VeChain is a sca-

youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CRYPTOBANGer/status/956490924841951232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of this FUD is actually fucking stupid. This is authentically the most certain moon mission in all of crypto.

Problem is I'm already 100% in VEN, and lack the balls to swing trade, so now I can't do anything for trading.

Just hold, VeChain will be huge... as previous poster above you said: all this FUD is ridiculous

Oh I will, I truely feel like Vechain could be the amazon of blockchain.

Rank 15.
All the news are priced in and Vechain now lived with the big boring boys, no mooning anymore.

Sold most of my Vechain and moved to smaller coins that can still moon.

I'm really comfortable with my thunder node. I've never been more comfortable with my hold. But I got in around 5K so it's an easy hold.

The more FUD I see the more I buy

Kek so true

whoops meant to reply to.

>BTC doesn't moon any more
Been here a whole 6 months, have you?

How you get rich in crypto -
Buy big during FUD. Always a sign it's about to moon.

I currently have about $100k in crypto spread over about 6 different coins (mostly NEO, ARK and XLM) I'm tempted to consolidate them all into VEN in order to get enough for a strength node. Convince me this is fucking stupid.

I feel sorry for you, when Vechain runs away for good you will think about kys don't do it just learn lesson

Would be deliberating about that as well if I was in your position but I'd keep the NEO no matter what.

your future self will praise your name

easiest wealth in crypto is buying a Vechain node and getting back to living your life

only these short sighted morons don't get yet that Vechain is the one that changes crypto forever

It's disrupting trillion dollar trade markets wtf is wrong with people buying shitcoins

I CAME IN MY PANTS WHEN MR.NARRATOR MAN SAID THOR AND THE HAMMER SMASHED ONTO THE SCREEN

Idiot 15 year old autistic kids have no understanding of how business really works and that VeChain is setting itself up to be THE enterprise blockchain solution. Minimum 15x from here to EOY. If you can't wait that long for 15x gains then go buy TRX and other shitcoins and good luck

This, a node is going to provide an insane amount of passive income. Fortunately I have a strength node as well as plenty more to play around with other cryptos to keep myself amused until June.

You're right about NEO, its a very comfy hold.
Do you guys not have much faith in ARK? I see bridging blockchains as being a must for the future.

I have some play money, but VEN is going to outperform it, so I am still consolidating all to VEN, it's going to be that big.

I'm 80% in ven and obviously wanna see it do well , let's just be happy if we see $100 this year.

Only retards think vechain is going back to 1 dollar.

I have a strength node. I'm not convinced that it'll be enough to make it though. Predictions are it'll produce 5-7 Thor per day.

Would need Thor to go to $50 to really be comfy.

Every blockchain and its dog is bridging these days. You need to do more than that to succeed.

Want to hear a sad story?

I have 100k DBC bought @ $0.11 and didnt sell when it hit $0.60 because I was a greedy cunt. That was almost a strength node in itself.

>Problem is I'm already 100% in VEN, and lack the balls to swing trade, so now I can't do anything for trading.

You could always just kys once VEN has reached a new all time low?

Frankly i hope it goes lower. I can't scrape enough together to get a node yet at this price

Damn, you have expensive taste.

>You could always just kys once VEN has reached a new all time low?
You're retarded, go kys

yeah, same as ada when it went 50x from a top10 spot to top 5.
No moons for big coins.
Same as when ltc went 5x in 2 weeks. Same as btc 2 months ago when it went from 6k to 20k.

isn't kyber also bridging?
Sunny also talked about bridging.

retards are the majority and they'll dump it if they think it's going down further

wtf i want to hold my ven afterall

Fair points, I think I just have a soft spot for ARK because it was my first 10x, deluded as fuck.

M'doggo, I am holding mine too.
If it drops to 5 I will borrow 10k euro from someone and get more.

Eh I got into crypto because i wanted to stop wage slaving.

It'd need to hit atleast $50 for it to equal my wage slave salary. I've got other passive income coins though so realistically I'm pretty happy with any amount.

Strength nodes are 10k correct?

Yes

Or when XRP did an x15 in the top ten from a start point five times higher than VEN's.

Thanks. Again, not to wish ill on you guys, but I need it to go lower to finish accumulating

Easy 50, end of spring. Maybe 100.

VEN in one hand and dick in the other lamboland here we go

love how this nigger just got shut down with several recent examples

lol $250-$350 USD per day isn’t shit

dude, not a smart move. But whatever float your boat.

Exactly, forgot about that one.

Just pic a coin with a good team, good fundamentals, good partnerships and some proof that they are not all talk.
Then hold and you will make it.
And there are few, if any coins with the potential that vechain has.
But most ADD teenager faggots over here are just unable to hold for a year.

I believe user was implying that he does not assume THOR will be priced high enough to live off with what he will forge.

how much thor is needed for a strength node?

vechain is needed for the node. and you need 10k.

great thing for new buyers is teaming up to node share... buy while this is 62000 sats..

Sunny said that this should easily be possible, someone just has to set it up.

It doesn't take a fucking magician to realize the coin is solid but it was hyper every fucking where for days and it will adjust to post-fomo levels.

A good coin is also a healthy coin. This sort of roller coaster isn't healthy, it will adjust and its price won't be $9, not NOW. Wait for the collapse and buy, the time for day trading is over, look at how it's going.

