CUCKcoin

anyone who bought VeChain got cucked. shitcoin tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought at $3, I really enjoy this price.

CNN is such a joke

It's dumping AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fudding coins
What's the point? I can only think of a few reasons and they're either pathetic or untrustworthy.

>yfw this article is real

Dear god

Jesus Christ you're not kidding... What the fuck

this world is doomed

>cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

>tfw pajeeta is a cuckold princess

goddamnit

I-is that Vitalik?

As it is written so shall it come to pass
Amen
Please destroy this world Jesus

> it's real

WHAT
THE
FUCK

>getting cuck'd
>only murica things

/pol/ isn't always ri-

BIG SURPRISE! Didn't see that coming at all!
Btw you're a filthy anti-semite

What's the point of right to bear arms if you never kill Lefties en masse anyway?
Yanks sure are pussy.

ah ahaha your INSECURITY is showing

/pol/ was right again.

oh please, Sven

Bought at $1.50

OH NO WE DROPPED ONE WHOLE DOLLAR AaAAAHhHHHHHHH FUCK YOU SUNNY

screen capped this screen cap

when will this grotesque end? do we need to start gasing jews once again? theyre worse than balck death and cancer tumors combined.

>In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated.

Somebody needs to stop these kikes

i hate this country

Woman pls go

>tfw most of my friends agree with /pol/-tier stuff

ABC correction almost done.. then GM or BMW news and mooooon buy buy buy

Why is Pol always right?

white world is doomed*

Jewish media

the epicenter of this infection in the US

go ahead burgers
its your foult , you must fix it and fix it fast

Jokes on you op. I’m a proud white cuck for a hung black man. Sometimes after he finishes in my wife, I clean Leshaun off with my mouth

Spot the twelve year old/American adult. Racism is for brainlets, wanna throw shit around like the idiot you are? gb2/pol/

the absolute state of the Democratic Party

Maxing on CuckCoin. Can be used to pay another man to bang your girl.

found the jew

Is this a real CNN article?? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

W T F
T
F
ITS REAL: cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

this hurts to read

Its their weapon.

cnn is luggenpresse

Fucking endlösung when

I question the "reality" I live in daily and shit like this makes it even worse

Good lord please kill them soon

Fucking media kikes

How can normies live in this world and not realize what's happening? How can people willingly take the blue pill and continue living their lives like nothing is happening around them?

i let my girl fuck any guy she wants
her body her choice
you guys are braindead inbreds
come live in a city where the iq is higher than 15 and you will see how a society actually functions retards

kill yourself

First thing I saw when I woke up this morning

These rats deserve everything coming to them

Siri knows you’re a cuck lmao

Most people will just always blindly conform to the ruling ideology without a moment of reflection. Pity them, don't blame them. Because their pinions can easily be changed by the influences around them. The elite of the Western World r to blame, they largely abandoned us once they saw just how much money they could make and over they could easily have with a more connected world.

/pol is always right faggot go take a visit and strap in don't let le Reddit hugbox keep you from the truth.

*tips fedora
lol you pathetic virgin

1/10 Bait.

The truth is hard. The truth hurts. The truth will make you cry. The truth will make you want to commit suicide. The truth will alienate those around you.

But most importantly; the truth is the truth.

holy fucking shit that CNN article is real. wtf? i thought it was fucking shop. but knowing how cancerous CNN is I had to check to make sure. and it's FUCKING REAL. fuck this gay earth. I will spend the rest of the day praying that jesus will send a new flood and wash away all this trash.

What a cunt. And what a beta.

>gb2/pol/
Do you even recognize how much of a fag you sound like when you write that? You ironically project superiority while at the same time coming across as a retarded women who only argues muh emotions.

The day of the rope can not come quick enough.

French degenerates popularized it with the (((greatest generation))) along with blowjobs.
>"Ian Kerner is a licensed psychotherapist and sexuality counselor in New York City."

OY VEY

Nothing like being a bull and filling some cucks woman

Kiiiiiiiiike begone

You either need to lurk /pol/ and learn to accept the truth so you can help humanity take back control of this planet or kill yourself.

>be Europe
>be Asia
>have hundreds of American military bases
>have thousands of American servicemen fill your women with their warrior seed
>not be cucked

>msm pushing cuckoldry

Sure am glad for my 1.5mm crypto gains. Almost enough for my dirty bomb. Sup nsa cant stop me faggots.

Bomb BOMMB BOMB NSA BOMB NUCLEAR ATOMIC RADIOACTIVE BOMB NEW YORK NORMIES BOMB BOMB NSA PRESIDE NTNEW YORK BOMB BOMB BOMB DIRTY BOMB PLUTONIUM BOMB CADMIUM BOMB BOMB BOMB NSA END IT SUICIDE BOMB NUCLEAR PRESIDENT BOMB BOMB BOMB sup NSA

DIE NORMIES DIE BOMB NSA PRRESIDENT BOMB BOMB BOMB ATOMIC NUCLEAR DIRTY BOMB PLUTONONIUM BOMB RUSSIA BOMB RUSSIA DIRTY BOMB NUKE NUKE NSA BOMB BOMB PRESIDENT BOMB BOMB NUKE ATOMIC DIRTY BOMB PLUTONIUM BOMB BOMB

Sup glow in the dark cia niggerrsssß

m8 the average iq is 100 - never forget that there are people on Earth with barely a pulse that can vote, drink, smoke, buy groceries, spend money and have a voice that the media forces you to listen to. When you think of the world in this way it becomes a lot less serious and you can let yourself enjoy it for how ridiculous it is that people take it so seriously.

Enabling cucking is a great thing if you aren't stupid enough to date a thot

Alright, fire up the Panzers. I've officially gone full Nazi... let's burn this system to the ground.

The holocaust didn't happen but now it will.