TRX MOON

>mooning soon
>get in here
target is 1300 sats
nice little 2X
strap in guys

At some point we will all go to wikipedia and there will be entries like vaporwave, scamcoin and shitcoin and everytine you click on them the first thing you will see will be the TRON logo

why ? what news will make it pump ?

kek its true

haha, doesn't mean there isn't money to be made
no news.

4hr chart bollinger bands are extrememly tight
breakout tonight or tomorrow

Saw the same thing, can't stop talking about it with my GC lmao

you kikes make the same thread every day and nothing happens.

>Saw the same thing
kek
i'm sure we're not the only ones

this is my first one. easy money, brah

it doesn't even have any volume gtfo

IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT DOWN! I'M TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU ASSHOLES AND LOSING MONEY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'M SELLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN AND TAKING MY $27 BACK SO I CAN BUY FOOD! FUCK YOU COCKSUCKERS RIGHT IN YOUR FAGGOT MOUTHS.

capped

can't wait to be at 600 sats for the next month

i should have never added this shitcoin to my portfolio. got a sell order in for 690 sats and never looking back at this shitcoin. can't wait to be rid of it

>he's selling
>pump it

thank you for you donation

IT WON'T FUCKING PUMP YOU FAGGOT! IT ONLY LOSES YOUR MONIES. FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID MEMES YOU ASSHOLES. TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO CASH OUT!

i just got in today. you're wrong. tonight (within 12hr) or tomorrow it will go over 1300 sats

I'm dumping this shitcoin for a few extra NEO next time it pumps. This shit is weighing down my portfolio big time

bullshit. some LARPing faggot said the same thing last night about this morning. This piece of shit is so heavily whale manipulated that it will NEVER MOON!

keep an eye out for my 'i-told-you-so-thread'
either tonight or tomorrow
later guys

>whales are too heavily invested in this coin
>it's never going to moon

yeah this thing is so price manipulated it's not practical for smaller traders to hold onto

DONE! I just sold off my 250k trxshitbags and lost over half my stack. Fuck this coin. Never falling for this bullshit scam again.

The state of this board.

damn, too bad user. you can post your rarest of pink wojack in my thread. it'll be easy to spot with the TRON logo and it will be called I TOLD YOU SO
have a good one. i'm out for now

>IM TAKING MY $27 DOLLARS BACK

Why are poorfags so predictable?

These are the state of the art investors into TRON everyone

Go ahead and post all your fucking joke meme lines and triangles bullshit. They don't fucking work, just like this shitcoin never makes any monies. I feel so much better after dumping this bullshit. Should have never bought in at $.25

stop larpin fagit

I hold 500k+ TRX what price are we looking at here?

-5 sats. Fucking piece of shitcoin

i'd say 1 dollar by summer

it's not a shitcoin, the only problem is that fucking whales are manipulating it so hard that it becomes ridiculous. as soon as it looses 5 sats, a new sell wall appears that ic becomes impossible for the coin to pump...

What is your ID in this thread you fucking space cadet?

delusional tronnies are going to get BTFO so hard

Before link? Nah.

this is a great sign for the medium term success of the coin. some other coins i felt strong about that i almost wanted to sell because of this bullshit.

>bought walton at $1.50 whales kept tanking it under $1 for almost a month
>req tanked to sub 6 cents for months
>neo tanked from 12 to 6 for a month or so

it's a great sign

fucking kek

Good point. I remember when NEO tanked for a bit.

>looses

I think now that it has a product and partnership with QTUM and Odyssey it will pump. Be patient

yep it's how they work they will hold it down until the majority of holders finally lose hope or think the coin will stay dead for a while and then it doesn't take much to start a pump and sell them all their coins for cheap and then they will sell them back to them on the ride up

>the only problem is that fucking whales are manipulating it so hard that it becomes ridiculous. as soon as it looses 5 sats, a new sell wall appears that ic becomes impossible for the coin to pump
thx for the good laugh faggot

Buy today. Only warning.

You mean sell

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! STRAP IN BOYS!!!!

It's always in the top 5 in volume wtf are you talking about faggot

Moon moon moon!

>vaporwave

saved this from an user

This is a chinese coin.
Chinese year of the dog is February 16, 2018.
Tron Dogs.
Accumulate now.

i am talking about volume to make it moon you cunt

completely different patterns. not a single gypsy would read this as an indicator of mooning

Trx is currently over double where I bought it. It pumped hard and I sold high. Bought more after it stabilized where it is now.

If you don't buy things at the top then sell when you become inpatient at not becoming a millionaire in a week, you can make money with crypto.

how long will it take though?

when the sun burns out, shittron might be $.19

thx
im in with 2000

GameCube?

imagine being a fucking TRX bagholder lol

I bought in yesterday with $1500, hoping for a quick spike soon.
Heard some rumors about whales letting it(yes, letting it) go up.

you mongs have been saying this will moon for weeks.
It's not going to moon again. It's done. Get over it.

(1)

This chart is pretty legit, acually going through many of the motions

fuck missed picture

(2)

These are the insanely tight Bollinger Bands me and OP are talking about, this shit is about to pump back to .30 by EOM

again I missed the fucking picture

>this shit is about to pump back to .30 by EOM

You mean within a week? That doesn't sound very realistic.

Even if you don’t care about TA, robinhood announcement is gonna bring in a bunch of new blood, new exchange about to be announced, Tron Dogs is getting a full release the 29th, mainnet release date is officially announced

That stuff isn’t priced in yet,

You realize that in order for the price to go up, someone would actually have to buy this piece of shit coin? Nobody is fucking buying. Just selling.

This piece of shit won't hit .30 this decade

Meh. I simply went in again because I hope the South korean bank releasing official statements next week on crypto's will spark the interest again.
Even though they can't trade anonymously after the bank announcements, the interest will still be large in South korea for the crypto market.. or at least I hope so.

That's pretty much the only reason I went in again. But will sell instantly if it spikes.

>That sad feel when the future articles will get the scam racial distribution out of the picture because getting scammed is racist

It hit Bitfinex, an exchange way larger than Robinhood, and that didn't do shit to the price.

Tron dogs isn't selling.

Mainnet was Q1, and it's still Q1. How isn't that priced in yet?

My bags are heavy, but your shilling is bad.

>It hit Bitfinex, an exchange way larger than Robinhood, and that didn't do shit to the price.

it's going to be a minimum 2X possibly 3X
will start tonight or after futures close tomorrow. everything seems to be in a holding pattern right now, with the exception of a few coins.

keep telling yourself that you fucking faggot. tronnies are worse than stinky linkies with their imaginary gains

lmao, i come back and your weak-handed ass is still here. can't wait for your salty tears after this next pump

tronnies are going to need some serious therapy in a few months when this fucking turd finally settles down below 100 sats

By robinhood I mean an influx of mainstream investors will become interested in buttcoin. There is a new exchange he's been talking about, either Japanese or Korean -- either way that'll be an untapped market that's been restricted from buying TRX.

20k TRX markets have been selling out in seconds, every single dog that isn't common is bought almost immediately after people buy stores

The full game isn't out yet and all the important shit sells out immediately as it comes out??

Yes but there's a formal release date now, that'll inspire more confidence than just "EoQ"

these brainlets trying to figure out a shitty vaporware JUSTin scamcoin with their meme TA lining lmao

This shit won't even do 800, it's only bagholders now