Drugs

What drugs or nootropics do you guys use to keep you motivated in this crypto game?

i used crypto gains to buy SARMs
gained 15 pounds in the last 5 weeks pure muscle
20% increase in total lift
no bloat or suppression like steroids
i also do some LSD here and there but no time for it right now

weed. i'm stone faced reading this place when i'm sober but i fucking die laughing here if under the influence, and i seem to make better trades as i think slightly different when high

SARM? Is that food?

Coffee, Dabs.

Modafinil is pretty nice.

weed
caffeine + l-theanine (1:2)

This. 200mg a day for me. How is it with increased dose, anyone know?

I just ordered a bunch of opiates on dream. I have a hernia that’s getting worse and my island kike Filipino doctor would only prescribe fucking aleve. So I had to resort to darknet drugs to keep me sane until surgery

Is modafinil available on the clear net?

Nothing, honestly. Trading money is best done with a sober mind. Anything that makes you more emotional/more "in the moment" will have a negative impact on your ability to see the big picture.

I used to use a stack of coffee/modafinil which led me to think really short term. While I still made money on trades, I could have been making much more if I zoomed out, lol

Only some anabolics cause bloat, do a proper winny/test cycle. SARMs kill testies, no amout of clomid/rolax will fix them. Once on, your natural test levels will never be the same.

Hope you track pre/post bloods, if not you're in for a nasty surprise.

Yes, look up modafinilexpress or something like that

Has anyone used the Sun Pharma Modafinil, Modalert 200 I think it's called. I used it a few years ago and now I have a pituitary tumor. Did this happen to anyone else by any chance?

What an absolute degenerate. If you need to use drugs just to keep yourself sane and stay in the game you probably suck at playing.

Day 6 of quitting cigarettes, fucking tough. Smoking extra weed has been help though.

Not wanting to be poor. That's my drug.

How do you get it?

Anything higher than 200 mg and i just get jittery.
Modafinilbank is great, if you're in Europe.

? yes, but why would u correlate pituary tumor with modafinil sunpharma?

just vape, its the only effective way to quit.

Just quit vyvanse, that shit is harsh on the body.
Is modafinil like a natural alt or is this the same shit

sup, still in skoo so..
Adderall to get good grades and cram for exams. I used to be a huge pot head, especially in high school, but It gets boring over time. Occasional blow because i'm in a frat and I love to party with thots. Acid yearly just to reset my ego and figure my deep rooted problems inside every now and then. Modafinil every now and then because its fucking awesome.

I'm using the same ones, no side effects yet.

i wanna mess with psychedelics, but im too much of a pussy to go out of my way to get them so i just occasionally smoke weed.

Only weed

None.

Same, when i'm high AF I can easily lose my shit over random Pepes or memes. Or just the basic pajeet posts and shit. I love biz.

Guys what are your thoughts on modafinil? Supposedly it's better than adderal? Would it improve my crypto gains? Anybody seen the movie Limitless? Looking for something like this lol.

No drugs. Just alcohol

Modafinil is nothing like Vyvanse. Modafinil doesn't really produce any good feelings/"euphoria" like Vyvanse/other amphetamines do, it's really just like a really drawn out strong cup of coffee. Same physical effects for me - dehydration, sweats, insomnia if you take it past noon, etc.

It's good for getting shit done that requires no creativity - like a long todo list. That's about it.

Just order them online, it's pretty damn easy, i never had to buy anything aside from weed from a dealer.
It's nothing like that, it's mostly some stimulation, still better than caffeine, amphetamines are much better but quite harsh on the body compared to modafinil.

Been sober awhile now.

Ganna do some coke in the summer...next Feb there's a Kendrick concert and I'll drink,smoke green, and do sokmw lines

I only do drugs and drink once n awhile. Then it's really fucking awesome when you do them

Vape is in the guinea pig stage, I'll pass.

Reeee knew I wasn't the only /fratstar/ on biz

Kratom is the final trading redpill

>clear thought
>relaxed
>focussed for hours
>extaticly comfy
>legal
>only mildly addicting

Amphetamine is some junkie shit, gonna keep away from that. I've done coke before and that shit was great, too great even its scary. But the high is too short. I would imagine making mad crypto gains while high on coke however now that I think about it...

