Low cap altcoins thread

low cap altcoin's you're investing in thread. Post your sub 100-rank market cap coins, and rate others

I'll start:
AMB, RLC, ARK, OST, WAN (when it's on binance), WABI (this is one I've lost confidence in - should I wait for the next pump and get out)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medishares/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unquestionably ETBS (). Dividend coin with a working product at $7m with marketing/major release this spring/summer. More importantly, it hasn't pumped yet.

DNA exchange announcement tomorrow and ADC, new partnership slowly hitting normie news. Should both easily 2x-5x in the short term

OPT. When the market picks up this will x5 easily.

blockport

One word. Bcpt

HODLcoin

+1 on BPT

>Token released yesterday
>Still around ico price
>20m mcap
>Only on ED and IDEX at the moment

This is a no brainer....

This. Damn thing will probably 250x by sunmer due that being public purchase price. Anyone not all in on this is going to regret it.

Backing opus, ridiculous potential not because it's some amazing project - it still has work to be done but because it is undervalued. In this market where uncertainty pulled money from small altcoins heavily compared to larger alts, once the market corrects itself the value of Opus will skyrocket at least 2x within a week.

Origin Trail

i agree with OPT, at least after they switched to the monthly subscription type deal
i also have high hopes for MSP and sometimes i think about ODN but that shit might never pick up ever again after the poop incident

rlx, sub 10m mcap

ETBS

Neblio. 13.5 million supply. Currently sitting just
above $20 with a $265 mil MCP. BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) platform that is developing an API so businesses can seamlessly use blockchain tech for their backend systems. NTP1 protocol is released, whcih is similar to ERC20 for ETH with some improvements. A web wallet for NTP1 tokens, similar to myetherwallet, will be released soon and the API is due before the end of Q1. The team hasn't missed a single deadline yet. Thank me later, user.

UFR

Still waiting for that new exchange in the hopes that it will finally fuel the rocket again

100% DNA. New Exchange tomorrow. New Partners Monday.

Devery (EVE) on ED.

>Market cap $17M
>Price $0.30
>Circulating supply 60M EVE
>Started trading 2 days ago
>Will be listed on legit exchanges this week

Link to Devery on ED:

>etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

will back once they detail their streaming service

CARVERTICAL

UGchain because they have announced partnerships with several companies in China. The only problem is there was an issue with their bounty program recently and there was an issue with it.

7k people on Chinese telegram and less than 1k on English.

You can tell how much information wasn't available in English.

You faggots still didn't get any ECC ?

Shilled it when it was sub 8 sat, it's already 30 and going. You missed the x100 but you can still get 10x

PFR. I will say nothing more.

>OPT
I don't see the potential, shill me.

So many chink gems ffs I can't diversify too much

Seriously, if you don't buy ETBS you're going to seriously kick yourself. It's 1/30th the ICO price 1/250 the exchange launch price, and is a dividend coin. This is like buying COSS when it was $0.06.

How high do you think it can go realistically, it's $5 now.

Spectrecoin. Its on Craptopia. Optional privacy now, full privacy in spring. Annual returns.

The only coin in this thread that will pull a 100x within next 4 months.

$200-300 by March, probably $1000 or more by summer. Only about 1.6m coins right now, with 2m new being available once the platform launches with a price of 1ETH each. ICO price was 0.11-0.13 ETH each.

normen apparently still stream their music and care about artists getting their fair share for listens
it distributes your monthly subscription fee (in their meme token) to the artists you listen to according to how much you listen to each artist
it might be a good coin to incest in

Sounds promising, but what does it actually do? Gonna read the whitepaper soon.

ella. anons will ignore it until it's too late.

UBQ is so underrated it’s literally not funny
A stable Ethereum Fork that already has a working platform and tokens switching to it Fork
ETH

BNTY
35M
Operable alpha platform
2.0 release Feb 15
Only on Ku right now
Bit-Z listing imminent

xspec

MTH and RCN

Current product is a P2P exchange (like localbitcoins), with a standard market being added in the summer (pic related is a segment of the whitepaper with roadmap and pic of new platform rolling out in summer).

