moon (INT)

I shilled you Walton under 1$, here is my next pick:

INTchain. This shit is honestly very legit, ppl dont know how big it can be.

along with private investors, it is confirmed they have GOVT CONNECTIONS.:

docdroid.net/lcCOIgG/int-hc360.pdf

They already have a major agreement with govt. owned pharma company zhejiang Intel ltd.

Please, DYOR, but with mainnet launch happening on JAN 31, this is the cheapest you will get it.
$5-10 by end of feb.

good luck anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S3299040#p3299040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about HORSE? it was on here and went down the drain :/

>I shilled you walton, here is my next pick

If you're not 'The Martian', gtfo.

HORSE is in the accumulation phase. the dapp drops in february, it's still a 10x in 2 weeks

INT is the best horse, m9

I put way too much money in this when it was $0.36 and i'm afraid to look at the price, apparently some anons said it was dumping the other day. I'm gonna check the price mid feb and i hope you're right

The martian is actually a good dude, i know him lol

My twitter is the sheep of crypto, i called omise go under 1$ as well bro.

This shit is no joke, im surprised ppl ride VeN or ICX (already pumped)

And they will fomo into this later as usual

this shit is alrdy at 175m mc. with 10$ it would be at 2.5b. just no

I want to believe you and buy more while it's cheap but I ..am .. too .weak.

got 1.4k of this, not worried should be 5 dollars by march

HORSE and INT are my 2 comfiest holds for a month or two desu

what's your twitter

That is a joke in this market.
Cardano had a 20 bill cap with NO PRODUCT

Look at the shit in the top 20. NO PRODUCT

INT has govt connections with a wicked team, read the whitepaper if you havent.

This will have a WORKING MAINNET this week, more than 99% of other crypto projects

>MFW Veeky Forums doesnt accept the significance of these projects

>mfw Veeky Forums chases hyped projects like ven or xlm when the gains ARE RIGHT HERE

I'm surprised as well. ICX and Ven seem pretty decent, but come on, they've already gone up heaps, it'll take a while for both of them to go up even more. Both ICX and Ven have a $3 billion market cap compared to INT's 100 million, it's really a no brainer in terms of massive profit making.

The martian didn't do shit, it was another user called JeanCalvin
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3299040#p3299040

End of Feb everything, literally everything, will be the same as today. Sideways we go until May

@sheepofcrypto senpai

have some balls user, im 40% int

youre gonna make it bro

Thanks for using your brain user.

I bought antshares at 2$ , omg under 1$, etp undr 1$, walton under 1$, THIS IS THE SAME SHIT

this is /our/ coin

INT seems shady as fuck nd I really don't like the sudden 100M supply increase. Still holding 3.5k but I wish I had put it into NAS or BTO instead

bough in at 40cent and sold at 1$

this max supply of 1b with only "150m" , and now 250m circ supply story scared me out of this

You guys sound like the same people who sold walton or antshares becuase its "shady". this is common practice for chinese companies, they could give a fuck about westerners

THIS WAS A PRIVATE ICO WITH PRIVATE INVESTORS

they dont need our money, we are lucky to have any info at all desu

sell now, cry later

Sentiment feels like walton in its early days. If main net is released by end of month i expect a big moon mission, it will add legitimacy

the unknow "silicon valley investor "

>randomly increasing supply by 100M
>not shady

It's a complete shitcoin, but whatever, I'm in for a few hundred bucks and I hope I come out with something.

That's many tikka masalas u have cooked for that few hundred bucks pajeetbro

You're still well up. Stay comfy.

alright im fucking in, which is best exchange to buy? ausfag here

coinegg was good for me

except cardano got pumped when everything went up like rockets
right now this market is bleeding and this coin has nothing going on for it. even the partnerships you fags go on about havent been confirmed yet.

Got literally just over 9000 of these fuckers and gonna let it ride.

From your Twitter I see you're in ITC as well but I'm not so sure about that one.

What else are you in?

I've got 20k INT that I bought at 40 cents and 90 cents. feeling oh so cozy desu

Mainnet launch "by end of month". That's in less than a week. GET IN NOW OR REGRET IT

again, when all the info comes out, the PRICE WILL BE HIGHER.

Ppl say "shady" and all of that, fair enough, but by the time this shit is confirmed you will fomo in at 4-5$ just like everyone did with walton and omise go.

BTO, Sphtx, HPB, theta, nas, qash. INT is my biggest bag atm.

youll make it senpai

it isnt a shitcoin, quite the opposite

The supply was ALREADY in circulation, however it was miscommunication with the language barrier.

Dont look for coinmarket cap as a source for authority, they are a random third party.

If you used etherscan, you would know they were already in circulation

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY Veeky Forums

"i shilled you blah blah blah, here's my next pick."

guess what:

I was the first person to shill this coin. I did heavy research and got in before any of you.

I took my profit, and moved into real shit like DATA (DTA) and SPHTX.

I suggest you all do the same.

SPHTX isn't going anywhere, 2x at most by the end of Q2

(btw, you can tell this asshole is getting desperate by the amount of caps in his posts.)

No I was the first one wtf

haha. post "proof", and i will counter it with real proof.