Kappa Alpha Order boi here, prolly the only /pol/ approved frat.

where do you buy yours

No, dont trade on Coke. Ive done it before. You make too aggressive decisions.

trading on coke is pointless, wall st has moved onto amphetamines and modafinil by now anyways

You buy it online for really cheap since its legal almost everywhere. You can get like 500g for couple hundred bucks or something and its legal. 500g will last you a year + if you dose every couple days (low dose for performance)

If you want to get actually real high you would take 5-15 grams but for performance I find 2-4 is my sweetspot and at that dose there wont be big tolerance buildup or widthdrawals

The effects are pretty great but it tastes so awful i usually prefer just taking something else.

Wow, aren't y'all bunch of weak faggits. I don't need no drugs for this game.

bruh, i'm also attending a kdot concert in feb.
Where are you going? Mine's in Koln (Keulen).

Coffee and nicotine gum.

Hot coffee all day
Cold beer all night
Ohhh yeah baby

Here's my daily routine:
L theanine (mornings)
GABA (evening)
Caffine (mid morning)
ALA (morning, midday evening)
Acetly L Carnatine (morning, midday, evening)
Fish Oil (Morning, evening)
Grape seed extract (morning)
Vitamin D (morning, midday, evening)
Magnesium (morning, evening)
Cardarine (morning, evening)
CBD oil (Evening)

I also wear blue blocking glasses after like 7 or 8pm and sometimes when I wake up.

I eat one more keto meal a day. Or at least I try - sometimes with clients and stuff I'll have to eat non keto - but I still maintain one meal a day.

Good times - stay healthy and strong bros.

goddamn, just take a multivitamin

Oh nice - I use cardarine - I tried MK677 and I never liked it. I slept like a king but I kept feeling bloated and shitty - and that was even on my OMAD keto thing.

I wanna know more about you, that's a strict and good looking routine.

What kind of work do you do? Is this routine necessary for you to function properly and healthy in general or for your job? How much is your folio worth?

Good shit user.

Is this a legit place to order modafinil in EU?

afinil (dot) eu (slash) en

the autism is strong in this one

They aren't vitamins my dude (well except for D).

each one does a very different thing - well they almost all have some kind of anti inflammation thing happening - each one has a different purpose.

I work two six figure sales jobs, I have a wife a daughters, I trade, I have a band and a photography business...so I should be the most stressed out dude in the whole world - but being healthy and mentally clear allows me to do all of that.

Plus I'm into longevity - I'd like to live to be 120 and functional.

(And I forgot collagen - I do that too).

>its legal almost everywhere.
Turns out its illegal in my state.

Buy a capping machine or dont be such a pussy

Phenibut. Keeps away emotions.

Muh nigga

1. Which SARMS user?
2. I thought they suppressed testes

See

My folio is worth $988k as of this morning.

Weed. But I just HODL most of my coins. I'm not in crypto to "make it" I'm just seeing if I can turn 2k into 100k by the end of the year just for shits and giggles.

SARMS are great because they DON'T have estrogen side effects my guy.

SARMS can have an anabolic to androgenic ratio as high as a 10:1. This is what allows them to build muscle with little to no side effects. They also typically display a high bioavailability, ensuring effective utilisation and absorption.

there are huge differences between various sarms though?

I researched it a lot and stayed away since it just seemed too perfect

Only take Modafinal & psyllium husk.

Well they do different things if that's what your asking.

Also supplier makes a huge difference - best to stick with quality providers (which tend to be more expensive)

>(And I forgot collagen - I do that too).

How user. I'm somewhat skeptical that eating it has much difference..

