PonziCoin

Thread 2: The road to 10.24 ETH

With a NEW CONTRACT.
Are you in yet? Don't lose the chance to get in early this time. We're going to the moon boys.
ponzicoin.us/ponzicoin.us/index-2.html

etherscan.io/address/0x28cf9af3aca6aea0b802df31629ce1b7aa243dc2

>if you need fiat to ponzi, ETH transfers down on coinbase, use another method or something. good luck. t. the ponz.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7svd64/the_new_ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt80ohp/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt7q1k3/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt7n7zg/
etherscan.io/address/0x522552e6bcd2042b594a45b01ae388cd1e4ebba9
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump this plebbit thread reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7svd64/the_new_ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized/

bump

daily reminder that weak hands are starting to sell and anybody that gets in now is going to get BTFO

Weak hands are only selling because it's slowing down. Almost all of the ETH is still there.

should have called it the worlds second legitimate ponzi scheme. 0/meme

Daily reminder that this happened yesterday as well and it went up to 2.56.

FOMO IN NOW OR GET LEFT BEHIND. 20 ETH WHALEBRO KNOWS HIS SHIT

Over 62 of the 64 ETH is still there you idiot.

Pope Francis, accompanied by Cardinal Ponzi, after cashing out earlier today.

how did yesterday's gain traction? this seems to just be biz support. were there normies or plebbitors on that pajeet one?

The first one was not legitimate, the literal pajeet ran away with it

Yes, it was on reddit bigtime. This time not really.

Seems to be too late to get in?

11 ETH recently withdrawn

Coin is no longer solvent since OP has 200 premined

GG no re

DUMP EM BOIS

Boom im in

obviously

you'd need to let it double 2 more times before you even break even

whale here
is this legal?
i mean is illegal to make a ponzi scheme, but is it legal to willingly invest in one that literally advertises as a ponzi?
i just don't want to get rekt by taxes

This is why we need to go there, comment and upboat whoever is shilling the new contract.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7svd64/the_new_ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt80ohp/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt7q1k3/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7spk1o/ponzicoin_a_transparent_decentralized_ponzi/dt7n7zg/

you fucked up

Pajeet didnt run away, he disabled more buyin causing a mass selloff.

He got scared cause this shit here is a felony and he was ID’d

Fud is weak af

No you idiots don’t dump, keep posting it everywhere we need the burgers to buy in they just woke up

that panic is real

0x1C8Dc2caA05790E61D8b60613240CfeC24b1FBD8
Can someone send me some ETH (the smallest amount) so i can try this Ponzicoin

cashed out. no loss no profit but this shit hasn't been moving for an hour and it needs 63.7 more eth which is never going to happen. everyone get out NOWWWWWW

No, he disabled the buy before that then all dump in a massive way but only because you cant keep buying

i can change that, just need to know if it is legal to willingly invest in a ponzi

You just fucked up - it’s a non pajeet smart contract - there will be lulls

>tfw sold before it starts collapsing from the Veeky Forums weakhands in 30 minutes

This happened yesterday too, and then it still when up 4x more, before the guy chickened out. It's normal, as we are still only now starting to reach those outside of Veeky Forums. Once they know about this, then OP's prediction of 10.24 ETH per PonziCoin will come in the blink of an eye.

The point is, he didnt exit scam, he just got scared of the prison rape.

Also it happened at the point (255 ETH) where ponzi gets insolvent anyway, so there could have been a run without him too.

this,
and i think its sours grapes, do yourself a favor and wait for the next train.

I doubt they’re going to go after investors. If you’re that worried just trade it for monero afterwards

I think it's legal because these things aren't subject to SEC regulations. The same reason it's legal to pump and dump currencies but not stocks. You can ponzi ETH but not real money. Unless the SEC said something recently that changes that fact, it's the same deal. And the SEC very well may have said something since I last checked. But really you are no more in danger than participating in a P&D

sure it is man, as long as you don't start it

a lot of people rode the bitconnect scam fully knowing it was a ponzi...i mea everybody knew except some fucking niggers filming themselves in a car

Why wouldn't it be?

nah man look at the last 25 transactions. 15 have gotten out. 15/25. this is going to fall fast

Founder still has 200 Ponzi coins, I can sense the exit scam

kek i'm ready for the pink wojacks when this gets BTFO

Investing in a ponzi is not illegal, creating one or being one of the main core advertisers behind it is. And in this case, even creating it is probably isn't illegal, because crypto aren't legally considered a currency in the US (assuming you are from there).