I really hope you're right OP. I was here for the antshares and WTC discoveries and bought into both at $3 and .80 cents and sold both at a 4th of of where they are now. I've got half of everything I have left (not much) in INT and am never selling again.

you must be 16 years old.

wtf
I was the one that shilled it first... GTFO

brother, i am telling you to get out before this bleed back down to .45 cents. see : IOTCHAIN.

give me proof so i can show you that you are wrong.

No, I was the first one to shill INT here. I also shilled WTC in august and eth ehen it was ico. Also shilled bitcoin when it was only 90 cents. But you didnt listen biz. Tsk tsk tsk.

>when your posts have literally 0 value

The first one was either martiian or cryptogoober, they shilled it to me at 16-17 satoshis. nice larp.

This has mainnet launch on the 31st... it will pump HARD. take profit of course but this is a long hodl

again, chill with your cognitive dissonance anons

this is THE coin for q1-q2,, iot with a working product and GOVT CONNECTIONS. jesus christ

yeah, i remember you. "crypto-goober", right?

The guy who literally took my original posts word for word?

16 year old pajeet.

market sell, folks.

you are warned.

bye bye.

It's falling slowly but steady, get out before it's too late, mate

>The martian is actually a good dude, i know him lol
where?
how?
twitter?

link?

here ya go, folks. first post was the day before.

the other, the day before, had the other half of "cryptogoober"'s *magical* "i bring you" shill.

so basically, he combined both my posts into his own, then added some misspelled words like an idiot.

again, just get out. buy DATA.

bye!

It's a fucking scam but I just can't force myself to sell at a loss

OKEx is pretty good, but I warn you, it's a scam coin

Why on earth would you not wait for mainnet release at this point?

>INT is my biggest bag atm.
OP literally admits he's holding bags. Fucking kek

>> tfw he thinks there will be a main net in a month from a brand new token that just launched 3 weeks ago.

for the last time : fuck these INT shills, anons.

i just gave you literal proof that i was the first one, and i'm telling you if you didn't take profit at $1 like an idiot, to get out.

cheers.

>buy ATH
>ITS A SCAM !!1

Ahaha typical brainlet. Just donate your coins to someone who deserves them.

>"very legit"
>"govt connections"
>"2.5B in 30 days"

KEK could you be more of a pajeet if you tried?!!?
Let me tell you a few things:
- Team increased circulating supply out of the blue (250M is the true supply) and justified it with MUH SILICON VALLEY INVESTORS.
- Mainnet date not confirmed. I bet you it won't launch this month.
- There is literally no information from the team at all. The few bits that get out are usually negative
- The whitepaper is basically vaporware
- Government connections?! LOL its fucking China you idiot! You can't create a company without a government connection there.

I could go on... sell your bags and move to legitimate projects. I don't think INT is an all out scam, just a completely shit project. A bit like Tron

>when all the info comes out
when?

Fucking new faggots. jesus christ, Veeky Forums is shit

goodluck anons

Don't understand if you're agreeing with my position or attacking it

Is it safe to keep coins on coinegg? I don't trust chinks

I transferred them to my wallet but I want to transfer them back to trade quickly afterwards

Are there transfer fees for transferring TO coinegg?

If you wouldnt be such a fucking retard and read his posts maybe you would notice

Basically you made a bunch of strawman arguments becuause you dont understand how crypto works whatsoever and the asymmetric information that exists with these eastern companies,

So youre either larping or retarded,

i am so comfy with INT. ready for next level activation

KEK "assymetric information with eastern companies"
THE AMOUNT OF COPING IN THIS THREAD....
kys

are you sure you're comfy? because even if you bought on the day of my first post, you're still only 100% up, and slowly bleeding.

(i wouldn't be comfy if i was you)

you seem way too invested in the performance of this coin, let us lose our money in peace thanks

yea im comfy cause i havent lost any money

Not everything from China is gold.

this ,why are you guys even wasting time trying to warn us? its not like biz cares about our money

why on earth would you leak DTA to the normies here? i don't get it

mainnet confirmed for end of jan though

if INT is real it will go to $100 fast, but I think it is a scam. I sold the 150,000 INT i had.. fuck these chinks

anyone can say anything on the internet, my friend.

i have a new coin. it'll overtake bitcoin. main net is tomorrow, friends!

send me money now.

>anyone can say anything on the internet, my friend.
they confirmed it on reddit

They increased the circulating supply out of nowhere, stop shilling you just look retarded... And indian

the circ supply was never raised,
CMC just reported wrong

I remember that post. You FUDing is actually getting to me now

Holy shit this is going to skyrocket in the next few weeks.

youll make it. shhhhh

Are your anuses prepared?

if this gets delayed we are all fucked

I know, but here is the plan

This will pump hard af on jan28-30, so if u have to get out,sell there. will be back over a dollar.

If it does get delayed, they would announce the delay on jan30/31, so we will be well pumped.

Goodluck

It has been the "last chance before moon" for many, many days.

Give it up, INT is shit and with the rising circ supply it will be even hard to get to 1,50$ til mid march.

Hi Pajeet, hi Rakesh! Did you see Sandeep?

Hope this will be a good multiplier before ship comes out. Good luck to both of us user.