Modafinil is a wonderdrug. Sometimes when I've stayed up all night and It's like 7 a.m, I just take 200mg's of moda with coffee and skip sleeping altogether. I'm sharp af, innovative and get things done. I like to sleep a little longer the next night tho

3/4th of the glass with Arnold Palmer and 1/4th with Smirnoff. Take it slowly throught the night. The stages come perfectly

>Stage 1: mini sips nothing crazy. Just get started.
>Stage 2: Browsing biz. Not drunk or even buzzed really. Just a minor heightening of senses
>Stage 3: After a few successful swing/day trades you slowly immerse yourself into the anime you only put on as '''background noise'''
>Stage 4: At this point, forget crypto and biz. Only monitor - DON'T MAKE DECISIONS - unless crucial updates etc in extreme circumstances.
>Stage 5: Transition from the anime into some of the hottest 2d hentai available
>Stage 6: it's fucking 7am and you're wasted with your dick out what the fuck are you doing nigger
>Stage 7: Somehow wake up pleasantly surprised because you managed to stop yourself pre-stage 5

It's worked for me thus far. But addiction runs in my family if you don't need to drink or watch anime it's probably for the best. Get a dog and take it for a walk while you set an order.

Birmingham.

So ampd

Tried Modafinil but it just gives me angst and insomnia really. I can get a lot of work done if I've got a good schedule together and don't take any distracting breaks but it doesn't have a big enough effect to be worth it desu. I only really take it now if I'm having to work a nightshift.

literally this, smoking good quality weed while browsing Veeky Forums is not only fun, but extremely effective

nothing but plain old greed baby

>tanks testosterone

It provides the building blocks for your body to use it effectively - I had some serious foot pain for years until I started taking it.

plus the one I take has resveratrol and hyaluronic acid - so it's win/win haha.

Weed, lsd microdose, ketamine, l theanine, ashwagandha, magnesium, b complex, vitamine d, l glutamine, shrooms when they are around, kava kava (traditional method)

You what? Hahahahahahah

Testosteron, Modafinil, Adderall for enhanced body + mind and weed+Benydryl for good sleep at night.

i moved to a new city and wanna order coke from the darkweb but im too scared

Modafinil, caffeine, nicotine, adderall on tough days. Like every other sane person on the planet. Melatonin to sleep.

Stick at it man, the depression will get a lot worse but youll feel so much better when you dont need cigarettes anymore.

redpill me on the best ones. pls sir

Nootropics actually got me into crypto in late 2016.

Bromantane and Emoxypine Succinate usually.

I typically use anxiolytics or caffeine + theanine. Something for focus and stress helps the best. Also Rhodiola Rosea is a superb natural stimulant and mood lifter.

Acetylcholine booster (alpha GPC or Choline Bitartrate) and Noopept and occasionally Colouracetame.

Hydrafinil (flourenol) is an amazing wakefulness promoter too.

>ceretropic
>nootropicsource

>Pic related

only if you are degenerate and take actual high doses afaik
My morning boners are diamond

Cheap Wine and play old school runescape xD and starbuck cafe and khat that all

>he thinks alcohol isn't a drug

Another downside of modafinil is that some people start to smell bad when on it. My piss and shit smell god aweful when I'm on it so I only use it when I don't have to be social for a couple days.

just vape.
Still harmful but 100x less so than cigs

You won't get bloat if you just inject test

CBD oil is nice.

Enjoy your early heart attack, retard.

The game itself motivates me. But try Piracetam. Shit works.

Semax

His heart will be fine, his testies though, they will never recover. RIP balls.

Not using nootropics for crypto, but in general. Just started taking NSI-189 for memory and years of shrinking my hippocampus. Vitamin C and rhodiola everyday is my go to. NALT is also good. And green tea.

Deep brain chain oil? Weird haven’t heard of it yet.

No, SARMs cause an androgenic response in heart tissue. Abuse will lead to enlarged heart and subsequent failure. No one has developed one yet that can selectimely avoid this response in heart tissue. Some of them are over 100x more potent than typical anabolic steroids. Again, enjoy that heart attack in your 30s.

Weed is my fuel while on cryptos, bcs it keeps me chilled and no emotions

Acid, MDMA, weed, N-ethylhexedrone

Anal.

Anyone else kinda addicted to oxycodon? I don't really need it anymore but I can still get it for free with a prescription because I had heart surgery a while ago.
I really should be quitting but the numbness just feels so good.