Who the fuck is this?
etherscan.io/address/0x522552e6bcd2042b594a45b01ae388cd1e4ebba9

Just a few winners. The only way this goes down is if the creator dumps his pre-mine, or if people panic sell for losses. Creator is a stone-cold Veeky Forumsralie, wont dump til it hits the moon. As long as no one spooks the herd, the game will continue.

yo wtf lol

You have 1 hour until it collapses.

Dont say I didn't warn you

there are no regulations on cryptos right now besides laissez faire tax bullshit. you can do this and be fine. its not presented in a duplicitous way. this is self-admitted not a scam

WARNING EXIT SCAM COMMENCING

holy fucking shit.

Why do you get joy out of fudding this?

Exchange?

if this one is over already, then lets brainstorm how to make a better version

holy balls what?

to stop dumb fucks from buying it, it's obvious this is a scam, it literally says scam on it

i dont get it what is the deal with that account

nice just bought 100k

you idiots didnt see this coming? every fucking time. you get blinded by "making easy money". there is no such thing as easy money idiots.

Guaranteed way to make X2/4/6 and you autists can't even go a couple hours before shitting your pants

i have to leave should i sell

So you're telling people that something that says scam is a scam?
Were you the kid in class the reminded the teacher to give out homework?

YES YES YES take ONE look at the last 25 transactions and you'll see most of them are gtting out.
if you don't want to lose everything you put into this ponzi, you get it all out now. even if at a loss

This weak fud rofl

Stop selling you fucks. Leave it in there and keep shilling it. It's only going to fail if everyone does a bank run which is very unlikely

Should have waited a month to redo this. plebbit arent going for it twice in 24hrs

not fud at all. if you honestly think this is still going to double you deserve to lose all your money

The dyslexia is strong

>Daily trading volume: 130$

everyone shill Ponzicoin on their discord and telegram groups. the reddit r/cryptocurrency is very scam averse and flags everything but i guess upboat there too.

You mean an exchange that is exactly 4 days old and for some reason receives only huge amounts of ETH through the smart contract mentioned by OP?

Already made a x3 weakhanded

GET OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OR LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY
THIS ISN'T FUD THIS IS ADVICE

The doubling concept is bad.
It should raise gradually with each buy. For instance with every bought token, the price increases by 1%.
That way you don't have this waiting for doubling effect and all the investors will feel like they gained with every incoming ETH

There is a ready to go smartcontract on testnet explained here:
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/

It has the % concept anmd is much better.
Some user just needs to make a site with metamask features for it

So when's our market crash

I got 2 PonziCoins from the last one. I didnt get out, how fuuuuuuuuuuucked am I

You went to zero famalam

GET OUT NOW

I REPEAT

GET OUT NOW

This shit goin down. From 64 eth to 30 eth. Get out before it's too late

Yeah. I am the OP of the previous thread. Just got out with only a 2x profit (bought at 0.08). Was aiming for 4x, but reddit isn't buying it this time, so it's best to just leave now. Maybe we can try this again after a while, with a different name. It's a good strategy.

yes, when you see a ponzi being shilled is already too late

Fuck you guys suck, this one isn't even getting shut down you're all just a bunch of pajeets

>mfw that 20 eth person that got in this wave just lost like 18 eth.

>yet again Veeky Forums is BTFO

I did tell u fucks

lmao

right, i think we should redesign before fucking it up again.

all you weak handed faggots are part of the reason this didnt pump

OK I got out

YOU CAN DUMP NOW only 2 ETH remaining

NOT SOLVENT ANYMORE

post yfw you watched the entire ponzi scheme twice now

kek

>trusted anonymous internet strangers that are notorious for pump and dumps and other shenanegins
>surprised you lost money

Shout out to the bruh who invested my 0.1
*Keeping an eye on balance praying*

how do I cash out

Congratulation, Veeky Forums. You played yourself.

too late bro

>why didn't you let me scam you and make money off of you
how much did you lose this time Rankesh?

profited twice
whew

Your balance is gone my guy. This shit crashed faster than yesterday

>this entire thread

New thread:
No hard feelings

Nah. Guy cashed out $2.5k. Praying he chucks a few hundred this poorfags way.