Guys do you still belive in REQ? And why?

Guys do you still belive in REQ? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

yclist.com
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_Artifacts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, Ycombinator.

Of course I still believe on it. What kind of pajeet do you need to be in order to not trust REQ because of a bear market?

>believe
Go back to r*ddit

They're going to build an entire financial eco-system with Dapps on top of the Request Network.

The team has moved to Singapore to be closer to Kyber (a big partner) and other teams.

Backed by Y Combinator.

REQ is a textbook case of a token that'll probably trade sideways for a while and then explode to multi-billion cap value when enterprise partnerships are announced, and they're gunning for those in a big way.

Patience is the key for this. Much in the same way that many of the people who have turned thousands into millions in crypto have got in early and waited for the results while others jump from token to token trying to get rich quick and almost always failing.

I have no doubt that in 2018, people holding REQ today will be spoken of in the same way people talk about NEO holders who got in at $5, or Stellar holders who got in at 2 cents.

this. if REQ is successful the price will go parabolic

Still holding my REQ stack from the ICO

Either the entire BTC market is going to implode or I'm gonna be rich

If I had a job I'd dump every single paycheck straight into REQ no matter the current price. The current price is irrelevant in regards to the year 2022.

yep im riding shitcoins and pumping profits into req

I've been in since 0.04 so I'm still uo by a lot. I'm not going to sell any time soon. Most definitely not for this cheap. Q1 alone brings a lot of goodness... mainnet and partnerships. And that's still 3 Q's left this year.

The average user on this board has the patience of a coked up ADHD autist so there is a lot of doom and gloom about REQ on this board.

When do you guys think is the best time to sell? After mainnet?

No just bought this dip to sell higher

Y combinator won't let it fail. Imagine what that would mean for their reputation.

yclist.com

CTRL+F --> "Dead"

Or on the left side select "Show dead".
139 dead projects. Soon to be 140.

lel

Nice self portait mut

Why you guys always think about selling, isn't it enough that you support a great project? You are supporting something bigger than you, something that is part of changing world, and the only thing that you can think of is just how to get your money out. It is pathetic. Just drop your bags now if that is your attitude.

I am just sick of all these people hoping on just for the money. I am poorfag myself btw and I am speechless.

>supporting something bigger
you're not gonna make it

shitcoin. will be make obsolete by venmo and quickbooks by the time they have a working product

>yclist.com
none of those companies had a $120million USD war chest to work with.

That’s a big if though. I think we need to be prepared to talk about where REQ will Be should they fall behind/fail

yes but it's possible we're overvaluing REQ
I dont know enough about crypto to decide if it's current value is fair

Just had a big github commit in the last 12 hours. They've hit every deadline, and they'll continue to do so.

Confirmed Pajeet

Current fair value in crypto, what is this your first day on the internet.

confirmed bagholder

Don’t get me wrong I’m aware of their diligence, I generally am a pessimist to avoid disappointment. Can you link the commit? I’m on mobile right now

bought at .04 cents bb nothing but gains for me.

Why do you even need that much money to begin writing some software.

GRAFT looks like a better bet at this point IMO. They're still doing their ICO but they have their own blockchain rather than being a token.

The only retards that FUD this shit are the ones who bought at 1 dollar, compared to a month ago we are doing fine. I will never forget when this shit was bleeding at 8 cents.

Most of these coins amount to nothing more than VC support for a good idea. If REQ accomplishes what they are trying to do then this coin will go to $10 USD and beyond. If they stumble and fail then this will go to .00. The DEVs have done nothing to make us doubt their impending success. The price fall-back of the REQ coin is based only upon the market. Patience grasshopper.

how does it look better, they don't have the any partners like kyber, they don't have first mover advantage, they don't have strong backing.
What purpose does their own blockchain serve...

Not saying to not go for it, but be realistic here. They aren't offering anything of REQ and are behind req significantly..

Well they raised 30 mil in ETH when it was around $300 per ETH. ETH just happend to go 4x from there.

github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_Artifacts

i don't get that part of this whole ICO thing, either.

why would i have the same drive to work if someone gave me 100 million dollars before i even got started?

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. REQ is a long term hold.

In 2019 and 2020, anyone with Scared of the tax man
>Suffering from a severe case of decision paralysis when it comes to choosing Lambo racing stripes

I honestly fear the tax aspects of all of this.

Because otherwise you would be arrested for felony fraud and never touch that money. If you did anything to compromise the project you wouldn’t touch the money either. If it turned out that the task was genuinely beyond your capability, you would get maybe 10% of what you were originally apportioned if you’re lucky. Then you would have to pay that money to the institutions who backed you whom you fucked over

>Then you would have to pay that money to the institutions who backed you whom you fucked over
lmao are we still talking about ICOs? Since when the fuck do projects that ICO have to pay anyone back if they don't deliver?

What about Bancor? or Tezos?

still holding since ico, looking forward to march

No, because I'm not a retard

source for that?

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

did you see the link with how many companies YC sponsors? like 5% are successful.

also i'm pretty sure that's copypasta i'm replying to.

Yes it's a pasta. This is YC's only foray into blockchain AFAIK. My guess is they don't want to miss out on crypto mania and Request will be working with LINK and Kyber. My belief is network effects bolster all these systems as they create the new ecosystem together.

Because its not the Now of commerce.

Its anti-fraud laws. Its as old as government.

>Guys do you still belive in REQ?
Yes.

> And why?
I’ve evidently developed Stockholm Syndrome

i don't think so, dude. just site the part in req, or any coin, or any of the "old as government, anti-fraud laws" where you figure if they don't deliver in a reasonable time anybody will get money back.

You are not the hotest GPU in the server.

More than ever

I'm waiting for the bottom to all in.
I'm hoping it goes bellow $.30 before march got fiat ready to buy 20k+ Req

I think 40 cents is the absolute bottom. Be careful for the coin to not moon without you! Keep in mind that next week is update week. good luck!

I feel like we can reach $.20 before bouncing back up.

>Doesnt know about QSP

if we dip below 40cents the party is over and i will sell everything
were at absolute rock bottom right now

thats completely besides the point
do you have any idea how many startups actually turn into successfull companies?
YC is the most successfull start up accelerator in the world even with 90%+ failure rates

One of the few legit projects. So yeah.

I can deal with the short-term pain because I've been in crypto since 2014.

This user gets it.

Moon kiddies, sell and leave us be.

Thanks, looked into it. Different use case and I still think REQ has a great shot with their current partnerships.

>Doesn't also own QSP

Doing it wrong user.

Super comfy about REQ.