Token holders receive a % of the exchange revenue (80-40%, starting at 80% until mid-next year and then dropping every year until 40%) as well as ICO airdrops. This means that the token has more value than just hype.

this. no brainer.

SUMOKOIN

>Free transactions

No thanks.

wew that picture is awfully lewd..

>Token holders receive a % of the exchange revenue
Wait, how does that work? Sounds a bit fishy. Also a fixed price of 1 eth/piece, so that means if I buy a ton now I can sell em for that? Sounds too good to be true

Bumping this because I was told I need to shill harder the last time Neblio pumped.

More pics of the new platform launch. They already have a live product now for the local matchup and the dev team has been paying out dividends and meeting commitments, so they know what they are doing. It's staggering that it hasn't gotten more attention yet. It has an actual profit model for coin holders as well as a working product.

Also 10% annual staking rewards and its extremely easy to set up a wallet and stake.

Medishares
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medishares/

NIMFA. its a 2mm marketcap margin trading platform and it could easily go 10x within a month after getting on a new exchange from ED

>HPB
Hardware-based blockchain acceleration to improve TPS. Little to no marketing in the west. NEO is an angel investor, mention of a partnership with UnionPay in their whitepaper (and the Executive President of UnionPay’s data division on their advisory committee). Not even on KuCoin yet. ~135M market cap, around #150.

>Wait, how does that work? Sounds a bit fishy.
Exchange revenue (fees collected) is tallied up distributed with coin holders based on how many coins each person has. It works almost exactly like Kucoin and COSS, if you've seen those before.

>Also a fixed price of 1 eth/piece, so that means if I buy a ton now I can sell em for that? Sounds too good to be true
No. It means that when the new platform rolls out, 2 million coins will be made available for public purchase at 1eth each. Since that sets the MSRP, what will happen is that the publicly traded coins from the ICO will naturally gravitate up to the 1eth price. Since there's only about 1.6m coins live now, that will realistically bounce between 0.9-0.99 until the 2 million coins are sold out from the direct purchase portal, at which point the price will then eventually exceed 1eth each. Even if the exchange is shit and few people use it, these technical will logically put the coin price in the .5 eth range since shillers will be able to reference the 1eth pricetag.

tldr; You'll be able to sell these tokens at-or-near 1eth each in the summer, since anything under 1eth will be a discount under the purchase portal fixed price (and while supplies last).

I have amb. Gonna make ven look like a happy meal toy

Great marginal trading project. I'm full in this one since 2$ coin

Thanks for the info man. Gonna look into it more. Not a lot of fuzz around this coin it seems.

So to get a share of the revenues, I should put my coins into that exchange when it launches, right?

Gonna buy a few and let them be there for a while. Thanks and I hope you'll get rich with this.

0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f

np, and see you in lamboland. They have a live exchange now but it doesn't do much volume since it's narrow in focus and simple, but it does pay dividends to people. To get the airdrops and dividend money, move your coins to a private wallet and follow the instructions in the second post on this page: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900

The reason why there's no talk or action around this coin is because nearly everyone from the ICO put their coins in their private wallet for the airdrops, so there's damn near no liquidity on the market. It makes it exceptionally hard to accumulate under the ICO price as a result. Therefore the pump and dump groups haven't been able to fill bags and shill it like everything else. This is a legit winner.

Turtlecoin, easy and fun to mine, so it's the cost of your electricity.

They just announced smart contracts and a decentralised exchange. masternodes will be released next week and tomorrow they will burn 80% of the total supply.
turtle will host the ICO for the Sony-Coin, coming along with the playstation 5. there will be a superbowl commercial about this.
this will skyrocket to $100 EOY, at least.

yeah. ive been in since 5, rest of my bags are bag to square 1 so this is my only hope to make it

DNA

Literally getting listed on KuCoin tomorrow