Oy lmao

>chink coin with no WP
>somehow got to r15
>retards still think its going up
poor souls and stupid faggots its this month xrb, drop before its too late

always a bad sign when all the arguments for coin are emotions and partnership.
shit tech.

No WP, exactly.
Do people really believe this?
I am all for trolling, but I am seriously confused, do you think they have no product?

GUYS IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PRODUCT
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT, 90% OF PEOPLE ON ALTCOINS ARE SPECULATING.
Guess what happens when something is hyped as fuck? Everyone who jumped in early got his money and fucked off to the next speculation, you're not going to see it rise, it will fall because its real value isn't fucking $9, $8 or $7 - it will adjust to anywhere between $3 and $4 like all the other "good idea with people behind it" coins, mark my fucking words.

Sounds like 90% of people speculating will be BTFO really soon.

if this is FUD, it's very good FUD

Who knows. Crypto is volatile as fuck, we might all be btfo in it, the entire technology might just be forgotten for a while.

>tfw didnt buy at $6.95

If you aren't selling then you're a fool.

if you think blockchain and iot will be forgotten then you are delusional as fuck.
The tech will stay, just like the internet survived the dotcom bubble burst.

lol, nice meme lines.

Bruh I came out my ass. Hope it’s mine...

Don't believe the people who say VEN has a product. Here's the facts:
>Jim Bayer already dumped his bags at $9.
>No white paper.
>Huge sell walls are people who bought in at 30 cents dumping there bags on you.
>Even once Thor comes out they won't be more then $1 each.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: All of biz has bought this coin and biz never makes it.
My advice to you: Sell VEN and buy something else you guys are worse then linkies now.

Tech good enough for DNV to hand pick Vechain dumbass.. they could choose any. It's gold. Private network already running with many partners.

Did you just miss "for a while"?

>copy pasta
Are you one of those retards that spreads FUD about there own coin?

how does it feel to blatantly lie, you could be screwing over poor newbs who will miss this gold mine because you are an unethical asshole? u don't deserve ven, but they may

karma is a bitch

yes

all of biz fud'd this coin as salties

now they realize mistake and FUD because they want cheaper VEN

transparency is a bitch. you will die venless and unhappy. I am sorry.

So that means the rebrand happened and vechain is now Thor?

The token is already being used and soon the nodes will add a "real value" to VET. This is not a solid coin with good tech but forgotten by investors, this is the first token ever used by such a big company (and DNV GL is really big). Of course big players are now scared, BTC is a mess right now, but where do you think smart money will flow when BTC stop doing funny things?

Yesterday conference was one of the best possible things, it created confidence around VeChain, and there is even more good things to come. Sincerely, I would like to see VET hitting 2-3 usd, I would throw a great portion of my net into it, but for now, I will patiently hold my node. Selling now and missing out would be the most retarded thing I have ever done in crypto.

Fucking norwegians only partnered with VeChain because of THOR. Those narssistic assholes

its a scam because its portrayed as a business working relationship, but really they are just starting to get into proof of concept development.

Not suggesting that doens't have the potential to expand into a working partnership, but you cucks portray it as if that's what it is already.

-Someone who bought VEN at 2$ and sold at 5$

That was a well done advertisment though. Pretty beautiful

You're seeing things.
It'll take years before Vechain is embedded into whatever real usage DNV GL sees fit. they announced a parternship and their idea, it's not going to happen overnight.It might even fail (countless new technologies fail overnight)

They literally said it would be a working partnership in the stream you mad cuck
Don't feel mad for not reaping mad gains

They said months in the livestream not years
ITT: cucks who didn't buy low and are now crying of jealously

they already made a new partner in family mart just being collaborators with DNV

you are going to have a very painful story for the rest of your life selling Vechain at 5

dnv has 79999 more customers fool

when was the last time a Fortune 500 company hosted an event to showcase their partnership and collab with a blockchain project

you dildo

>being dumb enough to not hold until rebrand

>only 1k VEN
Will I make it?

or mainnet, thor gains, and enterprise ICOs.

Whatever float you boat, mate :^)
Can you link me other example where a multi-billion company recognize a crypto as a business solution? Imagine you want to invest a big amount of money into crypto (500k+), can you think of a more legit project?
I don't care if moonboys go elsewhere to play with their 5k folios, we are seeing history in the making here, probably the first steps into mass adoption of blockchain. Good news to VET and other good projects, very bad news to shitcoins.

Anyone want to pool together for a strength node?

DNV GL is already using the private VeChain blockchain idiot.

This kid is gonna make it

they are using it, and they said they will use it for everything in the future.

by years end... anyone will have been happy to have paid under $9/ven

I only got 7k so I plan on selling 2k when the price is good and then using that other 5k to go halves on a strength node if there is ever node sharing. Anyone wanna go halves with me.

I'd be a lot more inclined to just cough up the $ to buy the remaining 10k.

-t. paid $9 for ven

Literally sold my ven like a few hours ago, fuck this inconsistent piece of shit coin, these big names investing in what is essentially vaporware at this point is actually infuriating, if they had a clearly defined goal and better marketing this would be top fifteen already.

I would like to but I'm a student and I really can't be without any liquid $ because I need to feed myself